Author Topic: The Gym Image!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 4753 times)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
The Gym Image!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: August 14, 2006, 03:28:49 PM »
hahahaha, saw a clown today with what i call the "gym image", 6'1" 195lbs. sleeveless shirt, barbed wire tattoo, shaved head, gym bag the size of a mini Cooper, straps already on upon entering the gym, every lifting accessory known to man, then he proceeds to put his belt on and warm up his shoulders with shoulder rotations with a five pound plate for twenty minutes and then launches into his MASSIVE  chest workout and does 6 quarter reps with 100lb. dumbbells on the incline bench, hahahaha, do these guys think that all of the bullshit makes them look like they know what they're doing?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
Re: The Gym Image!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2006, 03:39:07 PM »
haha The gym image....thats exactly what it is. now he can get into his mom's ford taurus, but what he pretends is a Ferrari, blast some 50 cent and think that everyone is looking at him knowing that he is huge and just had a hard workout pressing the 100 pound dumbells. then he'll go out and all his friends who dont' workout will go man your HUUUUGE! you rock, your the best, there is no one better blah blah and just feed more fuel to his fire. its a very sad thing.
bodybuildersreality.com

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2006, 03:40:38 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  yes sarcasm  WAS HE WEARING LONG JEAN SHORTS?

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2006, 03:42:06 PM »
Some of the the vocaulary of the Gym Image...

Bro, Brutha, Bro-dude, yeah man....
L

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2006, 03:43:17 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  yes sarcasm  WAS HE WEARING LONG JEAN SHORTS?
hahahaha, no but another tool was, the funny thing is that these clowns look at you like you're crazy when you do stuff like barbell rows off the floor and deadlifts, this clown had a kid with him following him around like a lost puppy, i must have seen 5 guys doing partial rep benches with the 100lb. dumbells today.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2006, 03:44:20 PM »
hahahaha, no but another tool was, the funny thing is that these clowns look at you like you're crazy when you do stuff like barbell rows off the floor and deadlifts, this clown had a kid with him following him around like a lost puppy, i must have seen 5 guys doing partial rep benches with the 100lb. dumbells today.

you get them in every gym.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2006, 03:45:33 PM »
please tell me he was yelling as he was doing this massive workout.
p

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2006, 03:47:22 PM »
please tell me he was yelling as he was doing this massive workout.
no but he did the obligatory drop the dumbells on the floor after the set ::) there was another skinny Bosnian dude in there doing dumbbell inclines with the 100's and i swear he lowered the weight 3 inches, doesn't anyone do full reps anymore?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2006, 03:48:51 PM »
hahahaha, saw a clown today with what i call the "gym image", 6'1" 195lbs. sleeveless shirt, barbed wire tattoo, shaved head, gym bag the size of a mini Cooper, straps already on upon entering the gym, every lifting accessory known to man, then he proceeds to put his belt on and warm up his shoulders with shoulder rotations with a five pound plate for twenty minutes and then launches into his MASSIVE  chest workout and does 6 quarter reps with 100lb. dumbbells on the incline bench, hahahaha, do these guys think that all of the bullshit makes them look like they know what they're doing?

I swear, you just about described about half the member of my gym...............

It's like a uniform they wear.......

And the girls, all have the Tramp Stamp and ankle tats, wearing tights which expose their guts to the masses......
HAHA, RON.....

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2006, 03:49:55 PM »
I swear, you just about described about half the member of my gym...............

It's like a uniform they wear.......

And the girls, all have the Tramp Stamp and ankle tats, wearing tights which expose their guts to the masses......
where the f.uck do these dorks come from?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2006, 03:52:27 PM »

what do you think they think when they see you? i'm sure right now someone is making a thread about you on bodybuilding.com just like this one
Z

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2006, 03:52:50 PM »
no but he did the obligatory drop the dumbells on the floor after the set ::) there was another skinny Bosnian dude in there doing dumbbell inclines with the 100's and i swear he lowered the weight 3 inches, doesn't anyone do full reps anymore?
Thats something i will never understand dropping weights.
you know after so many years traing i just look away.
whats funny is you can tell the skinny kid who realy wants to train right
i dont mind helping them out,its the aholes like that guy you just want to see the weight crash down on his jaw
p

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2006, 03:53:52 PM »
Thats something i will never understand dropping weights.
you know after so many years traing i just look away.
whats funny is you can tell the skinny kid who realy wants to train right
i dont mind helping them out,its the aholes like that guy you just want to see the weight crash down on his jaw

exactly!!!, the really sad thing about this guy is that he was at least 40 years old.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2006, 03:59:46 PM »
I don't know man.

I swear, there must be a dork factory somewhere, that we are not aware of.

Notice all the dudes with the "under Armor" sleeve-less shirts. ALL have the fucking armband. Jesus, so pathetic. They all wear the "hardcore" training gloves, the same shitty velcro belt, throughout their workout, regardless of what they are training......
HAHA, RON.....

