Author Topic: Chick, what is the deal with Lou Ferrigno?  (Read 10812 times)

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
Re: Chick, what is the deal with Lou Ferrigno?
« Reply #75 on: August 30, 2007, 01:09:46 PM »
you'll never convince "onlyme" Bob, you have to remember he knows every bodybuilder all the way back to Eugene Sandow all the way up to Cutler and has partied with Muhammad Ali, Alexander the Great and Moses, he knows everyone.

LOL! 

Are there any clips of this movie available anywhere?
w

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Re: CHICK, WHATS THE DEAL WITH LOUIE?
« Reply #76 on: August 30, 2007, 03:24:33 PM »
SO are you, you just are to stubborn to admit it. 

hahaha Chic, you are starting to sound dumb like Squadpussy.  There are things called phones, internet and friends.  I lived in LA a lot longer than you have.  Remember to, you only know what you told by your boss.  I am told by many.

Yeah...many who know as much as you do.....little to nothing.

And I highly doubt you got paid more than a daily rate.  I don't really remember the movie but did you even have a line and if so was it more than 5 lines.  You had a minor role in it from what I understand. 

Wrong again...thanks for proving me right. It's all in what you negotiate..even you should know that.

And please do you honestly think Lou is mad at you for getting the role over him.  Now that is hilarious. 

Yes, he was....as I know for fact he submited to play himself, that came right from the casting agent.

You can ask 1000 people walking down the street who Lou is and the majority (on the high side) will know who Lou is and I doubt more than 5 may know who you are. 

Which is relevant how?

Please don't start getting a big head yet, you have to at least earn it. 

Shouldn't you be concentrating on the next batch of PDI shirts that wont show up on time?

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #77 on: August 30, 2007, 03:28:45 PM »
Ouch !

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #78 on: August 30, 2007, 03:51:54 PM »

haha I love you responses.  Dude you played a bit part in a made for TV movie.  ANd wasn't this on cable.  Cause you have to be kidding me if you think you can convince people that got paid more than scale on a movie on a cable station.  Answer me this.  Was part specifically written for you to play?  I say no.  And if you say yes, then you are full of shit.

And because you say it is a fact we are supposed to believe it right.  Sorry, until we hear it from someone who is not bias on this confirm Lou submitted and was turned down then is another one of your side-steps.

And no about the PDI remark.  Got a little more important and tangible things happening.  In about a month even you will know.  In fact with all your contacts and so-called inside information I am surprised you don't know what I am doing.  Kind of proves my point.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: August 30, 2007, 05:51:55 PM »
haha I love you responses.  Dude you played a bit part in a made for TV movie.  ANd wasn't this on cable.  Cause you have to be kidding me if you think you can convince people that got paid more than scale on a movie on a cable station. 

I wasn't trying to convince anyone....only you are questioning it. Why would I need to lie? The fact that it was on A&E has nothing to do with nothing....they can OFFER you scale, whether you decide to take it, or ngotiate for more is soley up to the actor.....we (Chris Cook and I) did the same with our roles on Malcolm in the Middle....negotiated our way to "guest star" status, and a significant upgrade in pay and residuals (which continue to roll in to this day)...

Answer me this.  Was part specifically written for you to play?  I say no.  And if you say yes, then you are full of shit.

Once again, you show your ignorance...you dont have to have a part written for you to negotiate a higher pay...all depends on how unique the role is to the actor, in this case, they couldn't find anyone else who remotely resembled what they were looking for, so I was in a better position to deal....

And because you say it is a fact we are supposed to believe it right.  Sorry, until we hear it from someone who is not bias on this confirm Lou submitted and was turned down then is another one of your side-steps.

And no about the PDI remark.  Got a little more important and tangible things happening.  In about a month even you will know.  In fact with all your contacts and so-called inside information I am surprised you don't know what I am doing.  Kind of proves my point.

Yeah, because we all know that Keith Jones is the center of the bodybuilding universe....lets see, you put on one show that lost a shitload of money, and was involved in another that.... lost..... a shitload of money (PDI)...hopefully, you're smart enough to move on to something else which has nothing to do with BB...

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: August 30, 2007, 06:54:10 PM »
Well....atleast somebody can figure out how to use the quote feature.

;)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #81 on: August 30, 2007, 07:54:41 PM »
I wasn't trying to convince anyone....only you are questioning it. Why would I need to lie? The fact that it was on A&E has nothing to do with nothing....they can OFFER you scale, whether you decide to take it, or ngotiate for more is soley up to the actor.....we (Chris Cook and I) did the same with our roles on Malcolm in the Middle....negotiated our way to "guest star" status, and a significant upgrade in pay and residuals (which continue to roll in to this day)...

I only question it cause no one else on here knows the business or was in it.  What I do know is made for cable shows rarely and very rarely pay anything above scale even to some major actors.  That is NOT possible.  Just like doing an independent film.  Majors actors will work for scale or points just to do an independent film.  They usually believe in the content so much they will do it just to do it.  And how do you do your own negotiating.  Don't you have an agent.  A project that negotiates with actors over pay especially on cable is something very rare.  When were promoted to the A-list.  My mistake ::)

Once again, you show your ignorance...you dont have to have a part written for you to negotiate a higher pay...all depends on how unique the role is to the actor, in this case, they couldn't find anyone else who remotely resembled what they were looking for, so I was in a better position to deal....

