Author Topic: just a lil fun question, lets see who avoids answering  (Read 3064 times)

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
just a lil fun question, lets see who avoids answering
« on: December 18, 2009, 06:44:32 AM »
If the obama admin and liberals are just soooooo  worried about this so called carbon footprint and the just horrible effects of global warming to the point that they want to try to regulate and tell us not to drive an s.u.v and that we need to buy alternative powered cars, then why is it that dam near ever politician that went to Copenhagen flew on separate private gets, and gets driven around in separate limos? I mean if they are just soooo worried to the point that they are fixing to rob American tax payers of hundreds of billions if not trillions of dollars you would think they could at least car pool .

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: just a lil fun question, lets see who avoids answering
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2009, 06:49:27 AM »
If the obama admin and liberals are just soooooo  worried about this so called carbon footprint and the just horrible effects of global warming to the point that they want to try to regulate and tell us not to drive an s.u.v and that we need to buy alternative powered cars, then why is it that dam near ever politician that went to Copenhagen flew on separate private gets, and gets driven around in separate limos? I mean if they are just soooo worried to the point that they are fixing to rob American tax payers of hundreds of billions if not trillions of dollars you would think they could at least car pool .

Because its not about the climate, its about control, taxation, regulation, guilt, and eventual global govt. 

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2009, 09:59:39 AM »
Bumpppp...

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2009, 10:06:37 AM »
This is a seriously weak question.  How exactly would you have them fly there? All as one on a United Airlines flight? Wow great idea Einstein may as well put a target on the plane too while you are at it.  The separate limo's, planes etc are to do with security. 

Question for you.  How would you have them get there?
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2009, 10:11:03 AM »
This is a seriously weak question.  How exactly would you have them fly there? All as one on a United Airlines flight? Wow great idea Einstein may as well put a target on the plane too while you are at it.  The separate limo's, planes etc are to do with security. 

How about a tele-conference?

How about saving us millions of dollars from flying these buffoons like Nobama and Pelosi all over the place for absolutely no reason at all?

I am so laughing my ass off the last few weeks with the absolute failures of Obama compounding by the day.

Every day is a new embarassment.  This whole climate change is one of the biggest and most hysterical IMHO.

What a complete fool he is making of himself.     

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2009, 10:13:13 AM »
Exactly 33.  I pointed this out in the other hypocrisy thread and got crickets.  What about video and tele conferencing?  You can have group discussions or even private side conversations with today's technology.

It's used for high level negotiations and national security matters, but it's not good enough for Copenhagen?  GMAFB

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2009, 10:20:23 AM »
How about a tele-conference?

How about saving us millions of dollars from flying these buffoons like Nobama and Pelosi all over the place for absolutely no reason at all?

I am so laughing my ass off the last few weeks with the absolute failures of Obama compounding by the day.

Every day is a new embarassment.  This whole climate change is one of the biggest and most hysterical IMHO.

What a complete fool he is making of himself.     

A tele-conference? You're joking right?  What is this 1990?  Seriously if any of you have an actual idea that would work in the real world from a security point of view i'd be happy to hear it.

Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2009, 10:26:07 AM »
A tele-conference? You're joking right?  What is this 1990?  Seriously if any of you have an actual idea that would work in the real world from a security point of view i'd be happy to hear it.

KC - this whole stupid conference is supposed to promote energy efficiency and savings.

Instead, thousands of limos and private jets.  Tens of thouisands of people flying there for what? 

Nothing is happening! 

They could have held this thing over the internet in a sign of saving energy etc.

From the get go it was a complete farce, just like i said it would be. 

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2009, 10:28:58 AM »
A tele-conference? You're joking right?  What is this 1990?  Seriously if any of you have an actual idea that would work in the real world from a security point of view i'd be happy to hear it.

It's used for top level and national security meeting right now.  Why wouldn't it work for Copenhagen?

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2009, 10:56:42 AM »

It's used for top level and national security meeting right now.  Why wouldn't it work for Copenhagen?

Because everyone on that line speaks the same language.  You'd have to have interpreters on each phone line or separate lines, plus all the dignitaries would need separate line or are we gonna have them all in one office on speakerphone?  Each yelling in turn whilst an interpreter tries to get it right for all the other countries.  Give me a break.  And then what if the phone lines cut out? Imagine the insult one would feel if you were speaking and then you heard a dial tone.  It'd be diplomatic suicide. 

Like i said, if you have an option that would actually work i'd like to hear it.  Until then keep this whole 'lets have them on worldwide speakphone' nonsense to your selves.
Abandon every hope...

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2009, 11:24:58 AM »
Because everyone on that line speaks the same language.  You'd have to have interpreters on each phone line or separate lines, plus all the dignitaries would need separate line or are we gonna have them all in one office on speakerphone?  Each yelling in turn whilst an interpreter tries to get it right for all the other countries.  Give me a break.  And then what if the phone lines cut out? Imagine the insult one would feel if you were speaking and then you heard a dial tone.  It'd be diplomatic suicide. 

Like i said, if you have an option that would actually work i'd like to hear it.  Until then keep this whole 'lets have them on worldwide speakphone' nonsense to your selves.

