Author Topic: Twitter Permanently Bans THE TRAITOR  (Read 3170 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Twitter Permanently Bans THE TRAITOR
« Reply #50 on: January 11, 2021, 01:27:20 PM »
are you joking ?'

Not a single person what storming The Capitol because they had a grievance over "income disparity, health care issues, PC bs,"

They were there because THE TRAITOR told them the election was stolen and they needed to take it back

The excuses you're making are truly pathetic.

no, no, connect the dots.

People didn't go there solely because they were told to.  The lie of the stolen election was used to get them going at that time.  The things I mentioned put them in a position to hear/believe it.

Do you think Germans gassed Jews simply because they were told to?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2021, 01:45:07 PM »
no, no, connect the dots.

People didn't go there solely because they were told to.  The lie of the stolen election was used to get them going at that time.  The things I mentioned put them in a position to hear/believe it.

Do you think Germans gassed Jews simply because they were told to?

feel free to present "the dots" to connect

what we know is that Trump announced this date on Twitter and he only ever talked about his lies that the election was stolen and that's all the speakers metioned (The Traitor and Traitor Jr. and Rudy)

If you think that people stormed the capital and erected a gallows to execute Mike Pence because they were upset about health care or income inequality you're a delusional Trumptard Apologist

BTW - the FBI just said that armed protests are being planned for all 50 state capitols

It's weird how Trumptards are suddenly so upset about healthcare, etc..

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 11, 2021, 01:58:02 PM »
feel free to present "the dots" to connect

what we know is that Trump announced this date on Twitter and he only ever talked about his lies that the election was stolen and that's all the speakers metioned (The Traitor and Traitor Jr. and Rudy)

If you think that people stormed the capital and erected a gallows to execute Mike Pence because they were upset about health care or income inequality you're a delusional Trumptard Apologist

BTW - the FBI just said that armed protests are being planned for all 50 state capitols

It's weird how Trumptards are suddenly so upset about healthcare, etc..

Why do you think they hate democrats?

Who do you think they blame for their troubles?

Do you think they are just hateful people and were told to go storm the capitol and they obeyed?

This is dissatisfaction with our government and our economy has been building up for years and politicians on both sides have used this to manipulate votes.

You truly don't see that?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #53 on: January 11, 2021, 02:24:12 PM »
Why do you think they hate democrats?

Who do you think they blame for their troubles?

Do you think they are just hateful people and were told to go storm the capitol and they obeyed?

This is dissatisfaction with our government and our economy has been building up for years and politicians on both sides have used this to manipulate votes.

You truly don't see that?

No I don't see that

Again feel free to post those "dots" to support your premise

Maybe among of the videos of the protestors chanting about Mike Pence you can locate some of them chanting about health care or income inequality.  Try that

I'm going off of what they actually said was their reason for being there (again - try to remember THE TRAITOR summoned them there on that specific day)

Many of the protestor are White Supremecists, QAnon Idiots and many are just Trumptards who continue to believe THE TRAITORS LIES

Here is why they came to DC on January 6th

Do you see any mention of healthcare, etc..?

Stop making ridiculous excuses ...it's just pathetic

They were there to overturn an election that the falsely believe was stolen

They have those beliefs because Trump and his supporters told them these lies over and over and over and over again (yet never mentioned them once in the 59 court cases that they lost)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 11, 2021, 04:10:24 PM »
No I don't see that

Again feel free to post those "dots" to support your premise

Maybe among of the videos of the protestors chanting about Mike Pence you can locate some of them chanting about health care or income inequality.  Try that

I'm going off of what they actually said was their reason for being there (again - try to remember THE TRAITOR summoned them there on that specific day)

Many of the protestor are White Supremecists, QAnon Idiots and many are just Trumptards who continue to believe THE TRAITORS LIES

Here is why they came to DC on January 6th

Do you see any mention of healthcare, etc..?