Once again you show your ignorance by double-talking.  I never said a part had to be written for you to ask for a higher rate.  Where do you come up with your answers.  I swear it seems you just type but don't think.  Or is it your way of "going around" the answer.  So, what you are saying is out of all the people in SAG or were available, they had no one 6'4" with a muscular build so they decided to chose a guy who looks nothing like Lou and still pay him more than scale.  Man, even I admit you a good if you pulled this one off. ::)

Yeah, because we all know that Keith Jones is the center of the bodybuilding universe....lets see, you put on one show that lost a shitload of money, and was involved in another that.... lost..... a shitload of money (PDI)...hopefully, you're smart enough to move on to something else which has nothing to do with BB...

Well does this mean I am the center since you say it.  And remember I put on two major shows and co-promoted many more.  How many shows have you put on.  EXACTLY NONE!  You are sounding like your alter-ego Squadpussy.  You are talking about stuff you know nothing about.  Make a call to Manion and get some answers.  You don't do well on your own.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: August 30, 2007, 09:15:37 PM »
I only question it cause no one else on here knows the business or was in it.  What I do know is made for cable shows rarely and very rarely pay anything above scale even to some major actors.  That is NOT possible.  Just like doing an independent film.  Majors actors will work for scale or points just to do an independent film.  They usually believe in the content so much they will do it just to do it.  And how do you do your own negotiating.  Don't you have an agent.  A project that negotiates with actors over pay especially on cable is something very rare.  When were promoted to the A-list.  My mistake ::)

I've never used an agent, always negotiated my own deals...

Once again you show your ignorance by double-talking.  I never said a part had to be written for you to ask for a higher rate.  Where do you come up with your answers.  I swear it seems you just type but don't think.  Or is it your way of "going around" the answer.  So, what you are saying is out of all the people in SAG or were available, they had no one 6'4" with a muscular build so they decided to chose a guy who looks nothing like Lou and still pay him more than scale.  Man, even I admit you a good if you pulled this one off. ::)

Here  is your exact quote, numnutz...what else would you have been refering to?

"Was part specifically written for you to play?  I say no.  And if you say yes, then you are full of shit."

As for not looking like Lou...I guess they were way off base then.

Well does this mean I am the center since you say it.  And remember I put on two major shows and co-promoted many more.  How many shows have you put on.  EXACTLY NONE!  You are sounding like your alter-ego Squadpussy.  You are talking about stuff you know nothing about.  Make a call to Manion and get some answers.  You don't do well on your own.

"Putting on" and "making money" are two different worlds...guess you didn't learn anything afterall. You did put them on...at a LOSS.

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #83 on: August 30, 2007, 09:33:29 PM »
Chick wins this one. 8)
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #84 on: August 31, 2007, 02:48:28 AM »
Chick wins this one. 8)

He doesn't win shit since he hasn't done shit.  He talks a game but in reality thats all he does is talk.  I don't just talk I do it.  Whether it loses or not I try it.   He says I lost so did his lover Sean.  Of course he can't say anything about that.  Nor can he say anything bad about Flex's show that lost or the other show in Atlantic City.  Chic is just a patsy for the IFBB.  He enjoys it so I guess thats all that counts, but anyone who knows anything knows that Chic is full of it.  But he has to be to keep his position (on his knees) with the IFBB. 

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #85 on: August 31, 2007, 02:51:00 AM »
He doesn't win shit since he hasn't done shit.  He talks a game but in reality thats all he does is talk. 

the real question is, does he talk 'mad game' like derek anthony.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #86 on: August 31, 2007, 08:02:32 AM »

OWNED ANYBODY?
MIRAGETROPIN

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: August 31, 2007, 08:33:22 AM »
He doesn't win shit since he hasn't done shit.  He talks a game but in reality thats all he does is talk.  I don't just talk I do it.  Whether it loses or not I try it.   He says I lost so did his lover Sean.  Of course he can't say anything about that.  Nor can he say anything bad about Flex's show that lost or the other show in Atlantic City.  Chic is just a patsy for the IFBB.  He enjoys it so I guess thats all that counts, but anyone who knows anything knows that Chic is full of it.  But he has to be to keep his position (on his knees) with the IFBB. 

Bro...stop while you can still save some face.

I'm not debating with Shawn, Flex, of the AC pro guys....YOU are the one who was bragging about being a big promoter, I just pointed out that it doesn't take any great skill to lose thousands of dollars....as for not doing shit, I'll be happy to compare resumes anytime.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #88 on: August 31, 2007, 08:39:38 AM »
Lou trains hard (reletively speaking)...

He's clearly got issues, and has for many years now, I asked about as point blank as I could on PBW...still got a bullshit answer.

Funny thing is, even though he said he had no problems with me...we have yet to speak a word to each other since I got the role to play him, over him...

