Author Topic: Palumbo calls Dorian Yates a holocaust denier and a nazi  (Read 66020 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Palumbo calls Dorian Yates a holocaust denier and a nazi
« Reply #425 on: February 07, 2020, 10:30:21 PM »
the talmud does not say anything negative about jesus or the goyim because pellius has only met nice jews

"Just because?" No, that's what you are saying. Showing me in the Torah and Talmud where they attack Jesus. They just don't think he is the Messiah.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #426 on: February 07, 2020, 10:39:57 PM »
Generalizations is how humans navigate this world. We are always making assumptions and generalizations in whatever situation we are in. It has also been noted, as I mentioned earlier, by those in the field of sociology that predjudices are generally true and based on fact. Individuals of a certain group may not conform to whatever stereotype we have of their group but we often don't have the time to make those judgements, the  immediate concern is in avoiding a negative outcome, so we generalize. It's like those hapless young women who ended up beheaded in Morocco or those women who go hitchhiking by themselves in the middle east and end up dead. They believed in the goodness of people in general and disregarded the dangers some, perhaps over-cautious, people would have thought of.

Here is an example of what was thought of by most as a horribly racist and harmful generalization of blacks. A few thought it was reasonable:

https://www.takimag.com/article/the_talk_nonblack_version_john_derbyshire/

When it comes to putting others down, those who believe in IQ and that IQ differs in different human genetic clusters do not only mention the IQ gap between say African-Americans and those of European stock in America, but elevate East Asians and the Ashkenazi saying they are above Euros. But all focus has been on their purported putting down of blacks. Critics say that no good comes from talking about the 15 point difference between whites and blacks, and besides, it can only because of social factors. And furthermore, IQ itself is bullshit. But let's say IQ is real and it has social implications. Let's say IQ is inborn and doesn't respond to social programs as some claim (indeed, Charles Murray, writer of the maligned The Bell Curve has been correct so far, the gap hasn't been reduced by social efforts). It will inform us on how to best approach whatever "problems" result.

These are just my current
thoughts, I'm not an expert and I don't have a high IQ so I could be wrong  :D

Spot on. Without generalizations, it would be like having to reinvent the wheel for every situation. If you open your door to check the mail and see a Tiger or a kitty cat in your yard I think it is useful to generalize the behavior of each as to whether or not you close the door or to check the mail.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #427 on: February 07, 2020, 10:41:25 PM »
Are you naive, stupid or a professor?

Since the 60ies there's a chance for the lowest commoners of Islamic countries(non european) to come to the West(for various contrived reasons) and you go on about how one has to be careful not to hurt the harmless foreigner.
I hope you are aware of how many of these angels have already settled and multiplied since then.

LOL. Good point.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #428 on: February 07, 2020, 10:43:56 PM »
it is standard belief that christianity is the new covenant it also standard belief that jesus of nazaerth is god incarnate and the holy spirit is the christian god's third person these claims are all rejected in judaism

Yes, that's why one is called Judaism and the other Christianity. Different religions, different beliefs.

willl

• Getbig III
« Reply #429 on: February 08, 2020, 01:58:56 AM »

Here is an example of what was thought of by most as a horribly racist and harmful generalization of blacks. A few thought it was reasonable:

https://www.takimag.com/article/the_talk_nonblack_version_john_derbyshire/

When it comes to putting others down, those who believe in IQ and that IQ differs in different human genetic clusters do not only mention the IQ gap between say African-Americans and those of European stock in America, but elevate East Asians and the Ashkenazi saying they are above Euros. But all focus has been on their purported putting down of blacks. Critics say that no good comes from talking about the 15 point difference between whites and blacks, and besides, it can only because of social factors. And furthermore, IQ itself is bullshit.

i agree IQ itself is BS

alright, I don't know how or why you come across these papers and I don't know how after reading these there's not an ounce of healthy skepticism that allows you to question the content and it's accuracy but here goes: the article uses truths that apply to general basic notions of survival or risk factors and turns it into a single white vs black issue. this is why everyone who has a tendency to be responsive to such claims will ingest this are pure wisdom (it is wise to be wanting to survive) . the underlying thought is to try and make modern segregation ethically and socially more acceptable/normal.
fact is, all these so called black vs white principles apply to anyone and anything. furthermore, the "talk' pushes the reader to think that active fear and choosing to be ignorant and/or indifferent are the only solutions at hand.
should women join agitated crowds that are 100% men? should men join agitated crowds that are 100% women? should any black person be around a crowd that is 100% white? the opinions claimed in that article are 100% one-sided and arise from nothing other than negative experiences and negative expectations. For sure, if you put a looking glass on none other than the negative and hold that accountable for everything else you can think about regarding a certain type of people, this will only reinforce your vision.

I think most people with racial issues have not traveled much of the world (at least not with an open mind). It's hard to see what's outside the box when you are confined within that box.
I don't blame these people at all, and frankly I couldn't care less about boxed-in people regardless of the 'apparent' issue, it's their 'problem' and their incapacity to deal with the problem, not mine. I handle my problems the way I've always dealt them, which is successfully and efficiently. The only reason why i'd ever engage on such a trivial or meaningless topic such as "racial questions" on a internet forum is because I've always valued your (Van's) general and "broad" views on AAS and AAS use, this made me believe any other of your views could or should have had "broad" potential as well, that's it. I'm not going to sit here and try to make it a Hulkster, Dorian or Ronny thread that's for sure.

willl

• Getbig III
« Reply #430 on: February 08, 2020, 02:06:47 AM »
Spot on. Without generalizations, it would be like having to reinvent the wheel for every situation. If you open your door to check the mail and see a Tiger or a kitty cat in your yard I think it is useful to generalize the behavior of each as to whether or not you close the door or to check the mail.

a situation by definition is held by unique sets of circumstances, (... , ...) proper to the situation itself.

so if you decide to act on any situation by the same general manner, fine.

