Author Topic: Titus in jail  (Read 25445 times)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Titus in jail
« on: December 31, 2007, 10:11:51 PM »
Does anyone know how he is getting on? A friend told me that he had joined up with the Aryans. I've also heard rumors that he was interfered with and is now in protective custody.

Anyone in the know?
O

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
Re: Titus in jail
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2007, 10:27:58 PM »
41 views already. I am interested to know if Craig is holding his own..... or someone else's.
O

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2007, 10:37:01 PM »
41 views already. I am interested to know if Craig is holding his own..... or someone else's.

both

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2007, 11:49:29 PM »
Do you think rape is really as common in jail as people assume?

I just wonder if shows like OZ and prison break make us think that the moment you walk through the door you are buggered by a bunch of black lifers!
O

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2007, 11:52:29 PM »

I just wonder if shows like OZ and prison break make us think that the moment you walk through the door you are buggered by a bunch of black lifers!

One guy that worked for me spent 10 years in prison. He said that it does happen to weak people..more as a power thing than a sexual one, but there were enough guys in there willing to give it up that as long as ypu mind your own business you were ok. He was a black man around 50. Went to prison for burning down a crack house.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2007, 11:57:50 PM »
He was a black man around 50. Went to prison for burning down a crack house.

they should have given him a medal.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2008, 12:31:16 AM »

It's only rape if they say no

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2008, 12:46:23 AM »
they should have given him a medal.

And the key to the city.....
HAHA, RON.....

cht868

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2008, 08:14:39 AM »
titus is suckiing dick every 5 minutes and loves every second of it

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2008, 08:39:44 AM »
seriously, 'burning down a crackhouse' is hilarious.

what were the circumstances?  Was he in there blazing up and got too close to a curtain?  Did they rip him off and he circled the place with a gas can and called their bluff when they wouldn't give him the product he wanted?

Or was it entirely different? 

Was he a jaded old school retired cop, who just wanted to live out his days in peace?  Did a drug-dealing gang the likes of Nino Brown attempt to take over his "Carter" and flood the streets with vials of death?  Was he just trying to stop a freebase epidemic because the police couldn't - or wouldn't?  Did this corruption go all the way to city hall?

Speak on it.

noodrin

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2008, 09:03:51 AM »
!

cl

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2008, 11:10:02 AM »
If I understand Correctly Titus is in a county jail awaiting trial ...... big difference from prison.... once he is sentenced then he goes to prison... and that when he will meet the hardcore inmates....

Gene

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2008, 11:56:11 PM »
Why is this taking so long?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2008, 01:59:58 PM »

not in jail. People doing over 5 years in prison have a chance of being on one side of that. People that commit crimes against children, sexual offenders, gays, loud bullshitters, and feminine looking guys have almost 100% chance of being raped. Thats what im told. Never been to prison, maybe someone can clear this up.
A

sarahdunlap

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2008, 07:50:22 PM »
I have a guy in prison (hoping for a release in 2010!), he's a bad ass though, rape never happened to him, he'd probably kill anyone who would try.  The guy takes computer classes and lives a pretty good life, albeit long and boring, but he's been better off since he's been locked up.  My guy is still huge and muscular, I don't know how, I hear the food is next to nothing, especially when you're used to eating six times a day.
very interesting thread, the thought of those guys crossed my mind to see what was up.  My guess to why Craig and Kelly continue to put the trial off because of the very fact that witness testimony can be thrown out on lack of clarity and maybe they are hoping for a mistrial in the time that its taking to come to a trial.  The system can be tricky, but I doubt this kids will ever have a sunny day outside again.  sad thing.  Worse for the victims and I'm sure no matter what happens Craig and Kelly will never be the fat cats that threw the best after parties... 

again just my $0.02. 

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2008, 07:14:50 PM »
Titus has been locked up before. He knows the routine. Only this time he is going to be a lifer "doing all day". Well lifers usually put in work for 10 years then get burned out the game and turn to christ. Doing life is prison sucks.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2008, 08:06:47 PM »
seriously, 'burning down a crackhouse' is hilarious.

what were the circumstances?  Was he in there blazing up and got too close to a curtain?  Did they rip him off and he circled the place with a gas can and called their bluff when they wouldn't give him the product he wanted?

Or was it entirely different? 

Was he a jaded old school retired cop, who just wanted to live out his days in peace?  Did a drug-dealing gang the likes of Nino Brown attempt to take over his "Carter" and flood the streets with vials of death?  Was he just trying to stop a freebase epidemic because the police couldn't - or wouldn't?  Did this corruption go all the way to city hall?

Speak on it.

I forgot all about this thread....

No it wasn't anything  like him being a hero or a good Samaritan...he was involved with the crack house and was trying to get rid of evidence. The kick in the pants was...he got more trouble for the arson than he would have if they had busted the crack house..lol   He didn't know that at the time he said.  ;D