Author Topic: Mike Tyson "I benched 500lbs in prison"  (Read 15199 times)

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
Re: Mike Tyson "I benched 500lbs in prison"
« Reply #50 on: April 24, 2012, 12:52:45 AM »
Come on bro...of course he dabbled in steroids.  Probably started when he was extremely young.  No doubt about it.  All the top heavyweights dabbled in steroids.  Look at Holyfield.  Dude was juiced to his gills! 

The funny thing is someone like Tyson would gladly admit allt he rec drugs and illicit drugs he used but would probably adamantly deny ever touching steroids...........go figure that one! LOL.......

Very true.

Mike had knockout power but used to get pushed around in most of his fights, i doubt he was greatly strong.

Who knows though, but i call bs on the 500lb, too far above his training lifts.
Trans Milkshake.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #51 on: April 24, 2012, 09:31:36 AM »
A

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: April 24, 2012, 10:18:02 AM »
Bet you've never been in prison..

True. Have you been in prison big guy? You seem like quite the badass.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 24, 2012, 10:34:15 AM »
500 was probably bounced and he had a 300lb brotha pulling on the bar

Now THIS I can believe.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #54 on: April 25, 2012, 03:17:45 AM »
In his prime, Tyson was juiced to the gills. 500lb BP - if their are naturals claiming to do it here. Why couldn't he? They have everything in the big house, that we have available.

Ben Johnson used to come around to the gym from time to time. He used to play around with 3 plates on the bench, and 3 plates and a quarter. And 5 plates on the squat. He was just around 200lb BW. For his build no body would believe it, unless they seen it in person. His general AAS protocol was 3 weeks on 3 weeks off Winstrol Depot or/and  Furazabol 3* a week at 1-2cc. He preferred the latter over Winstrol Depot.

for his size I would believe it. Olympic runners and skeers and skaters and jumpers and whatever have very good squat in relation to their bodyweight, but your little bodybuilding dumb ass minds just can't get it.

But Ben Johnson didn't "PLAY" with 5 plates, he went war with it, start at 02:42

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 25, 2012, 04:32:13 AM »

Very true.

Mike had knockout power but used to get pushed around in most of his fights, i doubt he was greatly strong.

Who knows though, but i call bs on the 500lb, too far above his training lifts.

what were his training lifts?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 25, 2012, 09:45:45 AM »

Exactly the way I would see Ben squat. And as I say, these squats are NOT legit, from a honest-squat perspective. His partner has a full wrap on him (which, even if the partner doesn't think he's helping much, is helping A LOT), his reps are shallow as hell and he's rebounding off a bench (very helpful).

So, yeah ... Ben was good for perhaps a few good reps at 315.