Author Topic: christian bale  (Read 6349 times)

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
Re: christian bale
« Reply #50 on: July 30, 2008, 07:08:29 AM »
People have a preset level of happiness, as a result of their neurochemistry. You can give someone with a low level happiness gold, the finest women, and Adonis's expensive wines, to find that after 2 weeks he'll be at his normal low level of happiness.

Gaining happiness works better in small and frequent bits than say winning the lottery.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: July 30, 2008, 07:13:35 AM »
People have a preset level of happiness, as a result of their neurochemistry. You can give someone with a low level happiness gold, the finest women, and Adonis's expensive wines, to find that after 2 weeks he'll be at his normal low level of happiness.

Gaining happiness works better in small and frequent bits than say winning the lottery.

Translation: Find something you really like to do, something that suits you and your talents real well and make a career out of it. Over time your level of happiness will differ greatly from you going down another path of a boring career you have no passion for.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: July 30, 2008, 07:32:54 AM »

Translation: Find something you really like to do, something that suits you and your talents real well and make a career out of it. Over time your level of happiness will differ greatly from you going down another path of a boring career you have no passion for.

statistically speaking it also helps to eat well, exercise, get plenty of sleep, have social contact, and be married.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 30, 2008, 07:33:40 AM »
statistically speaking it also helps to eat well, exercise, get plenty of sleep, have social contact, and be married.

:D

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #54 on: July 30, 2008, 07:53:24 AM »
he's one of the most successful, respected and desired by chicks,  guys out there but he seems depressed and pissed at the world in interviews.

what's his deal?

discuss?
what interviews are you speaking of. post them please.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #55 on: July 30, 2008, 08:01:43 AM »
whhat interviews basty?

seems normal to me

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 30, 2008, 08:12:04 AM »
To me he seems like one of the guys that actually doesn't want the noteriety and is a rather private individual. He likes the acting but not the necessarily the publicity that comes with it in some cases. A lot of people say they are like that to seem more "personable" but in his case I think he really is that way.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #57 on: July 30, 2008, 08:44:38 AM »
Link to the interviews where he is a jerk, depressed and pissed?
Q

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #58 on: July 30, 2008, 09:05:52 AM »
Fascinating Bronx-London accent.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 30, 2008, 09:06:37 AM »
To me he seems like one of the guys that actually doesn't want the noteriety and is a rather private individual.

Bingo.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2008, 10:10:33 AM »
He loves his craft but not the shit that comes from the media.

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #61 on: July 30, 2008, 08:58:53 PM »
THE GRASS IS NEVER GREENER. EVER.
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #62 on: July 31, 2008, 09:08:11 PM »
THE GRASS IS NEVER GREENER. EVER.

huh?  This thread is fucking gay.  I wish you fruits would write shit that wasn't in poem form.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 31, 2008, 09:33:16 PM »
he's one of the most successful, respected and desired by chicks,  guys out there but he seems depressed and pissed at the world in interviews.

what's his deal?

discuss?
Maybe you can write him and ask him to smile alittle more ::)
I am a big baby

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: July 31, 2008, 09:52:52 PM »
To me he seems like one of the guys that actually doesn't want the noteriety and is a rather private individual. He likes the acting but not the necessarily the publicity that comes with it in some cases. A lot of people say they are like that to seem more "personable" but in his case I think he really is that way.

Thank god for that. May his tribe increase. I'm tired of the celebrities taking up the space of real news.
If Bale wants more privacy rather than glitzy Hollywood parties and the drama that goes with it  - more power to him.

i hope others learn from his example.

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #65 on: July 31, 2008, 10:01:04 PM »
huh?  This thread is fucking gay.  I wish you fruits would write shit that wasn't in poem form.

;D

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #66 on: August 01, 2008, 12:00:45 AM »
Great actor. Just seems like a deep thinker.
A

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 01, 2008, 08:27:24 AM »
It's called PERSONA.
I am a big baby

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #68 on: August 01, 2008, 10:38:58 AM »
being desired by chicks and respected by men doesn't make one happy, neither does money

it makes me happy

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #69 on: August 01, 2008, 12:56:01 PM »
well, as we found out recently he comes from a shitty family (his mom and sister asking him for money and pressing charges against him).

he seems like he loves acting and what it takes (losing / gaining weight, studying characters, etc.), but just wants to ride out his 12 hours a day on the set and go home.

he doesn't want every asshole asking him how he gets his abs or what his favorite make of underwear is.  he just wants to be left alone, go home, smoke a pack of cigarettes, get a handjob from his wife and go to sleep.

he's basically the opposite of that cheesedick matthew mccougnahey or however you spell it.
Deep Tissue Massage

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: August 01, 2008, 02:02:06 PM »
well, as we found out recently he comes from a shitty family (his mom and sister asking him for money and pressing charges against him).

he seems like he loves acting and what it takes (losing / gaining weight, studying characters, etc.), but just wants to ride out his 12 hours a day on the set and go home.

he doesn't want every asshole asking him how he gets his abs or what his favorite make of underwear is.  he just wants to be left alone, go home, smoke a pack of cigarettes, get a handjob from his wife and go to sleep.

he's basically the opposite of that cheesedick matthew mccougnahey or however you spell it.

his sister asks to borrow a 100k so he assaults his mother and sister. That is what apparently went down.

Bale is a tool. He's been ok in a couple of films, but he's no cinema great.
An example of the ass he is, on being asked if he was born in Wales (which i believe he was), he replied along the line that "he didn't want to say if he was born there or not. He's an actor, it helps with characters if people don't know where he's form since they aren't clouded by knowledge".
Shut up you knob end.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 01, 2008, 02:06:54 PM »
his sister asks to borrow a 100k so he assaults his mother and sister. That is what apparently went down.

Bullshit, get your facts straight.

His stupid sister asked to borrow 100k. He said no. His sister and mother started horassing him and saying some nasty shit about his wife (all because they wanted money that they had no right to have). Bale had enough and verbally fought back, something everybody would do when somebody attacks their spouse when not getting what they have no right to have (there = still no proof of the "physical assualt". If anything, he pushed them out of the suite)).

Moron.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #72 on: August 01, 2008, 02:07:59 PM »

Bale is a tool. He's been ok in a couple of films, but he's no cinema great.
An example of the ass he is, on being asked if he was born in Wales (which i believe he was), he replied along the line that "he didn't want to say if he was born there or not. He's an actor, it helps with characters if people don't know where he's form since they aren't clouded by knowledge".
Shut up you knob end.

well he's not gonna be racking up Oscars anytime soon, i'll give you that.  Maybe he's just lucky to get good roles, or maybe he makes them good.  He's not a better Batman than Keaton, but he is a better Bruce Wayne.

i have a feeling there' smore to the family fighting than just borrowing money. who knows?
Deep Tissue Massage

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #73 on: August 01, 2008, 03:51:00 PM »
he's no cinema great.

that's a matter of opinion. 

Have you seen The Machinist and American Psycho?

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #74 on: August 01, 2008, 03:52:09 PM »
something you pretend to have by c&p from wikipedia, and using a thesaurus.

so wikipedia and thesaurus are bad sources.  Should we avoid the dictionary too?