Author Topic: bpa, plastic and birth control pills in the water are the cause of small members  (Read 228 times)

Amerian Muscle

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
I prohibit my wife from using plastic bottles and tap water while she is possibly pregnant. What else to do? Glass baby bottles? What material to use for the tip of the bottle? I read silicone may be less horrible

Thoughts?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Silicon in the member will make it bigger. Just ask Rich Piana's ex wife.

obsidian

• Getbig V
I prohibit my wife from using plastic bottles and tap water while she is possibly pregnant. What else to do? Glass baby bottles? What material to use for the tip of the bottle? I read silicone may be less horrible

Thoughts?
As kids we drank straight from the garden hose - lol!

There's all kinds of shit everywhere. Even in a glass of water...

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus

Thoughts?

Tap water has "forever chemicals" in it.

Bottled water has plastic in it.

There is no escape.

Breast feed your kid.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
BPA made OP gay

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
They are now saying boiling water removes nearly all microplastics. They also say filters help. I do not boil my drinking water but I do filter all my water.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
They are now saying boiling water removes nearly all microplastics. They also say filters help. I do not boil my drinking water but I do filter all my water.

You should filter that "mind" of yours, shitass maroon that you are.

Rambone

• Getbig V
I’m on well but have a whole house RO system which is great and all for water quality, but my plumbing is plastic as well as the 500 gallon tank holding the water. Then I fill up a stainless steel gallon jug, but the top is plastic. Can’t get away from plastic entirely which sucks. I firmly believe plastic and Getbig has made me gayer over the years.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Penis size is increasing actually:

https://wjmh.org/search.php?where=aview&id=10.5534/wjmh.220203&code=2074WJMH&vmode=FULL

Seventy-five studies published between 1942 and 2021 were evaluated including data from 55,761 men. The pooled mean length estimates were flaccid length: 8.70 cm (95% CI, 8.16–9.23), stretched length: 12.93 cm (95% CI, 12.48–13.39), and erect length: 13.93 cm (95% CI, 13.20–14.65). All measurements showed variation by geographic region. Erect length increased significantly over time (QM=4.49, df=2, p=0.04) in several regions of the world and across all age groups, while no trends were identified in other penile size measurements. After adjusting for geographic region, subject age, and subject population; erect penile length increased 24% over the past 29 years.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
I’m on well but have a whole house RO system which is great and all for water quality, but my plumbing is plastic as well as the 500 gallon tank holding the water. Then I fill up a stainless steel gallon jug, but the top is plastic. Can’t get away from plastic entirely which sucks. I firmly believe plastic and Getbig has made me gayer over the years.

No way.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Put the boy on a small dose of Dianabol or Andro Gel. If the law comes around, just tell them you're Polish or something, and don't understand American customs. In the meantime, he could be raking in that Lil Hercules money -

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
its important that you only use pure H2O only when using peds etc
c

Rambone

• Getbig V