His issue, not mine.

meh

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: August 31, 2007, 08:45:03 AM »

I'm not debating with Shawn, Flex, of the AC pro guys....YOU are the one who was bragging about being a big promoter, I just pointed out that it doesn't take any great skill to lose thousands of dollars....as for not doing shit, I'll be happy to compare resumes anytime.
OH SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you really fuccked up now Bob here's where "onlyme" tells you about how much he's benched, pressed behind the neck and curled, how he trains with the strongest Samoans in the world, trained with the Barbarians, how good a friend pete Grymkowski is, how he should have been in Over the Top but he had the flu on the day of his audition but he beat every top arm wrestler in the world, how he met Howie Long, Muhammad Ali, Jim Thorpe, Willie Mays, Ted Williams, George Washington, Napolean, Ivan the Terrible, Dolph Lundgren and how he JUST BARELY missed the Olympics in '88 by half an inch in the discus throw. ::)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: August 31, 2007, 09:01:18 AM »
woulda, shoulda, and coulda dont count in my book.....although I am a little jealous that he got to meet Ivan the Terrible

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: August 31, 2007, 09:04:04 AM »
woulda, shoulda, and coulda dont count in my book.....although I am a little jealous that he got to meet Ivan the Terrible
hahahahhaa, yeah he hit some 405 pound presses behind the neck with him, Ivan only went up to 225 though.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #92 on: August 31, 2007, 09:08:20 AM »
OH SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you really fuccked up now Bob here's where "onlyme" tells you about how much he's benched, pressed behind the neck and curled, how he trains with the strongest Samoans in the world, trained with the Barbarians, how good a friend pete Grymkowski is, how he should have been in Over the Top but he had the flu on the day of his audition but he beat every top arm wrestler in the world, how he met Howie Long, Muhammad Ali, Jim Thorpe, Willie Mays, Ted Williams, George Washington, Napolean, Ivan the Terrible, Dolph Lundgren and how he JUST BARELY missed the Olympics in '88 by half an inch in the discus throw. ::)

Onlyme would tell Chick that, but he's busy right now having lunch with President Bush, the Queen of England, and the Dahli Lama, discussing his upcoming Nobel Peace Prize and his many expensive cars!
Ron: "I am lazy."

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: August 31, 2007, 09:09:40 AM »
I dont know boys...looks like the real competition is between Keith and Vince Basile for "most contributions made to mankind"....

cast your vote..!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #94 on: August 31, 2007, 09:10:17 AM »
ivan the terrible?  the Russian Czar?  

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: August 31, 2007, 09:12:46 AM »
hahahahhaa, "onlyme" is so insecure that when anyone is more successful at running a show or doing anything in the industry he's got to bring up his massive 200 person audience Hawaii Dog the Bounty Hunter Classic show he supposedly runs with the 75 bucks in McDonalds gift certificates given to the winner. ::)

thunderpickle

• Getbig I
  • Give em the Pickle
« Reply #96 on: August 31, 2007, 11:34:25 AM »
You all have missed the true beauty of that vid. The tool behind big Louie trying to fly...

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #97 on: August 31, 2007, 01:10:48 PM »

"Insert your first line here"  Please show me where I was bragging about being a promoter.  Again you have some kind of delusion that everything you say is fact.  Not sure where that comes from except maybe the relationship you have with Manion and the IFBB.  Resumes okay lets compare the show promotion resumes.  Your shows that you have promoted and produced yourself and then mine.  Like I thought you don't have any.  What do you want to do compare Bodybuilding show resumes as a competitor.  Hey you win one.  Big deal.  Chic you are a good guy but your delusion that you are never wrong and can't admit when you are is sad.  But hey keep up the good work you are doing a great job. ::)  By the way, I bet I made more in prize money in armwrestling than you made as an IFBB pro.  And I only had to take drugs for 6 months.   ;D

Master Blaster

« Reply #98 on: August 31, 2007, 02:52:26 PM »

Didn't he get bit by some giant poison spider that made him eat McDonalds evry day? :-\

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #99 on: September 01, 2007, 05:40:16 AM »
Chic, was wondering.  you mentioned on here you don't have an agent.  Why is that?  Now you pretend to be so smart yet you try and attempt to be an actor yet you have no agent.  Is this a new way of becoming a successful actor.  Cause if it is you should tell all the actors that make all that money to get rid of their agents so they can get parts like you.  Either you have tried and no one will sign you or you are truly delusional or not serious about acting.  I think it is all.  Not to many that dumb in Hollywood that believe they will make any kind of living from acting without an agent.  Sure you have been in a few things, but come on.  Your part in Dodge Ball you played up so much you were an extra that made what $130 at most for the day.  And didn't you mention you were getting residuals from that movie.  When did they start paying extras residuals.  Just wondering cause I may get back into doing that.  Thanks man and congrats on being a huge star in Hollywood without an agent.  You truly are a rebel and innovator.   Just imagine how much more money you have made if you had an agent for the Arnold Movie.  Opps sorry forgot you said you did you own negotiations. ::)