You're fucking clueless.  I'd be willing to bet you've never even been on a video conference and you're just spouting off at the mouth.

Video conferencing happens all the time at top levels and when the satellite connection goes down I've never once seen or heard of anybody being offended.  (I'm not at the highest levels but if that were the case, I would have at least heard whispers.  I haven't even heard that nonsense on regular media.) 

Also, there's entire auditoriums devoted solely to video conferencing, not just some tiny office.  You don't need multiple separate lines.  Your the one always droning on about facts.  Post something to back up that bullshit.

And interpreters are needed whether Obama's at home or at Copenhagen.  Bringing them to Copenhagen just adds to the expense.

You just don't want to admit the reality that this is for show.  And by putting on this huge show, they're kicking out huge amounts of the very same pollutants that they are supposed to be railing against.  All for a photo op.

Hypocrisy at it's finest.

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2009, 11:32:21 AM »

You're fucking clueless.  I'd be willing to bet you've never even been on a video conference and you're just spouting off at the mouth.

Video conferencing happens all the time at top levels and when the satellite connection goes down I've never once seen or heard of anybody being offended.  (I'm not at the highest levels but if that were the case, I would have at least heard whispers.  I haven't even heard that nonsense on regular media.) 

Also, there's entire auditoriums devoted solely to video conferencing, not just some tiny office.  You don't need multiple separate lines.  Your the one always droning on about facts.  Post something to back up that bullshit.

And interpreters are needed whether Obama's at home or at Copenhagen.  Bringing them to Copenhagen just adds to the expense.

You just don't want to admit the reality that this is for show.  And by putting on this huge show, they're kicking out huge amounts of the very same pollutants that they are supposed to be railing against.  All for a photo op.

Hypocrisy at it's finest.

Hahaha okay Skip speakerphone for all it is! Seriously you're getting all worked up over such a ludacris (see what a i did there?) idea

Abandon every hope...

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2009, 11:46:15 AM »
Hahaha okay Skip speakerphone for all it is! Seriously you're getting all worked up over such a ludacris (see what a i did there?) idea

Yeah, how unreasonable to expect them to practice what they preach.  ::)

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2009, 11:47:33 AM »

Yeah, how unreasonable to expect them to practice what they preach.  ::)

Yes lets have unilateral talks via skype from now on.  What a great idea.  In fact why even go and see anyone.  we'll just skype each other and stay at home.  You know cause the personal touch just adds nothing to it right?
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2009, 11:48:43 AM »
Yes lets have unilateral talks via skype from now on.  What a great idea.  In fact why even go and see anyone.  we'll just skype each other and stay at home.  You know cause the personal touch just adds nothing to it right?

The probmlem is that ZERO is toxic right now and everything he touches turns to crap.  He's better off staying home.   

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2009, 11:49:31 AM »
Yes lets have unilateral talks via skype from now on.  What a great idea.  In fact why even go and see anyone.  we'll just skype each other and stay at home.  You know cause the personal touch just adds nothing to it right?

Read:  "I can't back up my bullshit so I'll just mock and post YouTube clips".

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2009, 11:53:23 AM »

Read:  "I can't back up my bullshit so I'll just mock and post YouTube clips".

Back what up? I already have with common sense.  It would be a disaster to have them video conference and a logistical nightmare to the nth degree.  But hey keep on pushing for the skype calls. 
Abandon every hope...

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2009, 12:02:28 PM »
Back what up? I already have with common sense.  It would be a disaster to have them video conference and a logistical nightmare to the nth degree.  But hey keep on pushing for the skype calls. 

First, you don't have a clue as to the logistics.  You think everybody's in some small office and numerous separate lines are needed.  Second, if they can coordinate a face-to-face meeting, they can coordinate a video conference.

Here's the thing kc, IMO, they could've used this as a huge public relations opportunity.  They could've advertised that they are doing this by satellite and setting a good symbolic example.  But they went for the photo ops.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2009, 12:33:15 PM »
global warming = wmd = silly lies presidents use to pass agendas.

if ya didn't bitch about WMD lies, don't bitch now.

if you complained then, well super duper.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2009, 01:03:58 PM »

BS.

They can fly coach like everyone else. They can car pool 10 to each limo.

Limo. Talk about putting a target on themselves.  Besides, Presidents/cabinet members/dictators would be targets. Most of the other politicians are unknown and peons that don't matter.

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2009, 01:30:24 PM »
BS.

They can fly coach like everyone else. They can car pool 10 to each limo.

Limo. Talk about putting a target on themselves.  Besides, Presidents/cabinet members/dictators would be targets. Most of the other politicians are unknown and peons that don't matter.

hahaha your stupidity is laughable but i feel some remorse because i fear you are mentally challenged and that perhaps my laughter is callous.
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2009, 01:32:50 PM »
hahaha your stupidity is laughable but i feel some remorse because i fear you are mentally challenged and that perhaps my laughter is callous.

Other than ZERO and a few others, the other 14,999 people are unkowns. 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2009, 02:07:04 PM »

Yes, much simpler to fly them all in and undertake the super easy task of physical security, travel, accomadations, staffing, etc....   

::)