Getbig Main Boards > General Topics
OReilly melting down!!!
(1/10) > >>
240 is Back:
LOL... he says that people who question the official 911 story do not deserve the first amendment!!
Bast000:
he doesn't deserve life
Mr. Intenseone:

--- Quote from: 240 is Back on October 13, 2006, 08:03:52 PM ---LOL... he says that people who question the official 911 story do not deserve the first amendment!!

--- End quote ---

When did he say that?
240 is Back:
just now. 

Talking Points Memo
Freedom of speech... gone too far?
We'll tell you about a far-left group that maintains that Bush is behind worldwide terrorism.

There is a professor in Wisc who believes bush knew about 911 (as 12 countries warned him, and all...).   The professor argued that if Bush "let it happen", at the very least he allowed 3000 people to die.

last night's marine guest came on with evidence of the WTC 7 being a controlled demolition.  instead of listening to this info - the reason he brought him on - OReilly spent a good 20 straight seconds insulting the guy.  I mean, he was rude.  Told him the FBI should be investigating him for questioning bush. 

Tonight he continued his rant against both of them.  I dunno... I enjoy his show... but I feel seriously embarassed for anyone who tries to defend OReilly on this topic.  Anyone who questions the govt should be investigated by the FBI?  Gimme a break.   Bill O Reilly just kinda ignores a little thing called the constitution.  If he didn't agree with the message, why bring the guy on? 
AlliedPowers:
Hannity & Colmes - Tonight guest Steve Emerson and guest host Rich Lowry said that left-wing groups are now spewing Islamic hate when they question 9/11. 

Colmes defended it - saying that many of the conspiracy theorists are very hard-right conservatives:  "It's not about left vs. right - it's not a leftist appraoch.  You want to use it to club people on the left."

Colmes defended their right to speak.  Emerson & Lowry equated them to Islamic extremists.

911 was an Inside Job
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version