Author Topic: Chick, what is the deal with Lou Ferrigno?  (Read 10847 times)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Re: CHICK, WHATS THE DEAL WITH LOUIE?
« Reply #50 on: August 29, 2007, 04:26:42 PM »
Chick,

Are you sure Lou's issue isn't that you didn't do him justice in the See Arnold Run movie?  Lou was 6'5" tall and 270 cut pounds during 'Pumping Iron' and you are 6' tall and 260 in contest condition.  Roland Kickinger, playing Arnold, is about 6'4" tall, meaning that in the movie, unlike reality, Arnold is taller than Lou.  I think you are a great bodybuilder, Chick, and are up with the best when you are in condition, but if I remember the movie, you were extremely soft and almost pudgy in the movie.  I'm sure Lou would have prefered to have someone that was much taller than Roland and who presented a cut package in the movie to made him look better.  (Remember, Lou already holds a grudge at the way he was portrayed in Pumping Iron - Young, serious bodybuilder who is controlled by his Dad; he probably didn't like dredging up those bad memories.)

Great...then he should have taken it up with the producer, not had an issue with me getting the part. As for being in off season shape...that's what happens when you get the job with 3 weeks notice in the dead of winter.

Also doesn't explain why he wouldn't talk to me again...

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #51 on: August 29, 2007, 05:12:20 PM »
Can anyone fill me in on the bob chic vs. big cheap lou feud??????

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: August 29, 2007, 05:13:11 PM »
Can anyone fill me in on the bob chic vs. big cheap lou feud??????
Lou is pissed because Bob got the role to play him in the movie See Arnold Run.

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #53 on: August 29, 2007, 05:14:26 PM »
Great...then he should have taken it up with the producer, not had an issue with me getting the part. As for being in off season shape...that's what happens when you get the job with 3 weeks notice in the dead of winter.

Good point.  Lou should forgive and forget.  Then again, it is Lou...he is suing his own brother.  Maybe if you buy one of Big Lou's pics for $20 at the Olympia, he'll forgive you.  ;D

Makes you wonder who produced See Arnold Run.  It definitely wasn't anyone associated with bodybuilding or they would have given you and the other actors appearing as bodybuilders more time to diet down.  I guess Frank Zane, as a Consulting Producer, didn't have much say in how the bodybuilders were presented.

By the way, Bob, what were you paid for the gig?  Scale, or did they do you better?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 29, 2007, 05:14:42 PM »
Believe me I am pretty sure Lou could care less about Chic getting that part. But, Chic has to make it sound like that.  Pumping Iron didn't make Lou look that smart.  I think he just didn't want anything to do with that about Arnold because of that.  People on here don't realize that Lou is pretty successful.  He is not poor.  He may charge $20 a pic but I have seen a lot of celebrities do that.  And he has a huge following. 

Just like Squad has his huge following of his that only include his numerous gimmick accounts, boyfriends and other nobodies. ;D

Are you more sure than I am?  That's interesting being that I talked to Lou about it myself.....

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 29, 2007, 05:17:46 PM »
Good point.  Lou should forgive and forget.  Then again, it is Lou...he is suing his own brother.  Maybe if you buy one of Big Lou's pics for $20 at the Olympia, he'll forgive you.  ;D

Makes you wonder who produced See Arnold Run.  It definitely wasn't anyone associated with bodybuilding or they would have given you and the other actors appearing as bodybuilders more time to diet down.  I guess Frank Zane, as a Consulting Producer, didn't have much say in how the bodybuilders were presented.

By the way, Bob, what were you paid for the gig?  Scale, or did they do you better?

I did a little better than scale.

No, Zane had no say in the matter.....this is how it works when the director has no knowledge of what he's shooting, or the content.

Some simple angles would have made me look taller than Roland, I did bring it up...they couldn't have cared less.

Either way...it's irrelevant to the fact that Lou took a burn to me getting the job.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #56 on: August 29, 2007, 05:18:33 PM »
I did a little better than scale.

No, Zane had no say in the matter.....this is how it works when the director has no knowledge of what he's shooting, or the content.

Some simple angles would have made me look taller than Roland, I did bring it up...they couldn't have cared less.

Either way...it's irrelevant to the fact that Lou took a burn to me getting the job.

Chick, why are you stealing work from an old man?
Here comes the money shot

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 29, 2007, 05:18:53 PM »
Are you more sure than I am?  That's interesting being that I talked to Lou about it myself.....
you'll never convince "onlyme" Bob, you have to remember he knows every bodybuilder all the way back to Eugene Sandow all the way up to Cutler and has partied with Muhammad Ali, Alexander the Great and Moses, he knows everyone.

dawakaman

• Getbig III
  • Never settle for less
« Reply #58 on: August 29, 2007, 06:42:57 PM »
LOL.classic shit!

