Author Topic: Want to fuck with us Americans?? MK-44 mini-gun test fire  (Read 34641 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Want to fuck with us Americans??
« Reply #125 on: June 05, 2012, 10:56:54 AM »

Leave Rossiya out of this.
They just want to live in peace.
Why can't we all live in peace?  Every country worry about themselves (minus trading).   I have said this numerous times, America is the modern day Rome.  We want to stick our nose in everyone's business.  It doesn't help that our allies are constantly crying for our help.  Rome fell.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #126 on: June 05, 2012, 11:05:49 AM »
Why can't we all live in peace?  Every country worry about themselves (minus trading).   I have said this numerous times, America is the modern day Rome.  We want to stick our nose in everyone's business.  It doesn't help that our allies are constantly crying for our help.  Rome fell.

It's all about -no so hidden- agendas... To start with, war is good for the economy (yes, the world is sick)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_economy

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: June 05, 2012, 11:19:09 AM »
Really?

Quoting the Matrix?

That's the argument?

It makes sense, since E-Kul is asking us to believe a Matrix-level conspiracy, and one that is just as likely to be true as the Matrix is! Unfortunately he won't enlighten us peasants any more than that.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #128 on: June 05, 2012, 11:23:14 AM »

would be weird if some day there were no news of conflicts somewhere, countries blaming each other for this and that etc.

Unfortunately given the human nature, that seems impossible.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #129 on: June 05, 2012, 11:39:57 AM »
you idiot - American doesn't have an economy - you are bankrupt and don't even know it - China owns America - and only keeps lending too keep the whole system propped up for as long as it can hold of complete collapse - the sad thing is you Americans have no idea what's coming, keep believing that you are mighty, prosperous and rich!  Fools, if you knew the truth, you would be studying survivalist techniques, but you freaks live in a bubble!  America has collapsed, but like I said, you freaks will be the last to know!  The people who caused the collapse own the media which pumps your heads full of the type of crap you all like to hear!  This poor poster thinks the American Economy hasn't collapsed!

100% true.  One of the very few members on this forum who is actually awake.  Nice job E-Kul. 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #130 on: June 05, 2012, 01:10:23 PM »
Really?

Quoting the Matrix?

That's the argument?

That's not the argument.  That's the answer.    8)

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: June 05, 2012, 01:23:48 PM »
Oh for gods sake. You really think the US wouldnt have been drawn into WWII if the Japanese hadnt attacked us?

FDR campaigned and won the election on the promise that he would never take America into a foreign war.  Britain and the wealthy industrialists were begging him to break that promise.  The only way get around it was to provoke Japan into attacking America.  Think about it.  Japan was invading China, they had no beef with the U.S. but for some reason the US blockaded Japan so they could not get oil into Japan which they needed for their war.  By the way, I know that a lot of Americans think the attack on Pearl Harbour was a surprise attack, but the American military elite and the white house knew it was coming.  Why do you think only a handful of US planes got off the ground.  They were ordered to stand down.  As a matter of fact  hours before the attack the pilots were ordered to park the planes in a circular fashion facing each other..  Lot of things swept under the rug.  

epic_alien

« Reply #132 on: June 05, 2012, 01:31:13 PM »
Oh for gods sake. You really think the US wouldnt have been drawn into WWII if the Japanese hadnt attacked us?

FDR campaigned and won the election on the promise that he would never take America into a foreign war.  Britain and the wealthy industrialists were begging him to break that promise.  The only way get around it was to provoke Japan into attacking America.  Think about it.  Japan was invading China, they had no beef with the U.S. but for some reason the US blockaded Japan so they could not get oil into Japan which they needed for their war.  By the way, I know that a lot of Americans think the attack on Pearl Harbour was a surprise attack, but the American military elite and the white house knew it was coming.  Why do you think only a handful of US planes got off the ground.  They were ordered to stand down.  As a matter of fact  hours before the attack the pilots were ordered to park the planes in a circular fashion facing each other..  Lot of things swept under the rug.  

i agree with this, hard not to really, because truth is truth

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #133 on: June 05, 2012, 05:59:45 PM »
i agree with this, hard not to really, because truth is truth
  this is true.... I wouldnt fuckin post it. but its truth. good luck whith the knock at the door. lol.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #134 on: June 05, 2012, 07:14:52 PM »
America should nuke all of the middle east and the world would be fine then. Well, not fine but better for sure xxx

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: June 05, 2012, 07:17:37 PM »
America should nuke all of the middle east and the world would be fine then. Well, not fine but better for sure xxx

I agree

the "china is the biggest threat bullshit" should stop, muslim and arabs are truly the real threat to us

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: June 05, 2012, 07:23:44 PM »
Nuke Mexico.

