Author Topic: Women doing hip thrust ..victims of social media trends?  (Read 2390 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: barbell hip thrust ?
« Reply #50 on: May 22, 2024, 07:45:44 PM »
Nothing wrong with varying exercises.

Same shit gets redundant.
Try the Addcutor Machine.....great stuff!   ;)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #51 on: May 23, 2024, 02:01:41 AM »
They might provide tension at the fully extended range. But you could do that squatting with a band around your waist too.

Lots of people sell glute programs so there has to be some variation there. When the best glute program could be explained with one word: squat.

Yes everyone wants the tight Buns  :)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: barbell hip thrust... worthy ?
« Reply #52 on: May 23, 2024, 05:36:45 AM »
It’s just ridiculous. It’s a pain to have to set up the barbell and the bench. And you have to take up a bunch of space. Yeah I guess you’ll get a glute burn during it. Doesn’t really help you correct any disfunction / compensations you may have-it just trains you to learn that move. But at end of day, do whatever you want. If you enjoy doing them, fine. If you like squatting every day and you feel good, fine. There is no gym surveillance security force that travels the world monitoring gym goers and fines those in violation. What happens if you just do half squats and enjoy them? Who gets hurt and who suffers? Do your hip thrusts if you like them. You’re not going to become a viral overnight success or a famous a list celeb who has to turn down multiple billion dollar contract offers. It’s not going to unite the world nor will it cause the temples to crumble and the locusts to plague the cities.

The difference if you enjoy squatting you will see results yes or yes ......

Still not sure with these Hip thrust

WooooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: May 23, 2024, 05:44:02 AM »
yes good post & it´s true people can make fools of themselves if they want in the Gym but i hate their ranting on youtube about how great these exercises are.
serious squats, lunges or step ups give the muscles all they need for every deep muscle fibre.

Exactly my thoughts .

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHH  BE Y E K E

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Women doing hip thrust ..victims of social media trends?
« Reply #54 on: May 23, 2024, 06:00:00 AM »
Its great for glute hypertrophy not sure how many guys are looking for that though? It loads the hips/glutes when they are maximally contracted aka at there fully shortened muscle length.  Squats load the hips and glutes when the muscle is maximally lengthened (as long as you go deep enough) probably easier to do with a low bar back squat.  Curls get the girls.  Hip thrusts get you?

Yeah I should have pointed that out ...  Women doing them....... victims of social media trends ?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #55 on: May 23, 2024, 06:15:03 AM »
I like this exercise nh.  I think it's improved my squat and deadlift although I've not conducted a Phase IV clinical trial on the matter.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #56 on: May 23, 2024, 06:51:52 AM »

Prison is full of up right rowers and hip thrusters...
thus "glide with care" is a paramount guiding principle for joint and anus' health.

SouJerz

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: May 23, 2024, 10:53:42 AM »
Fuck off weirdo

Don’t make fun of nerds you might end up working for one in the future.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #58 on: May 23, 2024, 10:59:48 AM »
Prison is full of up right rowers and hip thrusters...
thus "glide with care" is a paramount guiding principle for joint and anus' health.

Your mastery of the English language is superb.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #59 on: May 23, 2024, 12:01:20 PM »
Your mastery of the English language is superb.

Thanks - the Brotherhood has been financing some English courses since I helped them complete their "philanthropically oriented" lampshade collection.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #60 on: May 23, 2024, 12:05:18 PM »
The difference if you enjoy squatting you will see results yes or yes ......

Still not sure with these Hip thrust

WooooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Or you can see them as a complement to squats. But think about this: a woman doing nothing at all vs a woman doing only thrusters, who gets better glute results? Something is moving the weight, might it be glutes (as well as other muscles)? Glutes activated = potential growth. Do a hard thrusting workout just for shits and giggles, see where you are sore the next day  8)

Even guys SHOULD be concerned with glute size. It's attractive to women too  8)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #61 on: May 23, 2024, 12:06:03 PM »
Thanks - the Brotherhood has been financing some English courses since I helped them complete their "philanthropically oriented" lampshade collection.

Hahaha, I remember watching a prison documentary with the dude on the far left with long hair. Seemed an even keel and well spoken dude until he talked for a while in the interview and your realize he’s still a “killer”.

The lampshade thing was proven to be false bro!

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #62 on: May 23, 2024, 12:39:49 PM »
Or you can see them as a complement to squats. But think about this: a woman doing nothing at all vs a woman doing only thrusters, who gets better glute results? Something is moving the weight, might it be glutes (as well as other muscles)? Glutes activated = potential growth. Do a hard thrusting workout just for shits and giggles, see where you are sore the next day  8)

Pet Shop Boys and Bruce are the same people 😂

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #63 on: May 23, 2024, 12:53:18 PM »

Hahaha, I remember watching a prison documentary with the dude on the far left with long hair. Seemed an even keel and well spoken dude until he talked for a while in the interview and your realize he’s still a “killer”.

The lampshade thing was proven to be false bro!

Sorry, but "it was real to me"  :D

Regarding the long haired dude - he has since denounced "supremacy" and is now preaching about how racist America is. Guess his only option is HRT... or a rope.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: May 23, 2024, 12:54:13 PM »
Gayness and ridiculousness abounds.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #65 on: May 24, 2024, 08:48:21 AM »

the woman with muscle dysbalance