Author Topic: Jay Cutler: If I ate for taste, I'd be eating at McDonald's and Burger King.  (Read 6698 times)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
http://www.lvrj.com/neon/29787709.html
 Las Vegas Review-Journal
Sep. 26, 2008

"Every day, I dream about pizzas and carrot cake and something with some sugar, you know?"
LOL

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
My favorite Double MacDonald Hamberger & Wu-Loong green tea ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Good call, cutler.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
He is so stupid in that he doesn`t realize that he could be eating Burger King and Mcdonalds THE ENTIRE TIME, During pre contest and not.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
He is so stupid in that he doesn`t realize that he could be eating Burger King and Mcdonalds THE ENTIRE TIME, During pre contest and not.

exactly, these guys dont know much about nutrition. all drugs and posing lotion.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.

You don't think he's just pulling one over on us and has really been eating McDonald's and Burger King during his contest diet for awhile now?  I mean, after last year's showing, what the hell else could he have been eating?  There's no way he looked like that eating a clean contest diet.  

Relentless

• Getbig IV
exactly, these guys dont know much about nutrition. all drugs and posing lotion.

They do what uncle Joe and their internet researching drug gurus tell them to do.  As wacky as Mike Mentzer was, he realized the magazines were advocating the exact opposite of what bodybuilders should have been doing.  Getting all of your nutrition from the same bland foods, over and over again?  No wonder why all of these guys comes off as brain dead.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
As wacky as Mike Mentzer was, he realize the magazines were advocating the exact opposite of what bodybuilders should have been doing.  Getting all of your nutrition from the same bland foods, over and over again? 

Mike mentzer was a mentally unstable methampthetamine addict.

Yes, the same bland fods over and over again; that is the best bodybuilding diet. Is it what all pros do? No your probably right, alot of pro's will eat junk leading up to a show..simply because they can. But is that the best way? NOPE. Bland clean food again and again, thats the best way. Produces the best results.

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
i dont know why he says "if i ate for taste", because with as much sauce as he is on, he can be having mcdonalds and dunkin donuts 3 weeks out from a show no prob.When you use T3 and 1800+mg's of test every week - fat retention is not happening buddy

Relentless

• Getbig IV
Mike mentzer was a mentally unstable methampthetamine addict.

That's nice, but I'm talking about the contributions he made to bodybuilding.  You can't write a man off because he went through some hard times.  The CONTENT of his writings and teachings definitely made bodybuilders better off.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
Re: Jay Cutler: If I ate for taste, I'd be eating at McDonald's and Burger King.
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2008, 08:49:14 AM »
i dont know why he says "if i ate for taste", because with as much sauce as he is on, he can be having mcdonalds and dunkin donuts 3 weeks out from a show no prob.When you use T3 and 1800+mg's of test every week - fat retention is not happening buddy

It's not the fat as much as it is the sodium.  These guys can't touch foods with sodium or they'll bloat and hold water like crazy.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Re: Jay Cutler: If I ate for taste, I'd be eating at McDonald's and Burger King.
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2008, 09:45:17 AM »

You're gonna go around calling everyone you get the chance to stupid now for the next 2 months because I called you out on that yesterday.  It just seems to be the effect I have on certain people.     

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2008, 09:50:01 AM »
You're gonna go around calling everyone you get the chance to stupid now for the next 2 months because I called you out on that yesterday.  It just seems to be the effect I have on certain people.     

lol
$

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2008, 09:51:42 AM »
If he thinks great taste is McDonalds and Burger King, he doesn't have great taste to start with. I love Burger King, but it has not a lot to do with "great taste". What he eats pre-contest however is just plain and simple disgusting. If he has to do it that way, I'm not sure. He seems to have a little bit of experience in getting into contest shape, so who are we to argue.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2008, 09:53:56 AM »

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2008, 09:54:20 AM »

::)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2008, 09:56:27 AM »

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2008, 09:57:49 AM »
you must be the greatest fukkin' dumbo ever to join getbig .. seriously

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2008, 10:01:01 AM »
you must be the greatest fukkin' dumbo ever to join getbig .. seriously
hey sevatease, long time no see....how is the mr getbig prep going? you goin to beat everyone  ::)
The Number 2 in Scranton

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2008, 10:05:37 AM »
If he thinks great taste is McDonalds and Burger King, he doesn't have great taste to start with. I love Burger King, but it has not a lot to do with "great taste". What he eats pre-contest however is just plain and simple disgusting. If he has to do it that way, I'm not sure. He seems to have a little bit of experience in getting into contest shape, so who are we to argue.

Jay is the typical Joe America brought up in a blue collar household - he's got no idea what constitutes good taste.  I've seen it over and over - middle class American male makes good and doesn't have any idea what to do with all of the money, so he pays other people to dictate what he should do with it.  No surprise he thinks McDonalds and Burger King are great places to eat.  This is the same guy who said it was "Miller time" when he won the Olympia.  That slogan is outdated by about 10 years...and Miller is nothing but PISS BEER.  Jay is extremely unrefined.

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2008, 10:10:37 AM »
Jay is the typical Joe America brought up in a blue collar household - he's got no idea what constitutes good taste.  I've seen it over and over - middle class American male makes good and doesn't have any idea what to do with all of the money, so he pays other people to dictate what he should do with it.  No surprise he thinks McDonalds and Burger King are great places to eat.  This is the same guy who said it was "Miller time" when he won the Olympia.  That slogan is outdated by about 10 years...and Miller is nothing but PISS BEER.  Jay is extremely unrefined.

.........and you're extremelty STUPID!

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2008, 10:14:21 AM »
.........and you're extremelty STUPID!

Geezus.  Is that it?  That's all you got, you little wanker?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2008, 10:18:57 AM »
hey sevatease, long time no see....how is the mr getbig prep going? you goin to beat everyone  ::)
not doin the show bro ... but you I and your mommy know that if I did I'd take no1 just like last year except I wasn't clean  ::) ::) ::)

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2008, 10:24:26 AM »
not doin the show bro ... but you I and your mommy know that if I did I'd take no1 just like last year except I wasn't clean  ::) ::) ::)
just living life  i guess...nothing wrong with that .
The Number 2 in Scranton

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2008, 10:26:47 AM »
just living life  i guess...nothing wrong with that .
I miss it .. seriously .. dunno if I'd put myself through it again .. but you never know .. I'm ocd like that  ;D