For kicks.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #137 on: June 05, 2012, 09:00:46 PM »
How did you get free of this mind control and how do we?

Thanks.
I am not free from it, I am aware of it, but I am not powerful enough to escape the powerful vortex, all one can do is seek the truth and manage the BS as best as possible, the answer will be different for each individual dependant on their personal circumstances, the hardest part is finding truthful information, it is always important to ask yourself what you know and who put that information there!
V

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #138 on: June 05, 2012, 09:37:15 PM »
I am bot free from it, I am aware of it, but I am not powerful enough to escape the powerful vortex, all one can do is seek the truth and manage the BS as best as possible, the answer will be different for each individual dependant on their personal circumstances, the hardest part is finding truthful information, it is always important to ask yourself what you know and who put that information there!
Would you agree that an integral part of everyone's psyche is the need to feel superior?
G

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: June 05, 2012, 09:49:56 PM »
Would you agree that an integral part of everyone's psyche is the need to feel superior?
I think what is integral to our psyche is to feel "SAFE" - for some that may mean developing a need to feel superior or to actually be superior
V

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: June 05, 2012, 09:51:36 PM »
 :D

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #141 on: June 06, 2012, 12:28:30 AM »
FUCK CHINA THE BIGGEST THREAT TO US IS MEXICO AND THE CARTELS AS WELL AS WETBACKS!!!! IN POENIX FIVE BODIES WERE FOUND SEVERELY BURNED IN AN SUV IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DESERT, POLICE SURELY BELEIVE ITS THE WORK OF THE CARTELS!! NEXT ALL THESE CANAL SWIMMERS ARE FUCKING RAPING OUR COUNTRY ON WELFARE AND TAXES!!! FUK IT NUKE MEXICO AND NO MORE CARTELS AND WETBACKS PROBLEM SOLVED    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
i

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #142 on: June 06, 2012, 05:55:15 AM »
I think what is integral to our psyche is to feel "SAFE" - for some that may mean developing a need to feel superior or to actually be superior
Do the conspiracies that you, one of the few smartest people around, are able to perceive, make you feel superior to other people?
G

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: June 06, 2012, 06:02:59 AM »
Do the conspiracies that you, one of the few smartest people around, are able to perceive, make you feel superior to other people?
Am I superior to anyone else - it all depends on what you mean by Superior! My SH!T stinks just like everyone else's, I bleed, I suffer - when I can survive with no sleep, no food, no water and just dwell in the Eternal Now - then I will feel superior!
V

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #144 on: June 06, 2012, 12:53:22 PM »
Will ask my buddies over at the CFR what's behind all this.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #145 on: June 06, 2012, 04:45:17 PM »
people here dont know what the hell the cfr is.. are you canadian?

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #146 on: June 06, 2012, 04:53:51 PM »
heres a dumb internet video.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #147 on: June 06, 2012, 05:42:50 PM »
Please. Germany, a relatively small country with a small population and with what was at the time a faltering economy, almost beat the entire free world.

True, but at the time the economy was bustling. Also, don't you find it weird that after 70 years, Germany ends up ruling Europe?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #148 on: June 06, 2012, 05:45:51 PM »
Indeed. They were going to follow up the bombing of Hiroshima with an immediate firebombing of the city. Just to make sure. This was eventually voted down because they wanted the results of the atomic bomb to speak for themselves.

Also, the third target set after Hiroshima and Nagasaki was Tokyo.

They did keep bombing after the atom bombs. They actually did more damage after the atom bombs by carpet bombing them until they finally surrendered.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #149 on: June 06, 2012, 06:02:08 PM »
And this has what to do with E-Kul's "century's of planning by the rich/elite" conspiracy theory?
well he went a little overboard with the centurys old theory, it more like decades. and there are 2 well respected politicians who have written about these people. and no one is not jesse ventura, although his book, 63 documents the government does not want you to see is pretty good.