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2006, 04:00:27 PM »
 Yea my gym has a whole crew of those...my favorite thing is they ALL have their noxplode before training and cell tech right afterwards. They even wear a little hit of cologne...usually dolce/gabana.

It's to the point...if I happen to be training chest or biceps...I actually want to quit training or leave to go to another gym or call it a day because I am ashamed to be training chest/biceps JUST LIKE THEY ARE THAT DAY. I cant really time out their training split because it seems they train chest/bicpes every day. My favorite is when they use wrist straps for dumbbell flys with the monster 30's...or elbow sleeves/wraps...the Harbinger gloves wrist wrap style gloves with the tightened Nike belt for balls to the walls movements like cable crossovers.

They're modern day savages. Especially the Chad Nichols style cell phone ear piece on the side of their head.
?

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2006, 04:00:58 PM »
I don't know man.

I swear, there must be a dork factory somewhere, that we are not aware of.

Notice all the dudes with the "under Armor" sleeve-less shirts. ALL have the fucking armband. Jesus, so pathetic. They all wear the "hardcore" training gloves, the same shitty velcro belt, throughout their workout, regardless of what they are training......

hahahaha, don't forget the gold chain on the outside of the shirt.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2006, 04:02:55 PM »
Yea my gym has a whole crew of those...my favorite thing is they ALL have their noxplode before training and cell tech right afterwards. They even wear a little hit of cologne...usually dolce/gabana.

It's to the point...if I happen to be training chest or biceps...I actually want to quit training or leave to go to another gym or call it a day because I am ashamed to be training chest/biceps JUST LIKE THEY ARE THAT DAY. I cant really time out their training split because it seems they train chest/bicpes every day. My favorite is when they use wrist straps for dumbbell flys with the monster 30's...or elbow sleeves/wraps...the Harbinger gloves wrist wrap style gloves with the tightened Nike belt for balls to the walls movements like cable crossovers.

They're modern day savages. Especially the Chad Nichols style cell phone ear piece on the side of their head.
hahahaha, there was a kid in there today doing decline DB flyes with the 35's for quarter reps, i swear i have to bite my tongue in this place it's so full of morons like this.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2006, 04:04:15 PM »
It funny this subject gets brought up at least 4 times a month and theres always something new about it
p

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2006, 04:05:01 PM »
It funny this subject gets brought up at least 4 times a month and theres always something new about it

actually 4 times a week, sarcasm every time
Z

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2006, 04:05:18 PM »
hahaha, you just know he was calling his "bro's" right after he left and going into detail about everything he did in the gym.  "Yeah, bro, I hit chest today.  Monster pump.  The chick behind the counter was checking me out the whole time, bro.  Yeah, swinging by GNC....gold card day, bro." Etc, etc, etc......

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2006, 04:05:31 PM »
hahahaha, there was a kid in there today doing decline DB flyes with the 35's for quarter reps, i swear i have to bite my tongue in this place it's so full of morons like this.
hey say hi to danielson for me ;D by the way what do 35s look like ;D
p

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2006, 04:06:12 PM »
the yelling and grunting during a set.....then the 7 minute party between sets to talk about last weekend and how hammered they were. meanwhile serious people are waiting for the bench press.
bodybuildersreality.com

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2006, 04:06:28 PM »
hahaha, you just know he was calling his "bro's" right after he left and going into detail about everything he did in the gym.  "Yeah, bro, I hit chest today.  Monster pump.  The chick behind the counter was checking me out the whole time, bro.  Yeah, swinging by GNC....gold card day, bro." Etc, etc, etc......
CLASSIC
p

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2006, 04:11:10 PM »
 Hahahaha...yea yea! It's funny everytime though. I get a kick out of the ol early 40's or late 30's former highschool and/or grammar school football stand out who COULD have went pro if it wasnt for the ol knee...the oooooo'l knee injury. They walk with that fake ever so slight limp like their bodys are so beaten and worn over the years from the abuse of grammar school and high school football...they sport the beer bellies, the tat on their leg of their ethnicity 9 out of 10 times...then they talk to you about how when they played ball 'da coach' would make them do russian clean kettle bell denver boot colorado program...then will ask what I think of 'Body For Life' program...hahahahaha! Tools!

?

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2006, 04:11:10 PM »
There's this fucking twit, a personal trainer who I call the "Beast".

He walks around like he's 300 lbs of mass. Suffers from 10th degree ILS. Everytime I see him, I chuckle. Same shit with him, armband tat, buzzed head, gloves, et cetera. he's lucky if he weighs 170 lbs, but in his mind he's a Beast.

He also thinks he's some kind of UFC fighter. He'll just be standing there, and will throw punches out of the blue.  ::) I'm just waiting for the day when he accidentally touches me.........I'll rip his arms off.......
HAHA, RON.....