Author Topic: Hilarious gym stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 6063 times)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Hilarious gym stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: April 13, 2006, 07:52:29 AM »
a few weeks ago there were two dudes training together, 6'1" 145 lbs. each wearing tank tops and shorts doing Smith machine squats with 1 plate on each side halfway down and one of them says, "we work hard why not show it off" talking about wearing tank tops and shorts, hahahahahahahaha.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
Re: Hilarious gym stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2006, 07:54:17 AM »
a few weeks ago there were two dudes training together, 6'1" 145 lbs. each wearing tank tops and shorts doing Smith machine squats with 1 plate on each side halfway down and one of them says, "we work hard why not show it off" talking about wearing tank tops and shorts, hahahahahahahaha.

You've got to be kidding me ;D. C'mon man, no one is that bad, right ?  ???

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2006, 07:54:48 AM »
You've got to be kidding me ;D. C'mon man, no one is that bad, right ?  ???
no bullshit.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2006, 07:57:04 AM »
no bullshit.

WTF man, now I see why you give these guys grief. I hate to say it but, I dwarf them ::)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2006, 07:59:27 AM »

another productive workout for sarcasmarsdonis and his "training partner", then?

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2006, 08:16:18 AM »
The other day in the gym i saw a mexican guy who benches 2 plates struggling with 180 pound squat... why's everyone so afraid to train legs?

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2006, 08:16:56 AM »
There's a guy at my gym who wears the kind of shorts that the pro's wear for photo shoots, the kind that are really short and tight and ride up the crack of their ass. The only problem is he's like 185 pounds at 5’ 11”; he looks like a complete tool.  He wears them on squat day and it is hands-down the most disturbing site in the gym. Forgot to mention, they are grey and cotton so we all can enjoy the sight of the dark sweat marks running down the crack of his ass.
Is that wasn’t bad enough, he walks around like he’s the biggest guy in there, it really is a site to behold. One of these days I’m going to get a pic with my camera phone and post it for you guys.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2006, 08:21:34 AM »
hahahaha, went to train chest yesterday and theres this dude hanging around my usual flat bench and i say, "are you getting ready to use this?" and he says "yeah i was" and then proceeds to do close grip benches with a ten and a five on each side, so i say, "damn!!!! 75lb. close grips you're an animal!!!" hahahahahaha.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2006, 08:23:00 AM »
Seriously, did you say that to him? If so, that's hilarious!
tiny-tit bounty hunter

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2006, 08:24:25 AM »
Seriously, did you say that to him? If so, that's hilarious!
i said it and then he says, "i'm just coming back from a bad shoulder", hahahaha.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2006, 08:25:17 AM »
I once saw sarcasm at my gym, all 230 pounds of him with his 17 inch guns at 5'10"... He was getting ready to do a set with the bar for barbell curls... then after he finished his 5th rep he started doing some standing shoulder presses. I was so pissed that he took the squat rack and did that crappy weight that I slapped him in the face and said GET LOST LOSER!

Needless to say he ran away like a coward like he does here when somebody posts his pictures.
just push some weight!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2006, 08:27:12 AM »
I once saw sarcasm at my gym, all 230 pounds of him with his 17 inch guns at 5'10"... He was getting ready to do a set with the bar for barbell curls... then after he finished his 5th rep he started doing some standing shoulder presses. I was so pissed that he took the squad rack and did that crappy weight that I slapped him in the face and said GET LOST LOSER!
the "squad" rack?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2006, 08:28:05 AM »
the "squad" rack?

??? read it again baby  :-*
just push some weight!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2006, 08:29:41 AM »
??? read it again baby  :-*
too late, it's already quoted.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

HICKSON

• Getbig IV
  • Bunch of slack-jaw fagg0ts round here.
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2006, 08:31:59 AM »
I once saw sarcasm at my gym, all 230 pounds of him with his 17 inch guns at 5'10"... He was getting ready to do a set with the bar for barbell curls... then after he finished his 5th rep he started doing some standing shoulder presses. I was so pissed that he took the squat rack and did that crappy weight that I slapped him in the face and said GET LOST LOSER!

Needless to say he ran away like a coward like he does here when somebody posts his pictures.

OHHH Alexxx..... I knew this girl named Alex and lets just say she got insterted more times than Playtex...
Giving 110%

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2006, 08:32:05 AM »
i said it and then he says, "i'm just coming back from a bad shoulder", hahahaha.

LOL!