I don't.

end of story

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #431 on: February 08, 2020, 03:06:54 AM »

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #432 on: February 08, 2020, 07:33:43 AM »
i agree IQ itself is BS

alright, I don't know how or why you come across these papers and I don't know how after reading these there's not an ounce of healthy skepticism that allows you to question the content and it's accuracy but here goes:

No scepticism? Even if I lean a certain way currently I doubt myself constantly and I understand I have a certain subjective reality tunnel that is affected by genetic predisposition as well as environment. I think the reason I come across material such as this has a lot to do with the push of identity politics in recent years. It is the so-called anti-racists who push this ideology and it has the opposite effect on people such as myself. This identity politics of "minorities" and purportedly "oppressed people" causes a rise in identity politics on the other side of the aisle, it's a natural consequence. Even horrible people such Hillary Clinton have said that Europe's open borders naturally causes a rise in right wing populist movements. It's no mystery. I reject the popular explanations for anti-semitism, racism and so on, so I've sought out alternative explanations and they make more sense to me currently.

Anti-semitism is said to be borne out of ignorance and envy and never has anything to do with negative behavior of this group towards the group doing the "hating". I don't think ignorance or envy explains everything.

"Black dysfunction" is said to only be due to oppression by whites. I don't think oppression and racism by whites explains everything.

The only reason why i'd ever engage on such a trivial or meaningless topic such as "racial questions" on a internet forum

But do you really see it as trivial? These issues are seen as anything but trivial in the media nowadays. White racism seems to be the foremost issue on all platforms. Diversity is seen as the most important goal by all, if you disagree you are un-personed, de-platformed, de-monetized, fired, jailed and preferably killed. Celebrities are calling for the assassination of Trump because he doesn't want wide open borders. White celebrities are apologizing because there aren't enough blacks or other minorities in their movies (Joaquin Phoenix was the latest I saw do this).

When people can comment anonymously, such as here, you see that a lot of people reject these popular narratives.

My view is that biology can explain a lot of human behavior and closing your eyes to this is doomed to fail.
https://time.com/67092/baby-racists-survival-strategy/      

At least until human genes are manipulated or we are all forced to take drugs that alter our natural impulses. And these methods are already being proposed. This type of thinking is fraught with dangers IMO. Who gets to decide how people are supposed to think?

willl

• Getbig III
« Reply #433 on: February 08, 2020, 08:46:09 AM »
^i get your ideas, thoughts and pointers, but I have a different opinion and a different approach on those matters

and yes I do, on this board i find it trivial
like i said , one of the very few things i don't find trivial on here are most of your opinions on diverse AAS subjects/topics, that's it

imo you're one out of maybe 3 or 4 people on getbig worth reading, and this list has been declining for years

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #434 on: February 09, 2020, 10:45:48 PM »
a situation by definition is held by unique sets of circumstances, (... , ...) proper to the situation itself.

so if you decide to act on any situation by the same general manner, fine.

I don't.

end of story

What on earth are you talking about? We all make generalizations including you whether you think so or not. That in no way implies that you act in the same "general" manner. We generalize, as Van B so aptly put it, to navigate the world. You act like you're a newborn baby with zero life experience and everything and every situation are brand new. You see a chair, like virtually all chairs you've previously encounter in life, you assume it will hold you up when you sit on it. Yesterday, I had to move this large bench for a party we were having. There were two men near me. One was about 30 years old and healthy, the other looked to be in his seventies, I believe, generally speaking, not always, but generally, that young men are stronger and more fit than old men.

You're just being pedantic and silly.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #435 on: February 10, 2020, 11:34:49 AM »
Ervin Kohn: "There is a job to be done" because Norway has not yet been ethnically diversified on a large scale.

Ervin Kohn runs an "anti-racism" NGO in Norway and says they are well funded. Ervin Kohn says Norway is too white. He's also dissatisfied that Norway isn't educated on Islam and Judaism. His NGO intimidates Norwegiens that speak out against it. Sounds like Norway will topple like Sweden.

His organization also inserted themselves in the dispute regarding Norway’s ban on male circumcision.

Can you imagine someone that isn't ethnically Norwegian caring so much about Norway? Norway is fortunate to have this angel looking out for it.

willl

• Getbig III
« Reply #436 on: February 10, 2020, 11:55:28 AM »
What on earth are you talking about? We all make generalizations including you whether you think so or not. That in no way implies that you act in the same "general" manner. We generalize, as Van B so aptly put it, to navigate the world. You act like you're a newborn baby with zero life experience and everything and every situation are brand new. You see a chair, like virtually all chairs you've previously encounter in life, you assume it will hold you up when you sit on it. Yesterday, I had to move this large bench for a party we were having. There were two men near me. One was about 30 years old and healthy, the other looked to be in his seventies, I believe, generally speaking, not always, but generally, that young men are stronger and more fit than old men.

You're just being pedantic and silly.

we're not engaging the same scope you and i
it's ok, no problem

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #437 on: February 10, 2020, 09:41:19 PM »
we're not engaging the same scope you and i
it's ok, no problem

Fair enough.   :)