Author Topic: Joel Olsteen packets 4 million from Covid relief for small businesses  (Read 8709 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Joel Olsteen packets 4 million from Covid relief for small businesses
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2021, 06:23:24 PM »
or Tony Robbins, or Robert Kyosaki, or Suzie Orman or Gary Vaynerchuk, or Byron Katie or Dave Ramsey or Grant Cardone...etc...etc....e tc..

Why the hate for Osteen... they are all freakin' scammy crooks

I think that most people have more than enough hate and disgust for these creatures to go around for all of 'em. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2021, 09:16:30 PM »
or Tony Robbins, or Robert Kyosaki, or Suzie Orman or Gary Vaynerchuk, or Byron Katie or Dave Ramsey or Grant Cardone...etc...etc....e tc..

Why? Suzie is all about money. So it's a different animal. Robbins is about Self Improvement....  Olsten is about Religion, and the promise of an afterlife and all the trappings. It's a foundation this country was arguably built on , so of course the extra scrutiny.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2021, 12:50:03 PM »

They are not crooks just because you may not agree with them.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2021, 01:03:09 PM »

I don't see Dave Ramsey on TV brain washing people and selling religion to get donations.

I get your point, but people who take advantage of people through religion have a special place in my black little heart. ;D

It's easy to talk people out of money, not everyone is keen enough to see through things. Like those people who fall for the email scams.

But using religion, which is the very foundation many people live by is intrinsically wrong. There are people who give money they don't have to these people out of FEAR. The weak, elderly and sick are preyed upon like lambs to the slaughter. All in the name of Jesus, the "sun" of God.

People are raised by their parents to live in fear and give money in order to receive salvation. I think this is a bit different.