Author Topic: Moosejay - where is the picture of Robbie Robinson's Masters O medal?  (Read 4315 times)

Moosejay

Re: Moosejay - where is the picture of Robbie Robinson's Masters O medal?
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2008, 06:17:31 PM »
I have done now on the three other threads you make. I said even here that I was inclined to believe you. Look, I offer apologies and admit totally I thought you were  lying and I was wrong. Just because I not answer immediately is because I was not here. I do not spend all day on this website so I didn't see the pciture. you do not need to make a thousand threads about it simply because I have a real life.
Now, well done. I am surprised that Robbie does not demand it back as he never gives much away for free and seeing as your joint venture failed so badly, he might regret it.
I also think he would be very unhappy with your racism as I know he resents racism very much.

Also, you do look remarkably Arabic  my frined. Big compliment as Arabs have the best genetics of all mankind.

Sharma, you are right.

Robby was very hard to read years ago when I dealt with him.

Too much work and I could not deal with it.

The medal is mine to keep! ;D

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2008, 08:11:51 PM »
Moosejay -

I thank you for the answer. I am inclined to believe you. Why did you fallout with Robbie? You are not the first as he burns bridges faster than build them. I do know that he feel very racially abused.
I also do not denigrate women. I like them and love them when they behave as they should. I would not like a cat that shit in my house , it needs to behave as it should and the same with a woman. The situation in the West where the woman has the men under her thumb and steal his job and laughably make important decisions - when they are proven to lack genius and foresight of the men - is crazy.

The women in the West wear the trousers and this is leading to the decline of those society.

ur quite the simpleton are'nt you?

everything is racial with u is'nt it?....now ur sayin western society is on a decline because women are treated equal.

many women run successful businesses and they can be great leaders....also doctors,lawyers,chemists,artists,and maybe most importantly teachers......

Bull Terrier!

• Getbig II
  • Where my dogs at ??
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2008, 02:48:14 AM »

ur quite the simpleton are'nt you?

everything is racial with u is'nt it?....now ur sayin western society is on a decline because women are treated equal.

many women run successful businesses and they can be great leaders....also doctors,lawyers,chemists,artists,and maybe most importantly teachers......

Okay, who will translate the above for me, GETBIG style? ;D 8)

Moosejay

« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2008, 06:30:06 AM »

Sharma and others do not see eye to eye on many issues.

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2008, 09:41:00 AM »

what the fuk are u talkin about?...

did u read what he said ?..... this guy is in his own little world trust me...  ;)

Moosejay

« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2008, 09:43:46 AM »
Actually, Sharma has been pretty civil in this thread.

I don't agree with his standards for women and some other things, but he did man-up with the proof I provided here.

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2008, 09:53:45 AM »
Actually, Sharma has been pretty civil in this thread.

I don't agree with his standards for women and some other things, but he did man-up with the proof I provided here.

what else could he have done though?... if someone shows u proof.....u can't deny it...

this guy is delusional!

///////defined as a fixed false belief and is used in everyday language to describe a belief that is either false, fanciful or derived from deception. In psychiatry, the definition is necessarily more precise and implies that the belief is pathological (the result of an illness or illness process). As a pathology it is distinct from a belief based on false or incomplete information or certain effects of perception which would more properly be termed an apperception or illusion///////

Moosejay

« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2008, 09:54:52 AM »
what else could he have done though?... if someone shows u proof.....u can't deny it...

this guy is delusional!

///////defined as a fixed false belief and is used in everyday language to describe a belief that is either false, fanciful or derived from deception. In psychiatry, the definition is necessarily more precise and implies that the belief is pathological (the result of an illness or illness process). As a pathology it is distinct from a belief based on false or incomplete information or certain effects of perception which would more properly be termed an apperception or illusion///////

yes

the definition is sound

I honestly have not followed the writiungs of sharma enough to decide if it applies to him

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2008, 09:57:41 AM »
yes

the definition is sound

I honestly have not followed the writiungs of sharma enough to decide if it applies to him

u are completely correct i figured u must not have.

Moosejay

« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2008, 09:58:35 AM »
u are completely correct i figured u must not have.

well, he certainly does have passion, that's for sure, maybe misdirected

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2008, 11:22:23 AM »
Thanks Rob. I have Carol here to do it. Here goes:

Nice pics moose, now get shwarma to post pics of his snasser soiled thongs collection.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2008, 11:28:49 AM »
well, he certainly does have passion, that's for sure, maybe misdirected

It can be argued that terrorists have a lot of passion too.

moose - I think you're trying too hard to please everyone . Sharma has spent months insulting you every chance he gets and you're trying to win his approval time after time. Even after acknowledging he was wrong he took another jab at you.  He picks on you because he knows you're an easy target and won't fight back. You seem to be soliciting his approval for some strange reason.

I hope you are aware that he is a troll trying to induce meltdowns for his own amusement. Too bad he gets laughed at whenever he tries. Those of us in the anti-nasser corps tear him a new one every time he does a drive-by posting
The REAL muslims on this board consider him to be a retard.

Truegrit: I've watched a lot of British sit-coms.  :)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2008, 11:38:39 AM »
It can be argued that terrorists have a lot of passion too.

moose - I think you're trying too hard to please everyone . Sharma has spent months insulting you every chance he gets and you're trying to win his approval time after time. Even after acknowledging he was wrong he took another jab at you.  He picks on you because he knows you're an easy target and won't fight back. You seem to be soliciting his approval for some strange reason.

I hope you are aware that he is a troll trying to induce meltdowns for his own amusement. Too bad he gets laughed at whenever he tries.
The REAL muslims on this board consider him to be a retard.

Truegrit: I've watched a lot of British sit-coms.  :)
You vicious bastard!  :D

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2008, 11:41:56 AM »
You vicious bastard!  :D

Ha hah ha

I LOVE fawlty towers. I have the DVD boxset.
I also have the "Allo Allo" series
 British humor is awesome

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2008, 11:51:59 AM »
Ha hah ha

I LOVE fawlty towers. I have the DVD boxset.
I also have the "Allo Allo" series
 British humor is awesome
Yes it is! I've gotta look into getting the dvds then. Mine are all on VHS. The restaurant critic episode where his car breaks down and Basil disappears off screen only to reappear with a tree with which he starts flailing his car, and cursing a blue streak, literally made me piss my pants.  :D

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2008, 11:57:56 AM »
Yes it is! I've gotta look into getting the dvds then. Mine are all on VHS. The restaurant critic episode where his car breaks down and Basil disappears off screen only to reappear with a tree with which he starts flailing his car, and cursing a blue streak, literally made me piss my pants.  :D

Yeah that was a great episode along with the one with the German guests. A drugged up Basil constantly brings up WW2 references ending with a german goosestep.

German: Will you stop talking about the war
Basil: You started it
German (po'd) WE did not start it (referring to Basils references)
Basil- Yes you did- you invaded Poland.

Classic stuff.

Another good series is the "mind Your Language" DVD set.