Author Topic: Ok, ...it's pretty obvious by now that...  (Read 2567 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: Ok, ...it's pretty obvious by now that...
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2009, 10:26:47 AM »
Not surprising, you have an awful grasp of the situation. First off, most of the Pakistani populace outside of the territories DO NOT want the Taliban anywhere near them. So no, most Pakistanis aren't welcoming the Taliban presence. They enjoy the fact that they can listen to music and watch movies (something the Taliban doesn't allow).

NOT surprising that bitchfury would change his usual " all muslims are terrorists n backwards" stance to fit his ajenda

what a cunny  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2009, 11:04:22 AM »
Not surprising, you have an awful grasp of the situation. First off, most of the Pakistani populace outside of the territories DO NOT want the Taliban anywhere near them. So no, most Pakistanis aren't welcoming the Taliban presence. They enjoy the fact that they can listen to music and watch movies (something the Taliban doesn't allow).

Of course I don't! Anyone who doesn't agree with you and the HH6 type hasn't "any idea" either.  ::) ::) ::)

First off, I didn't say that the entire Pakistani population LOVED the idea of the taliban taking over their territory. YOU said that. What I was saying, before you took the entire comment out of context for the umpteenth time, was that the taliban's goingsabout have a rational motive behind it. By this I meant that they tend to move into territories that they perceive to have some sort of popular support in. In the case of Pakistan they do have a great deal of support in the Northwest Frontier province and the Federally Administered Tribal Areas and the Northern Areas (aka a "good" chunk of Pakistan), as well as in the Pakistani government. Note... Ah fuck, very BIG note: Islamabad is right next to these taliban-friendly territories, so them making "big" strides into getting into Islamabad (though they do want to) isn't really so, they are right next to it already.

Furthermore, support for sharia and many other "talibanistic" goals in Pakistan is growing, as this report states, "60 to 76 percent of its population seek to turn Pakistan into an Islamist, Sharia-based nation". Or this one. I mean, the more you research opinion polls in Pakistan the more you get the sense that there is an eerily similarity between the goals of the taliban and those of the Pakistani population as a whole, and it's only a matter of time before the taliban will be able to cease upon this opportunity. Mark my words, the next elected official in Pakistan will have to introduce sharia or the taliban will. Not because the taliban want it, but because Pakistanis as a whole want it. The polls also tell us that Americans are not welcomed (no matter what Sammy Sosa says) in Pakistan.

Secondly, you don't seem to understand how intertwined the Taliban and AQ are. You should do some more reading.

No, I don't understand so please explain it to me with references. I do not trust your word.

I'm still at a loss as to what you think your picture proves. I'd understand if you were shooting for "nothing".

It proves I could take all those guys with my RWS. Had you posted a picture of a taliban holding a package full of anthrax with my name on it, or one holding a state of the art laser weapon wearing a suit that looks like it came out of Star Trek then I'd be scared shitless. What I see in the picture is a bunch of guys with the potential to kill, but not 7 billion people!!

You sure as hell not going to impress me by sending me a picture of you sitting right next to a Kalashnikov 5 thousand miles away.

I call it "logic". 

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2009, 11:12:32 AM »
You sure as hell not going to impress me by sending me a picture of you sitting right next to a Kalashnikov 5 thousand miles away.

its not to impress you slapper..its meant to convey his fear of someone 5 thou miles away with a gun..

in short...he expects everyone to be a puss like himself  :)
carpe` vaginum!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2009, 11:24:03 AM »
I hate the State.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2009, 01:15:19 AM »
Yes yes, The Protocols of Zion aren't an hoax! ::)

Your IQ = sub/low 100s

Proof they are ?? got any ?? tick - tock.................... ..

Are not a hoax, yes ??
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2009, 01:17:21 AM »

Murder them, cut them to pieces and eat their spleens.

I would go for the 'Adrenal gland' & chew on it some.
I think Debussey = would also (high as you can get !!)
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2009, 01:20:41 AM »

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah shit !! the 'Twink' & I agree on some-thing (had to happen at some point I spose)  :o :o ;D
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2009, 01:24:12 AM »
The Taliban provided security and stability in their own barbaric way, after the Russians pulled out and various groups began fighting over the rubble.

In their own, stone age 'Untermenchen' kinda way.

But they did cut 'opium production' right back - with a rag-tag militia.

Some-thing the 'mighty US military' -  seems to have the old hands tied on - where are we now ?? up 3000% on 2003 harvests ??  :o :o ::)
Growth/noob loves me