Author Topic: The child cries...  (Read 5072 times)

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: The child cries...
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2007, 03:52:26 PM »
Dude, for real, that ain't me.  I'm being completely honest here, this is my third account I've had on Getbig and it's my only one right now.  But I gotta admit, I kind of deserve this shit for pulling that Adonis-imitation shit long ago. ;D

No offense mate, but you are now getting what's coming to you.  You had the chance to lead the SQUAD and mod the V, but you blew it.  Now prepare to pay a hefty price.  The second and third waves of attack will make this first one seem like childs play. 8)

Nietzsche

« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2007, 03:55:12 PM »
No offense mate, but you are now getting what's coming to you.  You had the chance to lead the SQUAD and mod the V, but you blew it.  Now prepare to pay a hefty price.  The second and third waves of attack will make this first one seem like childs play. 8)
of what "price" do you speak tom and what has this pandemonium done that garners such vehemence and anger?

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2007, 03:56:32 PM »
My my, the paranoia that a small speck in the universe such as myself can cause.  I can swear by any god or other idol you worship (for I believe not in God) that I am none of the people you have mentioned.

A simple question and look at the madness that transpires.  I apologize for asking wether or not this was a homosexual board.  Obviously the only homosexuals present on this board is the musclebear loving "magoo" and the one called "bigmc".  I feel deeply regretful that I associated any of you others with these low-class man lusting homosexuals.

hahaha I just spit soda out my nose reading this shit ;D

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2007, 04:43:16 PM »

That was kind of funny.

Nietzsche

« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2007, 05:26:30 PM »

That was kind of funny.

I thank you both, but I hope others see the sincerity in my apology and understand that I realize the dire mistake I made in clumping together such noble men as Danielson, Drkaje, SS, Pandaemonium, Nordic Beast and Man of Steel with those mongrel homosexuals who prey upon the innocent of getbig.

I see in my other thread that this vile stinky, homosexual animal known as "magoo" has been banished from this glorious board.  This action proves that indeed that this is truly a "man" board and that the filth that hide in the shadows and the underpants of hairy middle-aged powerlifters have no place in it.

Down with the animals who cannot control their disgusting man lust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2007, 05:33:07 PM »
I thank you both, but I hope others see the sincerity in my apology and understand that I realize the dire mistake I made in clumping together such noble men as Danielson, Drkaje, SS, Pandaemonium, Nordic Beast and Man of Steel with those mongrel homosexuals who prey upon the innocent of getbig.

I see in my other thread that this vile stinky, homosexual animal known as "magoo" has been banished from this glorious board.  This action proves that indeed that this is truly a "man" board and that the filth that hide in the shadows and the underpants of hairy middle-aged powerlifters have no place in it.

Down with the animals who cannot control their disgusting man lust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

I'd still like to bloody your teeth with my shoe.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2007, 05:38:01 PM »
Double Adonis gimmicks. Both are pretty entertaining, though. I was laughing when I saw the name Nietzsche earlier. Adonis has quoted him like 5000x before.  ::)

Nietzsche

« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2007, 05:40:45 PM »
Double Adonis gimmicks. Both are pretty entertaining, though. I was laughing when I saw the name Nietzsche earlier. Adonis has quoted him like 5000x before.  ::)
Honorable Bezerk Fury please refer to my quote in the thread above "antisocial..." and you will clearly see i am not this charlatan known as Adonis and am insulted to be associated with such an incompetent and impotent child.

Nietzsche

« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2007, 05:45:16 PM »

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2007, 05:46:05 PM »
Honorable Bezerk Fury please refer to my quote in the thread above "antisocial..." and you will clearly see i am not this charlatan known as Adonis and am insulted to be associated with such an incompetent and impotent child.

hahaha, it's all good. I like reading Nietzsche and am getting a kick out of an account named after him.

This is one of my favorite quotes.

"When power becomes gracious and descends into the visible - such descent I call beauty."

So you're alright in my book.

Nietzsche

« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2007, 05:52:48 PM »
hahaha, it's all good. I like reading Nietzsche and am getting a kick out of an account named after him.

This is one of my favorite quotes.

"When power becomes gracious and descends into the visible - such descent I call beauty."

