Author Topic: Do you think there is any point in a natural base?  (Read 19674 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Do you think there is any point in a natural base?
« Reply #50 on: July 22, 2013, 08:13:11 AM »
Any studies posted on this ???

This is it, I dont think there is, and since 95% of people irl lie about their use and when they started, it's extremely hard to call this bioscience or not.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #51 on: July 22, 2013, 08:36:22 AM »
I find this particular topic interesting.

:D Carry on 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #52 on: July 22, 2013, 08:36:24 AM »
This is it, I dont think there is, and since 95% of people irl lie about their use and when they started, it's extremely hard to call this bioscience or not.
I just ask cause it seems most people in this thread are advocating juicing either right away or with very little experience.
Would be cool to see a long term study.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: July 22, 2013, 08:38:29 AM »
surew you did.

but was it muscle that you gained
Of course there was some fat. I competed after 3 years of serious training at a bodyweight of 165! The only cycles I did was 8 weeks of Anavar 20 milligrams! For the show I did 25 Milligrams of D-bol and 1cc of deca a week!

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #54 on: July 22, 2013, 09:02:20 AM »
i wasted all my years of unrelenting super hard training on "naturalness"

i could have been a beast :-[

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: July 22, 2013, 09:10:16 AM »
Juicing before you build a natural base is pointless if you want to have any muscle after you go off!

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 22, 2013, 09:11:40 AM »
Juicing before you build a natural base is pointless if you want to have any muscle after you go off!
:D

good one

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #57 on: July 22, 2013, 09:30:09 AM »
this doesnt mean they havent built a foundation,it just means they sarte competiting soon

If Lee's mom had Lee juiced to the gills at 12 or 13 years old and he's never been off, just when was that foundation built?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 22, 2013, 11:59:26 AM »
what long term study you want?go to any fitness gym and see the skninny fats or the obese permabulkers who look same year round year in year out ever since in year training.

theres your study.

i trained naturaly for longer than maxed out too before i ever touched anything, i can tell.
a natural will after a year only ever gain muscle if the gains 4fold the fat along with that

its just not happening, nobody is so special to make wonders happen
So you think juicing year after year your body will continually change and you will always look different? These skinny/fat people you talk about look the same because they lack the drive to push themselves.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 23, 2013, 05:21:33 AM »
probably already said,I believe that natural limit really means how much muscle a natural can carry while staying very lean. A natural 6 foot tall can eat and train his way up to a very smooth 230 - 250 pounds but unless drugs are used attempts to get ripped will wind up with him being 10 to 20pounds heavier than he started and still not exactly ripped.
Despite the fact that at 250 he would have had a shitload of more muscle than when he started it will vanish into thin air when getting lean.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #60 on: July 23, 2013, 05:34:12 AM »
These skinny/fat people you talk about look the same because they lack the drive to push themselves.

yep

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: July 23, 2013, 05:44:08 AM »
Yes. Muscle is hard to build no matter what so you may as well take all you can naturally. The bigger you are when you start gear the more you explode.

As already said, after 3 years of committed natural training you are 98-9% of your potential for muscle.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: July 23, 2013, 07:08:35 AM »
If one does not have a good natural base they will never be able to build a dense quality physique, once off all drugs they will return to a worse than state before they started lifting

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #63 on: July 23, 2013, 07:18:42 AM »
If one does not have a good natural base they will never be able to build a dense quality physique, once off all drugs they will return to a worse than state before they started lifting
True. You going to win the LA next Year?

Deutsch

• Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: July 23, 2013, 07:19:22 AM »
IMHO, a natural base is needed for the average gym rat.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 23, 2013, 08:51:33 AM »
The only point of natural training is to be healthier and live longer than most people if you also eat healthy at the same time. It is a fact people who exercize not being extremists and who eat well simply make their bodies last longer. As simple as that.
you are still built like a twink tho despite lifting weight relentlessly for years upon years

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 23, 2013, 09:23:16 AM »
coleman is like 50 and still juicing grams at peak health

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 23, 2013, 09:36:59 AM »
hm, ok that post was bit selective by me, sorry for that.

ofc they look same bc they dont even know what theyre doing and theyre far from pushing themselves.

but lets say like this, for bodybuilding purpose, after a year of proper diet(not cutting or bulkikng just kinda ok-ish diet)and productive training, most of the size gains will be there and its best to concentrate on leanness from there on.

now, for strenght perspective, a natural can go far, and wont be maxed out within a year on that, but those gains will always comes with too much bodyfat, but thats no problem for those who dont mind.
but dieted down, these both will look pretty much the same, even 5 years later.

its not too bad, even steroid users have to draw a line somewhere, cant run gramm forever, and then when they shrink they cant mentaly take it and stop to never be heard of or seen near any gym.

a juicer who wants to live long will have,shredded vs shredded, maybe some 10-20lbs of pure muscle over a natty, and thats it, it dont sound like much but its remarkable difference visually.

Do you really believe that after 1 year of training a natural has maxed (or closely maxed) his muscle mass?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #68 on: July 23, 2013, 09:43:29 AM »
Do you really believe that after 1 year of training a natural has maxed (or closely maxed) his muscle mass?

From my experience I would say no but that's only cause I wasted a lot of time doing the bulk/cut thing. Only added to my delusions... :(

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: July 23, 2013, 09:46:55 AM »
most of the guys that i know that jumped on gear as soon as they started training get ligament injuries

natural training helps build ligament strength

i believe you can max out in about two years

as gal says the only way to get bigger after that is to get a little bit fatter too
T

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 23, 2013, 09:56:42 AM »
If you want to build muscles just lift weights and eat correctly. After some time you maximize your potential for each muscular group, reach its maximal development which is called the plateau phase. You cant add more weights anymore, you just hit your plateau. Try to develop the lagging bodypart to create a balanced physique. Be content with it, keep lifting (less) and eating healthy to maintain and ...finally fucking go find something else to do for a change.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 23, 2013, 11:31:21 AM »
I see alot of self doubt in the posters here. :(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #72 on: July 23, 2013, 11:32:59 AM »
I see alot of self doubt in the posters here. :(
Seems we need to Calvin H to post here to boost it up.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #73 on: July 23, 2013, 11:37:10 AM »
If you want to build muscles just lift weights and eat correctly. After some time you maximize your potential for each muscular group, reach its maximal development which is called the plateau phase. You cant add more weights anymore, you just hit your plateau. Try to develop the lagging bodypart to create a balanced physique. Be content with it, keep lifting (less) and eating healthy to maintain and ...finally fucking go find something else to do for a change.

You still have a long ways to go before you reach your plateau stage there pal, hope you are really trying to focus in on this.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #74 on: July 23, 2013, 01:22:45 PM »
"Base,how low can you go"