Stop making ridiculous excuses ...it's just pathetic

They were there to overturn an election that the falsely believe was stolen

They have those beliefs because Trump and his supporters told them these lies over and over and over and over again (yet never mentioned them once in the 59 court cases that they lost)

You can’t see people are pissed off about the government, standard of living, economy etc and how that’s used to rile people up to the point of feeling they are justified and need to take things to the next level like storm the capitol?   You don’t see how both sides use the demonization of the opposites extremes to fuel hate?  And this hate is used to justify actions or in this case buy into lies that justify actions?

Again do you really think it was Just Hitler saying gas the Jews that lead people to actually do it? 

Sorry you can’t see that. 

I know you spend a lot of time here getting attacked. Take a chill pill. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #55 on: January 11, 2021, 04:38:13 PM »

You can’t see people are pissed off about the government, standard of living, economy etc and how that’s used to rile people up to the point of feeling they are justified and need to take things to the next level like storm the capitol?   You don’t see how both sides use the demonization of the opposites extremes to fuel hate?  And this hate is used to justify actions or in this case buy into lies that justify actions?

Again do you really think it was Just Hitler saying gas the Jews that lead people to actually do it? 

No I don't see it

How many times are you going to ask me the same questions

Go look at any video from the storming and see what they say is the reason they storming the building

All I've seen are people saying they are there to stop the counting of the electoral votes because they falsely believe the election was stolen

Why do you feel the need to project alternative reason for these idiots

Maybe you can provide some examples of The Proud Boys, QAnon or Racists/Neo Nazi's where they discuss theor issues with health care, income disparity, etc...

Do you think they wanted to execute Mike Pence over these issues?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #56 on: January 11, 2021, 05:20:08 PM »
China and NK and Cuba are a perfect fit for the present day left. 

No I don't see it

Go look at any video from the storming and see what they say is the reason they storming the building

All I've seen are people saying they are there to stop the counting of the electoral votes because they falsely believe the election was stolen

Maybe you can provide some examples of The Proud Boys, QAnon or Racists/Neo Nazi's where they discuss theor issues with health care, income disparity, etc...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #57 on: January 11, 2021, 06:06:34 PM »
Control the media, control the people. No freedom of speech, welcome to Bidens Communist Republic of America.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #58 on: January 11, 2021, 06:51:17 PM »
Twitter has suspended 70k accounts since THE TRAITORS followers attacked our country.

https://blog.twitter.com/en_us/topics/company/2021/protecting--the-conversation-following-the-riots-in-washington--.html

It's weird that Twitter never considered that the people killed a police officer and chanted "Hang Mike Pence" because they were upset about health care and income inequality, etc...

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 11, 2021, 08:40:07 PM »

I'm a news nut to the point I even peruse Fox, Breitbart, and Qanon blogs.

Just my perspective but this insurgency was not fueled by healthcare, wages, employment and was 90 if not more percent Trump stoking the flames with false allegations of a stolen election with the help of his sycophant legal team and GOP members. Every interview of protestors on the scene that I saw focused on that very thing.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 12, 2021, 07:07:11 AM »
No I don't see it

I am probably not communicating my point effectively to you.  No worries.

Those people did not storm the capitol because they wanted to change health care or were angry about it.  Of course.  They stormed the capitol because they believed the election was stolen from them and the POTUS helped incite them to do it. 

But how does a person come the point were they  feel they need to something so drastic?   Same question can be asked about ordinary germans participating in the genocide of Jews.

People in the this country are unhappy with our government and economy.  That unhappiness is fueled and increased by talking heads and politicians.  Just as in Germany they were given people to blamed it all on.  In this case instead of Jews its democrats/liberals.  They become demonized which leads to hate. 

Now before you or any one gets all freaked out.  I am not comparing the levels of 1920/30 Germany to 2020 USA.  But the principal is the same.

We are not happy with our government and economy.  Our middle class is shrinking and poverty is increasing.  We just had a group of people try and take over our government.  Our reps need to wake the fuck up because if changes aren't made there is more of this type of thing to come.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 12, 2021, 07:16:57 AM »

Just my perspective but this insurgency was not fueled by healthcare, wages, employment and was 90 if not more percent Trump stoking the flames with false allegations of a stolen election with the help of his sycophant legal team and GOP members. Every interview of protestors on the scene that I saw focused on that very thing.