So you're alright in my book.
you are a man of knowledge, clearly, my friend.

"A moment even a possibility, can shatter and transform us." Nietzsche

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2007, 06:15:59 PM »
you are a man of knowledge, clearly, my friend.

"A moment even a possibility, can shatter and transform us." Nietzsche

Enjoy time out, bitch.

Never--and I repeat, never--mess with the Mighty Heckler ;)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2007, 06:34:22 PM »
Enjoy time out, bitch.

haha ;D wonder who was behind that account?

amazing how some gimmicks last a long time (tomr1976) and others like this guy are gone the same day
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2007, 07:43:01 PM »
haha ;D wonder who was behind that account?

amazing how some gimmicks last a long time (tomr1976) and others like this guy are gone the same day

It looks like Ron let "him" out of timeout early.  The favor I called in was worth only a few hours of detention, I guess. :'(

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2007, 07:43:54 PM »
No offense mate, but you are now getting what's coming to you.  You had the chance to lead the SQUAD and mod the V, but you blew it.  Now prepare to pay a hefty price.  The second and third waves of attack will make this first one seem like childs play. 8)

Kiwi ???

Nietzsche

« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2007, 08:24:04 PM »
Enjoy time out, bitch.

your lies only feed your ego, nothing more good sir.

I have realized the folly of my ways and will correct my behaviour accordingly.  I have conceded the error of my ways to the Great Ron and have been pardoned by the noble gentleman ;)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2007, 08:28:02 PM »
your lies only feed your ego, nothing more good sir.

I have realized the folly of my ways and will correct my behaviour accordingly.  I have conceded the error of my ways to the Great Ron and have been pardoned by the noble gentleman ;)

No worries, bro.  Like I've said, Nietzsche is my favorite philosopher and I enjoy seeing him on here.

By the way, you wouldn't be a British national, or at least a European who learned British English, would you?  Your spelling of "behaviour" is the give-away.

Welcome to hell.

Nietzsche

« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2007, 08:28:15 PM »
oh and if you did, which I have been assured you did not( nor have the influence to anyway), then you sir have proven yourself to be a child.  You have proven yourself to be an unworthy adversary, one who like a scared woman, runs to the authorities and cries like a tattletale.

poor pandemonium...poor poor pandemonium :-\

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2007, 08:29:11 PM »
oh and if you did, which I have been assured you did not( nor have the influence to anyway), then you sir have proven yourself to be a child.  You have proven yourself to be an unworthy adversary, one who like a scared woman, runs to the authorities and cries like a tattletale.

poor pandemonium...poor poor pandemonium :-\

Calm down, bro.  Like I said, it's all in good fun. ;D

Nietzsche

« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2007, 08:30:25 PM »
No worries, bro.  Like I've said, Nietzsche is my favorite philosopher and I enjoy seeing him on here.

By the way, you wouldn't be a British national, or at least a European who learned British English, would you?  Your spelling of "behaviour" is the give-away.

Welcome to hell.
I offered my hand in friendship before good sir...but you never responded.  I am willing to admit perhaps I was hasty in judging you, so let us be comrades and destroy the weak and feeble homosexuals who run rampant upon this great board ;D

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2007, 08:31:50 PM »
I offered my hand in friendship before good sir...but you never responded.  I am willing to admit perhaps I was hasty in judging you, so let us be comrades and destroy the weak and feeble homosexuals who run rampant upon this great board ;D

Let us destroy them, indeed...together. :)

Nietzsche

« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2007, 08:34:39 PM »
A great day has risen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let the men, and I use that term loosely my friends, who continue to parade their filth and depravity on Getbig beware!!!!!

For now a new age has begun ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2007, 08:35:29 PM »
Are you two really going to rid the board of the filthy homos?
E

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 18, 2007, 08:36:36 PM »
Are you two really going to rid the board of the filthy homos?

You know my track record.  What do you think? :)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #49 on: September 18, 2007, 08:38:25 PM »
You know my track record.  What do you think? :)

Very good. Could be a daunting task though. It seems like every time their is a gay thread it gets thousands of views and hardly any replies. Makes me sick knowing their are a bunch of fag g ots in our midst. Good luck to you two.
E