Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 149818 times)

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #5350 on: June 01, 2024, 01:18:16 PM »
I have been her around 10 years on and off and I can honestly say hes the only poster I have ever really disliked to the point I wished him gone.
Even Joon with his bullshit never even came close to Brians fuckwittery

I reckon I have been here longer than even that, Jeff...I might have lurked here and there in the earliest GB days; however, I think I first signed up around the time here after I was kicked off Chad's forums for calling some of Tom Prince's ballswingers, including one fan "girl," out on their stupidity.  2002ish?

I've gone by several handles.  Lodz, Dorian Cutlerman (not to be confused with the fella posting as Dorian Cutler), Pec T. Oral, maybe more?  I forget login info easily and don't care about seeking the juvenile validation that Wanks and some obviously do.  I have shared my name anytime someone has contacted me privately and we've carried on just fine.

But to speak to your point about wishing him gone:  I agree.  The man is delusional and contributes ZERO.  ORM is a very kind type indeed to not just grease the fucker. 

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #5351 on: June 01, 2024, 02:03:31 PM »

Fng cry baby kunt.    Worst poster in my lifetime crying and begging for attention from middle aged men posting near nudes daily no one cares about and melts down when facts are told to him about his putrid personality , lopsided drug built body , and noxious presence on this site.   

Good riddance and we all hope Em gets it all shortly.

Don’t you have your stuttering boyfriend’s YouTube videos to post? What happened, he can’t find the video button on his phone, now that he has been exposed AGAIN as a cowardly little bitch? Bwahahahahahaha….chickenshit motherfukker, nothing more than a fucking broke, lying, pussy.

Do you guys need me to start a GoFundMe page so he can pretend he’s going to Vegas for the next 4 months before he tucks tail and hides again?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5352 on: June 01, 2024, 02:07:01 PM »
Don’t you have your stuttering boyfriend’s YouTube videos to post? What happened, he can’t find the video button on his phone, now that he has been exposed AGAIN as a cowardly little bitch? Bwahahahahahaha….chickenshit motherfukker, nothing more than a fucking broke, lying, pussy.

Do you guys need me to start a GoFundMe page so he can pretend he’s going to Vegas for the next 4 months before he tucks tail and hides again?

I’m sure Josh can make some videos if you want t him too. 

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #5353 on: June 01, 2024, 02:17:51 PM »
I’m sure Josh can make some videos if you want t him too.

Maybe post up a few short gifs of you two making out or him killing himself, I don’t watch the full length shit you post for that pussy coward.

Now go do what he tells you, or you will lose your bitch’s bitch title.

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #5354 on: June 01, 2024, 02:43:30 PM »
yesterdays FB post , seems Brian is desperate for money

Spalding his him to a tee though

eature=shared

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #5355 on: June 01, 2024, 03:05:24 PM »

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #5356 on: June 01, 2024, 03:32:03 PM »
I think private posing sessions might be Hanky's best bet for income.  Maybe wrestling some schomes, though that comes with the risk of Hankins getting beat up by a schmoe.

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #5357 on: June 01, 2024, 04:22:14 PM »
I'm trying to help you, you've already said the town name on here

Honestly don't think he cares. Between the above, posting the actual floor plan of his new place, and a number of other identifiers he freely chooses to discuss here, its pretty easy to work out his new residence (noting I am not disclosing this)

Given time i am sure he will do so directly and/or indirectly (eg.on paperwork with his address included)without prompting, just as he did with his current home on countless occasions

He is a curious animal

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #5358 on: June 01, 2024, 04:30:39 PM »
15 days or so to another price drop, what's it going to be to get that beast moving, another $100k?

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #5359 on: June 01, 2024, 04:32:49 PM »
Honestly don't think he cares. Between the above, posting the actual floor plan of his new place, and a number of other identifiers he freely chooses to discuss here, its pretty easy to work out his new residence (noting I am not disclosing this)

Given time i am sure he will do so directly and/or indirectly (eg.on paperwork with his address included)without prompting, just as he did with his current home on countless occasions

He is a curious animal

He'll never make it in that area.  He's too anti-social and he doesn't have an in with the cops.  He'll be in the tank inside of 6 months.

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #5360 on: June 01, 2024, 04:34:50 PM »
If hank does sell the hankcycle to Spaulding, Spaulding will never ride it, he'll just sniff the seat.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5361 on: June 01, 2024, 04:47:04 PM »
To my knowledge in competition its2 mins

That being said he had no idea

He has never boxed

It is 2 minutes until you move up to open. I would be willing to bet that Brian never competed and if he did it would have been novice - which is limited to 2 minutes

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5362 on: June 01, 2024, 06:12:54 PM »
Again you making up weird lies about my wife and stalking her online. That makes you a fucking weirdo how do you not get that???? I am out of here you want Getbig this is the kind of shit Getbig supports everyone thinks Jeff and Josh are cool guys you can have it. I don't need this shit. There is a reason no pros stay here. The moderators allow members here who harass other peoples family offsite. The members post videos of people who harass women and children who make up lies about pedophilia and everyone claps. I am done.  If any of you want an update on me check the National placings. If you are not a fucking weirdo send me a friend request on facebook. But all you hater slobs and jealous old men and stalkers can fuck off
Really? More leaving threats?
Sounds like a new thread coming up...
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5363 on: June 01, 2024, 08:03:51 PM »
Again you making up weird lies about my wife and stalking her online. That makes you a fucking weirdo how do you not get that???? I am out of here you want Getbig this is the kind of shit Getbig supports everyone thinks Jeff and Josh are cool guys you can have it. I don't need this shit. There is a reason no pros stay here. The moderators allow members here who harass other peoples family offsite. The members post videos of people who harass women and children who make up lies about pedophilia and everyone claps. I am done.  If any of you want an update on me check the National placings. If you are not a fucking weirdo send me a friend request on facebook. But all you hater slobs and jealous old men and stalkers can fuck off

When was Pro bodybuilder here last ? you moron. This isn’t 2007

You are upset that your wife is selling all your toys. Your coke dealer is arrested, Spaulding is in hawaii, you are broke and jobless.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #5364 on: June 01, 2024, 08:27:27 PM »

You are upset that your wife is selling all your toys. Your coke dealer is arrested, Spaulding is in hawaii, you are broke and jobless.

Typical bhank, slyly trying to put himself on the same level as pro bodybuilders.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #5365 on: June 01, 2024, 09:33:52 PM »

Technically Muscle Matters (?) was the last Pro to post here. He caused a total Hanky meltdown about a year or so ago.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5366 on: Today at 12:04:15 AM »

He is a curious animal fucking idiot
fixed

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5367 on: Today at 12:05:29 AM »
Really? More leaving threats?
Sounds like a new thread coming up...

"225 in the am, fuly belly bedtime photo to follow"

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #5368 on: Today at 06:04:49 AM »
Spring selling season has passed, it's time to chase the market down.  Fortunately he has the counsel of a wise Realtor(tm) who will appropriately advise him to drop the price by another $100K to keep the plan on track.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/homebuyers-starting-revolt-over-steep-143000917.html