Author Topic: Obama Criticizes U.S. On Foreign Soil  (Read 4572 times)

Decker

• Getbig V
Re: Obama Criticizes U.S. On Foreign Soil
« Reply #50 on: April 09, 2009, 10:13:54 AM »
It is good judgment to be loyal to your country.  You don't throw prior administrations under the bus while on foreign soil.  He needs to stop kissing the rear end of these folks and act like he has a pair.

And he didn't admit "atrocities."  (You're not one to make overstatements are you?)  He said we were arrogant, dismissive, and derisive.  How do you get atrocities from those comments?  

Loyalty to one's country is not shown by sycophantic amnesia and lying. 

I said atrocities b/c Obama was not nearly as eloquent as I.  He seems reticent to come out and say what everybody already knows:  Bush was the worst mass murder of this decade.

He's not going to say that.  He's also not going to use the weak ass "mistakes were made" statement.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #51 on: April 09, 2009, 11:29:25 AM »
Loyalty to one's country is not shown by sycophantic amnesia and lying. 

I said atrocities b/c Obama was not nearly as eloquent as I.  He seems reticent to come out and say what everybody already knows:  Bush was the worst mass murder of this decade.

He's not going to say that.  He's also not going to use the weak ass "mistakes were made" statement.

He's just going to keep sounding like a limp noodle.  Just what we need.  Someone needs to hack into his teleprompter and give him some more patriotic commentary. 

And Bush is a great American.   :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2011, 11:48:56 AM »
every year, a handful of morons from both parties give a speech on foreign soil when they criticize the POTUS.

Hell, palin did it in china for a payday from the french!!!!!!!!!

So really, grow up.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2011, 11:53:52 AM »
every year, a handful of morons from both parties give a speech on foreign soil when they criticize the POTUS.

Hell, palin did it in china for a payday from the french!!!!!!!!!

So really, grow up.

Really really really 240?  Are that fucked up that you will still defend obama in this? 

Most likely so - you dont give a fuck about anything that your master does.  He could shit in your mouth and you would ask for more.