That reminds me of all the guys that come up to me and tell me how strong they used to be before they injured themselves, or back when they "played ball". They are always in their 40's or 50's, have beer guts and tiny arms. I have no idea why they feel compelled to come up and tell me that. I normally just say something like “don’t sweat it bro, you’ll get back to that weight again”, knowing this might be the last time I see their fat ass in the gym for another 6 months.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

ryanhard

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2006, 08:35:39 AM »
hows this for stupid!   two guys training in thick woolly gloves tying to do chins,they kept slipping off the bar,about an 30 mins into there workout they stopped and each drank a pint of milk,then tried to do squats,they threw up!!!!same guys  a few days later trying to bench 200lbs (with the gloves on!)for the first rep it went down to his chest where it stayed!!his friend could not lift of so they decided to take the plates off one by one,from the same side!!!the bar crahed down on one side,the guy on the bench hit the floor,his friend grabbed the bar as it went over and he crashed down on the guy on the floor.the whole gym just looked at them in shock!         never seen them again!!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2006, 09:28:42 AM »
hows this for stupid!   two guys training in thick woolly gloves tying to do chins,they kept slipping off the bar,about an 30 mins into there workout they stopped and each drank a pint of milk,then tried to do squats,they threw up!!!!same guys  a few days later trying to bench 200lbs (with the gloves on!)for the first rep it went down to his chest where it stayed!!his friend could not lift of so they decided to take the plates off one by one,from the same side!!!the bar crahed down on one side,the guy on the bench hit the floor,his friend grabbed the bar as it went over and he crashed down on the guy on the floor.the whole gym just looked at them in shock!         never seen them again!!

Were they Mexicans?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2006, 09:44:04 AM »
Hahahaha hilarious stuff Sarcasm, i especially like the part you are saying to him he's a animal haha classic.

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2006, 10:36:16 AM »
There's a guy at my gym who wears the kind of shorts that the pro's wear for photo shoots, the kind that are really short and tight and ride up the crack of their ass. they are grey and cotton so we all can enjoy the sight of the dark sweat marks running down the crack of his ass.
One of these days I’m going to get a pic with my camera phone and post it for you guys.

DINGLEBERRY!!!!!!! WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION!!!?   IT IS TIME TO ADMIT YOU ARE AS GAY AS BOY GEORGE'S SEA-SALT SCRUB LOOFA CURRENTLY ON LOAN TO HIS 300LB COSTUME DESIGNER!!!!!

i bet you're the kind of guy that goes to hallmark to buy a "get well soon" card for the newest guy you gave HIV to and instead get distracted by all the porcelin figurines!!!!!!then you give the FOB chinese guy behind the counter a rusty trombone for a 10% off discount coupon.....THATS ALREADY EXPIRED!!!!!!!!!!! hahahhaahhahaha
its comin today

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2006, 10:39:53 AM »
AB-SHOOTER!!!

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2006, 10:41:41 AM »
 ::) ::) ::) ::)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2006, 10:52:00 AM »
too late, it's already quoted.

hahaha sarcasm making mistakes on my quotes to hide his humiliation ;D

just push some weight!

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2006, 10:52:03 AM »
There's a guy at my gym who wears the kind of shorts that the pro's wear for photo shoots, the kind that are really short and tight and ride up the crack of their ass. The only problem is he's like 185 pounds at 5’ 11”; he looks like a complete tool.  He wears them on squat day and it is hands-down the most disturbing site in the gym. Forgot to mention, they are grey and cotton so we all can enjoy the sight of the dark sweat marks running down the crack of his ass.
Is that wasn’t bad enough, he walks around like he’s the biggest guy in there, it really is a site to behold. One of these days I’m going to get a pic with my camera phone and post it for you guys.

It sounds like you spend a lot of time looking at male asses.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2006, 11:18:07 AM »

DINGLEBERRY!!!!!!! WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION!!!?   IT IS TIME TO ADMIT YOU ARE AS GAY AS BOY GEORGE'S SEA-SALT SCRUB LOOFA CURRENTLY ON LOAN TO HIS 300LB COSTUME DESIGNER!!!!!

i bet you're the kind of guy that goes to hallmark to buy a "get well soon" card for the newest guy you gave HIV to and instead get distracted by all the porcelin figurines!!!!!!then you give the FOB chinese guy behind the counter a rusty trombone for a 10% off discount coupon.....THATS ALREADY EXPIRED!!!!!!!!!!! hahahhaahhahaha

What the hell was that? I think it was an attempt at humor but I'm not sure. I think all those times you got your skull slammed against the bedboard has started to manifest itself as retardation. My suggestion is you quit biting the pillow and move it in between your head and the bed board.

SKULL TRAUMA INDUCED MELTDOWN
tiny-tit bounty hunter