Author Topic: The Olympics: the Women's weight lifting competition is getting interesting  (Read 6713 times)

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
has anybody watch the women's clean and jerk. the U.S is nowhere to be found. what the hell is going on? Chen XieXia is your Gold Medal winner, she cranks 258lbs at a bodyweight of only 145lbs. China got the gold.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I'm watching.  It's the jerk-then-clean when I see women's powerlifting though ;)

No, not really.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
lol.....I'll take the Jerk and leave the cleaning later. these bitches are so fcuking strong. godanmit.

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
Yep

1st attempt: 113KG (248.6lbs)
2nd attempt: 115KG (253lbs)
3rd attempt: 117KG (257.4lbs)

:o

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
I haven't seen the Men's contest yet. they said some European dude will go for a 420lbs clean and jerk at a 233lbs bodyweight

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
has anybody watch the women's clean and jerk. the U.S is nowhere to be found. what the hell is going on? Chen XieXia is your Gold Medal winner, she cranks 258lbs at a bodyweight of only 145lbs. China got the gold.

What happened to that chick who was the US alternate. She's like 5'1 120.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
I haven't seen the Men's contest yet. they said some European dude will go for a 420lbs clean and jerk at a 233lbs bodyweight
i think you mean 520 not 420, he wouldn't be there if it was only 420.

JasonH

• Getbig V

Chen XieXia actually weighs 105 lbs - she was competing in the women's 48kg category and completely smoked the competition - did a clean and jerk earlier today with 117kg (258lbs) - awesome stuff - I'd say about 99% of Getbiggers wouldn't have a hope in hell of lifting that weight like that.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Chen XieXia actually weighs 105 lbs - she was competing in the women's 48kg category and completely smoked the competition - did a clean and jerk earlier today with 117kg (258lbs) - awesome stuff - I'd say about 99% of Getbiggers wouldn't have a hope in hell of lifting that weight like that.
do you include yourself in that 99 percent?

JasonH

• Getbig V
do you include yourself in that 99 percent?

No - I can do it.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
ALL DRUGS!

JasonH

• Getbig V
ALL DRUGS!

I did think that when I was watching it earlier - I mean, how feasible is it that a woman that weight could do this naturally? I mean I weigh 240lbs and I have a hard time putting up these sorts of weights - this woman weighs 105lbs FFS!! There's gotta be something they're taking that's undetectable so far surely.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
She weighs 105 and under NOT 145.

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
I did think that when I was watching it earlier - I mean, how feasible is it that a woman that weight could do this naturally? I mean I weigh 240lbs and I have a hard time putting up these sorts of weights - this woman weighs 105lbs FFS!! There's gotta be something they're taking that's undetectable so far surely.

And it's probably funded by the chinese government.

Pro sports are very dirty from the inside.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
i think you mean 520 not 420, he wouldn't be there if it was only 420.

Yup, 420 pounds won't even get you far in the 77kg class, let alone the 105kg class.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
Pretty funny actually that china dominates in the lower weightclasses but in the higher weightclasses they are nowhere to be seen.

JohnnyVegas

The chinese are the ones (swimmers) who first started the female athletes on roids, followed by the Russians and East Germans.

I am sure they still have a drug program and look for ways to refine it from detection......

The_Punisher

• Getbig V

lol....my bad. if she's 105lbs then that chick is a freaking pit bull. and yes most punks here including me wouldn't dare clean and jerk 258lbs, but I think most of us can bench press that...lol

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
The chinese are the ones (swimmers) who first started the female athletes on roids, followed by the Russians and East Germans.

I am sure they still have a drug program and look for ways to refine it from detection......

I doubt that. maybe or maybe not. there is always gonna be suspiscions, but these women are leading the pack whether you think they're clean or not. I'm sure for the next 16 days, there will be lots of disappointments from those juicers who think they would never get caught, but it's a far stretch to say that Modern day OLYMPICS are 100% clean.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
The Chinese and Russians have systematic doping and will continue to have it.  That is a fact.
Squishy face retard

JohnnyVegas

The Chinese and Russians have systematic doping and will continue to have it.  That is a fact.
I agree, it is state sponsored, and the athletes don't even know it, they are given "vitaman pills" by their trainers and just take it as told. They are totalitarian countries.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V

They all use drugs, not just the russians and the chinese.

spinnis

SHES 105 pounds. Fucking morons.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
I agree, it is state sponsored, and the athletes don't even know it, they are given "vitaman pills" by their trainers and just take it as told. They are totalitarian countries.
Exactly. Here, take your HMB and B12 pills.  Two months later these broads are lifting 2x their weight.

They all use drugs, not just the russians and the chinese.
  True, but I doubt US coaches are force feeding athletes roids the way the Chinese and Russians do.
Squishy face retard