Peace D

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 29, 2007, 06:57:37 PM »
you'll never convince "onlyme" Bob, you have to remember he knows every bodybuilder all the way back to Eugene Sandow all the way up to Cutler and has partied with Muhammad Ali, Alexander the Great and Moses, he knows everyone.

Amazing how much Keith claims to know living in Hawaii, completely removed from bodybuilding, etc....

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #60 on: August 29, 2007, 07:08:16 PM »

MAKE ALL THE MONEY YOU CAN CHICK, THATS WHAT LOUIE'S BEEN DOING.

Lou trains hard (reletively speaking)...

He's clearly got issues, and has for many years now, I asked about as point blank as I could on PBW...still got a bullshit answer.

Funny thing is, even though he said he had no problems with me...we have yet to speak a word to each other since I got the role to play him, over him...

His issue, not mine.

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #61 on: August 29, 2007, 07:09:44 PM »
Is the Pope Catholic?

Does a bear shit in the woods?

In other words....don't do it. ;)

thank you.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: August 29, 2007, 09:47:03 PM »
Amazing how much Keith claims to know living in Hawaii, completely removed from bodybuilding, etc....

HEY! Keith is a good guy.  He tells the best BB stories on here too.  I enjoy reading the little jabs you take at each other hehe.  But I have to side with Keith 99% of the time because he is a cool dude.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 29, 2007, 10:37:14 PM »
HEY! Keith is a good guy.  He tells the best BB stories on here too.  I enjoy reading the little jabs you take at each other hehe.  But I have to side with Keith 99% of the time because he is a cool dude.

That's cool....just keep in mind that he is WRONG 99% of the time..!

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: August 29, 2007, 10:39:22 PM »

what does Keith's dick taste like? cos its in ur mouth buddy.

Hope this helps.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: August 29, 2007, 10:41:10 PM »

"YEAH BUDDY"

as ronnie would say.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #66 on: August 29, 2007, 10:57:44 PM »
Maybe he felt that your "Ferrigno" accent sounded more retarded than deaf.

Or maybe he's just an insecure, jealous prick.
BigNationRadio.com

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: August 29, 2007, 11:01:42 PM »
Maybe he felt that your "Ferrigno" accent sounded more retarded than deaf.

Or maybe he's just an insecure, jealous prick.

chick doing the ferrgino voice...i gotta see this,
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #68 on: August 30, 2007, 12:11:42 AM »
I think Lou's a complete loser... it' was a movie portraying him 25 years ago... is he really that braindead!?! obviously the director needed someone younger to play him.. that guy really is messed in the head, bitter because he didn't get to play himself as a 20 something year old, when he's in his 50's!!!

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #69 on: August 30, 2007, 12:26:22 AM »
lou turned his back on BB when he got the hulk gig, he could have easily trained enough to win the O a few times and be the hulk.

that pissed off wieder who had invested shitloads of time and exposure for lou....hence lou being denied the masters O every time.

Lou is a big selfish prick.

but maybe squatbutter can teach him how to train with heavy weights and make another comeback.....

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: August 30, 2007, 12:44:35 AM »

that pissed off wieder who had invested shitloads of time and exposure for lou....hence lou being denied the masters O every time.

Lou is a big selfish prick.

NOW THAT MAKES SENSE! that for that info.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #71 on: August 30, 2007, 12:05:41 PM »

SO are you, you just are to stubborn to admit it. 

hahaha Chic, you are starting to sound dumb like Squadpussy.  There are things called phones, internet and friends.  I lived in LA a lot longer than you have.  Remember to, you only know what you told by your boss.  I am told by many.

And I highly doubt you got paid more than a daily rate.  I don't really remember the movie but did you even have a line and if so was it more than 5 lines.  You had a minor role in it from what I understand.  And please do you honestly think Lou is mad at you for getting the role over him.  Now that is hilarious.  You can ask 1000 people walking down the street who Lou is and the majority (on the high side) will know who Lou is and I doubt more than 5 may know who you are.  Please don't start getting a big head yet, you have to at least earn it. 

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #72 on: August 30, 2007, 12:08:59 PM »

And why exactly do you post at all since you know no body, don't train, or know anything.  Dude you are owning yourself so early in the day.  And I only know Ali out f those you listed.  Even though I do know a couple Moses and a Jay.  Unlike you I can prove who I know or have worked with and met.  You can only talk, you can't can't prove anything.  Big giant difference.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
Re: Chick, what is the deal with Lou Ferrigno?
« Reply #73 on: August 30, 2007, 12:45:49 PM »
i don't care what onlyme says about bodybuilding, i just know i got back from Hawaii a week ago and it should be every (white) man's goal in life to live there.  if you can't live there, go out there for a week.

it really is heaven on earth, i've never seen a place like it.
Deep Tissue Massage

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
Re: Chick, what is the deal with Lou Ferrigno?
« Reply #74 on: August 30, 2007, 12:46:14 PM »
who says Lou got alzheimers :)?
Get Big, or Die Trying