I agree with what you said here.   

And...I am not expressing my point very well.  How does a guy like Trump get elected in the first place?    How does he command such a following? I think because he gave a voice to people who are impoverished or do not accept the left.   People in the this country are unhappy with our government and economy.  That unhappiness is fueled and increased by talking heads and politicians.  Then a guy like Trump comes along who seems to go against the system and loses the election. 

If people weren't so unhappy, our economy was healthy, people were flourishing this wouldn't have happened.  BTW:  I doin't believe we have a good economy regardless of what the news tells us.  We have shit wages, high rents, high health care, out of control student debt, the market is not giving us the best prices on somethings, etc..

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #62 on: January 12, 2021, 09:43:00 AM »

It is nothing more than an infantile crybaby not getting his way and after going through every option and court available on this side of Narnia and still losing, he turns to his low self esteem supporters to cry foul and have his ego stroked.

It’s no different than Little Johnny getting an “F” in class because he skipped school or didn’t pay attention and his mother shows up and blames the teacher for not giving him “A”.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #63 on: January 12, 2021, 11:34:04 AM »
I am probably not communicating my point effectively to you.  No worries.

Those people did not storm the capitol because they wanted to change health care or were angry about it.  Of course.  They stormed the capitol because they believed the election was stolen from them and the POTUS helped incite them to do it. 

But how does a person come the point were they  feel they need to something so drastic?   Same question can be asked about ordinary germans participating in the genocide of Jews.

People in the this country are unhappy with our government and economy.  That unhappiness is fueled and increased by talking heads and politicians.  Just as in Germany they were given people to blamed it all on.  In this case instead of Jews its democrats/liberals.  They become demonized which leads to hate. 

Now before you or any one gets all freaked out.  I am not comparing the levels of 1920/30 Germany to 2020 USA.  But the principal is the same.

We are not happy with our government and economy.  Our middle class is shrinking and poverty is increasing.  We just had a group of people try and take over our government.  Our reps need to wake the fuck up because if changes aren't made there is more of this type of thing to come.

They get LIED TO for 4 years from the POTUS and all he enablers and because they aren't that bright they (sooner or later) start to believe his LIES

You and I know he is LYING

Why don't they know it?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 12, 2021, 05:24:56 PM »
Twitter has suspended 70k accounts since THE TRAITORS followers attacked our country.

https://blog.twitter.com/en_us/topics/company/2021/protecting--the-conversation-following-the-riots-in-washington--.html

It's weird that Twitter never considered that the people killed a police officer and chanted "Hang Mike Pence" because they were upset about health care and income inequality, etc...
70k+ voices silenced by the left and people are OK with it because of their TDS, if the roles were reversed dummycrats would be rioting in the streets and burning private property to the ground.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #65 on: January 12, 2021, 05:42:58 PM »
70k+ voices silenced by the left and people are OK with it because of their TDS, if the roles were reversed dummycrats would be rioting in the streets and burning private property to the ground.

Do you senstive little snowflakes every stop whining

Your friends can still share all their stupid ideas with each other....they just can't do it on Twitter

People get banned from Twitter every day

There is no right to access to Twitter

Wash the sand out of your pussy and stop whining

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 12, 2021, 06:04:05 PM »
Do you senstive little snowflakes every stop whining

Your friends can still share all their stupid ideas with each other....they just can't do it on Twitter

People get banned from Twitter every day

There is no right to access to Twitter

Wash the sand out of your pussy and stop whining
Your alcohol cabinet and your TDS is going to have a rough next 4 years, I feel bad for your liver. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #67 on: January 12, 2021, 07:59:58 PM »
Your alcohol cabinet and your TDS is going to have a rough next 4 years, I feel bad for your liver. :D

I'll be fine thanks

I'll assume you'll continue projecting all your failures and vices onto others like you've done your entire life