Author Topic: KAMALI looking wore out  (Read 23389 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: KAMALI looking wore out
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2016, 02:10:25 PM »
Look at all the pinning bruises on his biceps. Totally ridiculous...

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2016, 02:15:42 PM »
No hate on Kamali, but I feel its just a general outlook, it's no new discovery that huge muscle mass doesn't stand the test of time, as a person starts approaching there 40's 50's..trying to maintain a huge muscular build is just ridiculous, being into fitness bodybuilding is great, but when you are approaching 40 or 50 it just seems smart to dial down the muscle and start training more for fitness, start eating super healthy, high amounts of veggies, fruit, high nutrient foods and dial down the protein. People get into bodybuilding for the love of training, transforming the physique and feeling great, you can do this as you age, but the focus at a certain point should be getting lean, focus on more cardio type training running, swimming, biking..sure keep lifting but just to maintain some muscle, look at endurance athletes dudes are in late 40's 50's and look, lean, tone, and healthy. I mean I know a lot of these guys identities are directly linked to there muscle but, just shifting the focus and getting lean is just a smart move all around, take that Frank Sepe dude, he realized that being that huge just wasn't maintainable, and shifted his focus to being lean and the guy looks great, sure he's a lot smaller but looks healthy and athletic and has a look that is more maintainable as he ages.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2016, 03:12:38 PM »
Must have recently upped the dose again

King of Aesthetics
Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2016, 03:13:56 PM »
No hate on Kamali, but I feel its just a general outlook, it's no new discovery that huge muscle mass doesn't stand the test of time, as a person starts approaching there 40's 50's..trying to maintain a huge muscular build is just ridiculous, being into fitness bodybuilding is great, but when you are approaching 40 or 50 it just seems smart to dial down the muscle and start training more for fitness, start eating super healthy, high amounts of veggies, fruit, high nutrient foods and dial down the protein. People get into bodybuilding for the love of training, transforming the physique and feeling great, you can do this as you age, but the focus at a certain point should be getting lean, focus on more cardio type training running, swimming, biking..sure keep lifting but just to maintain some muscle, look at endurance athletes dudes are in late 40's 50's and look, lean, tone, and healthy. I mean I know a lot of these guys identities are directly linked to there muscle but, just shifting the focus and getting lean is just a smart move all around, take that Frank Sepe dude, he realized that being that huge just wasn't maintainable, and shifted his focus to being lean and the guy looks great, sure he's a lot smaller but looks healthy and athletic and has a look that is more maintainable as he ages.

C'mon Rocky, one paragraph. Just one.

For the love of asian chicks on cruiseships!
Q

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2016, 03:26:51 PM »
C'mon Rocky, one paragraph. Just one.

For the love of asian chicks on cruiseships!
;D

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2016, 03:37:15 PM »
It's one thing to blast 24/7/365 and not giving a shit if you drop dead, but to do all of that in order to look like complete shit... The delusion is strong with this one.

Bulletproof hairline, though.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2016, 04:19:38 PM »
Must have recently upped the dose again
so you're saying schmoes wouldn't touch him now with shizzo's dick?
A

chokeslam

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2016, 04:54:08 PM »
And this Tamali fella thinks he's God's gift to the world.

But who are we to judge? All online and whatnot, with our pens and pencils... there's no way we could comprehend.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2016, 05:30:58 PM »
Physique is beyond horrible. Facially he appears to be near death.

Wouldn't be surprised if he drops within a year or two.

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2016, 06:24:23 PM »
From his face it seems like his kidneys are not working.  His liver is probably fucked too.  Guy needs to stop today...period.  No insulin, no GH, no anabolics.  His body is crying to be left the fuck alone.  He won't listen so then let him suffer.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2016, 06:42:25 PM »
Physique is beyond horrible. Facially he appears to be near death.

Wouldn't be surprised if he drops within a year or two.

Been hearing all of this for a decade  ;D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2016, 07:49:05 PM »
Been hearing all of this for a decade  ;D

Wonder how long he can keep up.

Will he still be at it in 10 years?
Q

chokeslam

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2016, 08:00:34 PM »
From his face it seems like his kidneys are not working.  His liver is probably fucked too.  Guy needs to stop today...period.  No insulin, no GH, no anabolics.  His body is crying to be left the fuck alone.  He won't listen so then let him suffer.

Think he's still a contender for 2016's deadpool?

Maybe if we're lucky, he'll die for us bitches.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2016, 08:51:24 PM »

Tell that to 52 year old Kevin Levrone who looks ridiculously amazing not only for a guy of his age, but of any age.

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2016, 10:09:12 PM »
Think he's still a contender for 2016's deadpool?

Maybe if we're lucky, he'll die for us bitches.

I'll give him till 2017 and let him keep making the same mistakes until nature runs it course. 

Hack Benchers

« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2016, 10:47:57 PM »

Forget this wall of text, show us some pics prettyboy.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2016, 10:54:40 PM »

Looks like Derek Anthony months before he passed away.

I agree with this. There's a time to either cut back or drop the narcissism and call it quits. He looks a mess.

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2016, 01:18:07 AM »
I agree with this. There's a time to either cut back or drop the narcissism and call it quits. He looks a mess.

DA is not dead! I saw him at a gym in Vegas, tattoos, chipmunk cheeks, had to be him

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2016, 04:04:11 AM »
Forget this wall of text, show us some pics prettyboy.
Ha! Solid new poster, long time lurker?

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2016, 04:11:41 AM »
It's one thing to blast 24/7/365 and not giving a shit if you drop dead, but to do all of that in order to look like complete shit... The delusion is strong with this one.

Bulletproof hairline, though.

yeah rest of him is falling apart but hairline is still as strong as ever, I'm still young but I hope I have that hair genetics (only time will tell)

Hack Benchers

« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2016, 06:22:54 AM »
Ha! Solid new poster, long time lurker?

Thanx dude! Been visiting Getbig on and off since 2001.
Lurked daily since 2011. Never ever posted until august 23 2016  ;D

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #46 on: September 07, 2016, 06:37:58 AM »
Thanx dude! Been visiting Getbig on and off since 2001.
Lurked daily since 2011. Never ever posted until august 23 2016  ;D

:D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #47 on: September 07, 2016, 06:42:42 AM »
I met him once at a local show probably now 6-7 years ago - what a disaster in person.  Fat, sweating, waddling down the isle, looks like garbage in a suit. 

He makes the perfect bouncer at a bar for underage college kids. 

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2016, 06:46:26 AM »

Simple Simon