Author Topic: Countdown to Biden impeachment / removal from office.  (Read 10228 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: Countdown to Biden impeachment / removal from office.
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2020, 04:58:02 AM »
hilarious how you fundie cucks are afraid of strong woman

Harris beat the shit out of a bunch of men to win the race for State AG and then for US Senator
Afraid of strong women?  She literally moved up in California politics by spreading her legs for Mayor Brown's willy.  She got less than 2% of the leftist vote in the libtard primary and only got on the ticket because she checked the box for "woman of color."

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2020, 01:18:23 PM »
You do seem very angry.
Not in the slightest ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2020, 01:26:52 PM »
That's a lie.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2020, 01:57:21 PM »
Just like the 2020 election results.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2020, 02:57:51 PM »
Afraid of strong women?  She literally moved up in California politics by spreading her legs for Mayor Brown's willy.  She got less than 2% of the leftist vote in the libtard primary and only got on the ticket because she checked the box for "woman of color."

I'd say two boxes: "woman" and "of color."

Why didn't her husband take her last name?  :D

"Equitable treatment means we all end up at the same place."

When does Tammy Duckworth get hers?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2020, 09:28:39 PM »
Attorneys For Hunter Biden and James Biden Refusing to Cooperate with Senate Committees
GP ^ | December 12, 2020 | Cristina Laila
Posted on 12/12/2020, 11:25:30 PM by White Lives Matter

Senators Chuck Grassley (R-IA) and Ron Johnson (R-WI) on Saturday said attorneys for Hunter Biden and James Biden are refusing to cooperate with senate committees.

“After issuing our report on September 23 on the conflicts of interest and foreign financial entanglements of the Biden family, Senator Grassley and I have continued to seek information and testimony from the individuals involved,” Johnson said referring to the bombshell senate report on Burisma corruption.

"Attorneys for Hunter and James Biden have refused to cooperate with the committees. It should be noted that, collectively, President Trump’s family and associates produced documents and agreed to appear at interviews with a number of congressional committees,” the GOP senators said in a statement.

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2020, 03:16:50 AM »
I'd like to "check the box" on some woman of color. ;)
There are plenty in your state of Georgia.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2020, 08:47:40 AM »
Joe Biden Claims ‘A Little Bit of a Cold’ After Struggling Through Victory Speech
Breitbart ^ | 12/15/2020 | Charlie Spiering
Posted on 12/15/2020, 11:31:18 AM

President-elect Joe Biden said he had a “little bit of a cold” after coughing and repeatedly clearing his throat during a Monday address to the nation.

Fox News reporter Thomas Barrabi revealed Biden spoke to supporters after his speech in a virtual call and touched on his condition.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2020, 09:17:32 AM »
Email reportedly sent from Biden’s brother to Hunter references Kamala Harris
NY Post ^ | 10/22/20 | Emily Jacobs
Posted on 12/15/2020

An email sent by Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s brother Jim to Hunter Biden and others regarding a potential business venture with a now-bankrupt Chinese conglomerate included the name of Biden’s vice presidential running mate, Sen. Kamala Harris, according to a report.

The email, dated May 15, 2017, and obtained by Fox News, is not related to the laptop or hard drive belonging to Hunter Biden that was first reported on by The Post, according to the network.

In the correspondence, Jim Biden shares a list of “key domestic contacts for phase one target projects” for the venture with CEFC China Energy Co.

The list included prominent Democratic names such as Sens. Harris of California, Amy Klobuchar of Minnesota, Dianne Feinstein of California and Kirsten Gillibrand of New York, New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio, former Virginia Gov. Terry McCauliffe and others.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2020, 01:35:09 PM »
Posted on 12/15/2020

An email sent by Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s brother Jim to Hunter Biden and others regarding a potential business venture with a now-bankrupt Chinese conglomerate included the name of Biden’s vice presidential running mate, Sen. Kamala Harris, according to a report.

The email, dated May 15, 2017, and obtained by Fox News, is not related to the laptop or hard drive belonging to Hunter Biden that was first reported on by The Post, according to the network.

In the correspondence, Jim Biden shares a list of “key domestic contacts for phase one target projects” for the venture with CEFC China Energy Co.

