Author Topic: tall man benchn n a shortman benchn is like one running 50 yards n the other 30  (Read 2208 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
even if they are using the same weight so dont freak out if someone is outrepping you they may be doing less work because of the distance traveld

just thought id share because many dont respect my lifts
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Boo-hoo, poor tall guys. What a tough life.  ::)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Boo-hoo, poor tall guys. What a tough life.  ::)

yes many dont respect my lifts
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
even if they are using the same weight so dont freak out if someone is outrepping you they may be doing less work because of the distance traveld

Short mofo's don't understand the travel. Not cracking on them but a whole different game if tall as we are.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
True

I remember in one the Olympia press conferences, Quincy Taylor was saying that it is way harder for a tall guy to fill out his frame then shorter guys.

Then Gustavo responded; well you should have pickled basketball Instead of bodybuilding.  :D

In all seriousness it is harder for a tall person to bench, squat and deadlift for sure.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
yes many dont respect my lifts

Oh man, thats got to be a bummer. 
all drugs - TPPIIP

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
True

I remember in one the Olympia press conferences, Quincy Taylor was saying that it is way harder for a tall guy to fill out his frame then shorter guys.

Then Gustavo responded; well you should have pickled basketball Instead of bodybuilding.  :D

In all seriousness it is harder for a tall person to bench, squat and deadlift for sure.

but women sure as hell do like tall men :)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Short mofo's don't understand the travel. Not cracking on them but a whole different game if tall as we are.

a taller man has a longer learning curve. let me put it to you this way

say you got two men

one climing up a 50 foot cave and the other a 80 foot cave.

the 200 foot cave will take longer to figure out because theres more "twists n turns" thus the climber may get scared or give up and go back to the ground to start again, it may take a few times for the man to figure out how much gaterade or watever to stay feuled up to reach the top among many other factors that come into play the longer the trek is

the 150 foot cave was difficult for the man but he got up to the top on the first try because it was a shorter path, difficult yes but shorter
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

Exactly.

I have arm length that is ridiculously long and this is the truth. 

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Exactly.

I have arm length that is ridiculously long and this is the truth. 
you have superior white man genetics and an astonishing haircut like my childhood idol Christian laetner who was a legend in durham 17 inch wang banged every slut around here

A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
A very true statement, The Ashley's discovered this early in life.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
I feel bodyweight has more to do w/ strength than limb length.  If you're 6'3" 240 and reppin the same as a guy 5' 10" 220 you're just a puss.