Author Topic: What are you going todo in the next two days until the end of the world?  (Read 5481 times)

Mayor Of Bodybuilding

• Getbig III
Re: What are you going todo in the next two days until the end of the world?
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2012, 01:21:44 PM »
Im going to visit Jay Cutler!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2012, 01:34:24 PM »
The Illuminati has next to no problem infiltrating into the Vatican for centuries and pushing their agenda. Inf iltrating into the NRA must have been a walk in the park for them. If we see a shift in the NRA's mission statement, the writing will really be on the wall.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2012, 04:34:07 PM »
  Cancun

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2012, 04:49:38 PM »
living the dream

how did you get rich?

I've been in x-number of TV appearances.  I have a lot of cars. I take pictures of myself with/standing-near them
Y

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2012, 06:27:48 PM »
Who said the world was gonna end?
Although, there has been an unprecedented amount of solar flares, and earth changes this yr than in previous yrs, there was never a world ending prediction. The Western world likes to sensationalized everything to either sell media, or a Chicken Little Effect, or both.
There has been no earth changes different then any years and the solar flares are the same as any other cycle, we are in 10 year peek of activity, it is 100% normal, nothing different this year, just another year. Stop trying to justify these non-sense, oh but this year 2012 is different--ya balonie, Nothing is different this year.

I am not making fun of people discussing 2012 as the end of the world, I know that is not what they are claiming but to claim anything on dec21 is fucken outrageously retarted, even if it is a simple believe or a complex one, believing that this day is different then any other day is utter horseshit.

It is not a start of new era, it is not the beginning of enlightenment, it is not a new cycle, age etc, it is nothing but a day like any other day. wow like trying to convince people there is no Santa, for crying out loud grow up. wooooooooooooooooooch :-\

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2012, 06:30:37 PM »
Everyday is a new beginning  ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2012, 06:34:06 PM »
There has been no earth changes different then any years and the solar flares are the same as any other cycle, we are in 10 year peek of activity, it is 100% normal, nothing different this year, just another year. Stop trying to justify these non-sense, oh but this year 2012 is different--ya balonie, Nothing is different this year.

I am not making fun of people discussing 2012 as the end of the world, I know that is not what they are claiming but to claim anything on dec21 is fucken outrageously retarted, even if it is a simple believe or a complex one, believing that this day is different then any other day is utter horseshit.

It is not a start of new era, it is not the beginning of enlightenment, it is not a new cycle, age etc, it is nothing but a day like any other day. wow like trying to convince people there is no Santa, for crying out loud grow up. wooooooooooooooooooch :-\

I'm just curious what all of these nitwits are going to say when Dec 21st comes and goes like any other day.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2012, 06:43:15 PM »
I'm just curious what all of these nitwits are going to say when Dec 21st comes and goes like any other day.
We already know what Wiggs is going to say. He will claim he was pulling a fast one on us and we fell for it ::)... He did that with the one tax thread, he had an idea and held his position for a 5+ pages and then when he realized that everyone was bashing him for his dumb idea and he couldn't fend off 2 dozen alpha getbiggers, he flipped with his tail between his legs and claimed he was trolling.

Sorry Wiggs you know we love you, getbig is not getbig without Wiggs but this is epic. ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2012, 06:50:05 PM »
We already know what Wiggs is going to say. He will claim he was pulling a fast one on us and we fell for it ::)... He did that with the one tax thread, he had an idea and held his position for a 5+ pages and then when he realized that everyone was bashing him for his dumb idea and he couldn't fend off 2 dozen alpha getbiggers, he flipped with his tail between his legs and claimed he was trolling.

Sorry Wiggs you know we love you, getbig is not getbig without Wiggs but this is epic. ;D

They will do what everyone does on this site when they are proven dead wrong, their favorite fighter loses...etc., go from being obnoxious and shouting down anyone who disagrees with them, to all of the sudden being rational and calm,and saying  it's really no big deal and we are "melting", when it was a very big deal when they thought they were right

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2012, 07:06:40 PM »
They will do what everyone does on this site when they are proven dead wrong, their favorite fighter loses...etc., go from being obnoxious and shouting down anyone who disagrees with them, to all of the sudden being rational and calm,and saying  it's really no big deal and we are "melting", when it was a very big deal when they thought they were right
hahaha lol, oh shit wiggs is in for it  ;D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #35 on: December 19, 2012, 07:07:36 PM »
It's hard for people to admit they're wrong, myself included. I always try to admit it when I'm flat fucking wrong, but it sucks.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2012, 07:13:28 PM »

Just shift to a new date...Read the Mayan calendar wrong. But this new date in 2015 is spot on ;D

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: December 19, 2012, 07:40:58 PM »
This end of the world started when someone started linking the Mayan Long count calendar with the Christian Book of Revelation. Yah, there's two things that are related!

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #38 on: December 19, 2012, 08:08:37 PM »

That's not Chaos
:

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2012, 08:09:25 PM »
Must visit Hotel Mirage before this

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2012, 08:33:31 PM »
This end of the world started when someone started linking the Mayan Long count calendar with the Christian Book of Revelation. Yah, there's two things that are related!
Ya but the book of revelation does not have a date attached to it and it is a vary probable scenario actually, considering it describes a Nuclear Holocaust to a T

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2012, 09:06:23 AM »
The end is nigh people......NIGH!!!

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2012, 09:10:19 AM »
Is it already tommorrow in Australia,think its 1 am right now,so i`ll phone my uncle up in a few hours and see if the world has ended. ;D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2012, 09:45:09 AM »
Is it already tommorrow in Australia,think its 1 am right now,so i`ll phone my uncle up in a few hours and see if the world has ended. ;D

Oh, all worldwide disasters are based on US time only....more specifically Texas.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #44 on: December 20, 2012, 10:03:43 AM »
Mayans are mostly based in Mexico , so mexican time zone will apply

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2012, 03:05:01 PM »

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2012, 03:27:59 PM »
See you in 20 hours.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #47 on: December 20, 2012, 04:04:59 PM »
 Love Wagner

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #48 on: December 20, 2012, 04:11:54 PM »
Love Wagner

How did you survive the Marines being a classical music fan?...I know a guy who was seriously scapegoated because he played classical music records.