The list included prominent Democratic names such as Sens. Harris of California, Amy Klobuchar of Minnesota, Dianne Feinstein of California and Kirsten Gillibrand of New York, New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio, former Virginia Gov. Terry McCauliffe and others.

you cant make this stuff up, actual real life corruption unlike the fake "trump" rubbish that brain dead libatards take as gospel from CNN fake news.
K

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2020, 09:17:55 AM »
woooooshhhh
'

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2020, 11:29:11 AM »
How many of you have emailed the Owner of a multi-billion dollar communist Chinese energy firm and asked them to hurry and wire transfer $10,000,000 for you and your family?

Just asking for a friend.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2020, 01:38:38 PM »
Posted on 12/15/2020

Your silliness never ends I see...Amazing that you're starting a corruption thread about Biden meanwhile you turn a blind eye to the most corrupt president in history who has monetized the presidency for  himself and his family

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2020, 04:44:53 PM »
The Biden crime family is almost as connected as the Clinton crime family, going to be hard to prosecute anyone when the witnesses and their family members keep having "accidents".
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2020, 08:16:46 PM »
when is the Biden Impeachment and removal going to happen? I want to go to the market but I don't want to miss it

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2020, 08:21:59 PM »
How many of you have emailed the Owner of a multi-billion dollar communist Chinese energy firm and asked them to hurry and wire transfer $10,000,000 for you and your family?

Just asking for a friend.

Can someone help here please?

My friend needs to pay for his crack habit rehab in Prescott and he needs to pick up his laptop from a repair shop. He’s low on funds, dating his dead brother’s widow and knocking up a stripper is expensive.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2020, 09:09:51 PM »
when is the Biden Impeachment and removal going to happen? I want to go to the market but I don't want to miss it
You'll have to wait several years like we did when you whiners said that about Trump. Buckle up Nancy-boy, it's going to be a long ride. :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 16, 2020, 09:10:33 PM »
You'll have to wait several years like we did when you whiners said that about Trump. Buckle up Nancy-boy, it's going to be a long ride. :-*

I'm all giddy..

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2020, 09:14:57 PM »

I'm all giddy..
Well giddy up and hang on. Even here is liberaldouche CA they're already talking about Biden and his kids crooked connections to China. Apparently, once the electoral college sealed the deal, China is now the biggest threat to America, not Russia suddenly.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 16, 2020, 11:28:42 PM »
Well giddy up and hang on. Even here is liberaldouche CA they're already talking about Biden and his kids crooked connections to China. Apparently, once the electoral college sealed the deal, China is now the biggest threat to America, not Russia suddenly.

I understand Hunter is a piece of work and no doubt used the fact his father was VP to gain access to jobs and connections he wouldn't otherwise have. If he violated any laws, I'm all for him being held accountable. I would like to see from a neutral source as this progresses, whether Joe Biden participated in any wrong doing. Being related to a jerk isn't a crime or all of Trumps family would be in jail. I'm open to looking at the information as the investigation progresses.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #46 on: December 17, 2020, 05:49:52 AM »
I understand Hunter is a piece of work and no doubt used the fact his father was VP to gain access to jobs and connections he wouldn't otherwise have. If he violated any laws, I'm all for him being held accountable. I would like to see from a neutral source as this progresses, whether Joe Biden participated in any wrong doing. Being related to a jerk isn't a crime or all of Trumps family would be in jail. I'm open to looking at the information as the investigation progresses.

The wait and see approach makes sense.

But we do know a few things.

We know there were big efforts to squash this story by the media and big tech (if anyone read the Greenwald articles I posted they'd see the magnitude).  We know that ex government and current Democrats made efforts to call the laptop "russian disinformation", and that turned out to be entirely incorrect.

And we know Biden said "he never met" any of Hunter's business partners and then had to have his team clarify it as "never had them on the calendar officially".

Given all that, only partisan TDS infected hacks don't see this as something that needs a thorough, independent investigation.
Y

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: December 17, 2020, 09:25:55 AM »

let me guess whats on your list...  soy milk, almond milk, vegan cheese, kale chips, avocados, quinoa, canned beans, 54 grain bread, gluten free pasta, the latest edition of the failing NY times, and a box of kleenex for when you have to walk by the meat case and see all those poor animals, on your way to a socially distanced checkout line full of whole foods masktards??

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 17, 2020, 08:27:25 PM »
let me guess whats on your list...  soy milk, almond milk, vegan cheese, kale chips, avocados, quinoa, canned beans, 54 grain bread, gluten free pasta, the latest edition of the failing NY times, and a box of kleenex for when you have to walk by the meat case and see all those poor animals, on your way to a socially distanced checkout line full of whole foods masktards??

Man I hope you didn't spend much effort on this post

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2020, 03:44:49 AM »
:D