Author Topic: Did THE TRAITOR attempt to kill Mike Pence ?  (Read 729 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Did THE TRAITOR attempt to kill Mike Pence ?
« on: January 11, 2021, 08:45:40 PM »
I say yes

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Did THE TRAITOR attempt to kill Mike Pence ?
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2021, 05:45:01 AM »
I say yes

You have gone down a far far far deep rabbit hole 

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2021, 06:14:34 AM »
I say yes

You have full blown mental illness, seek help.
K

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2021, 08:58:21 AM »
Let's review

Starting in December, Trump repeatedly encouraged his supporters on Twitter to show up for a “big protest” in Washington, D.C. on Jan. 6, the day that Congress accepted the Electoral College votes.

At a Georgia rally Jan. 4, Trump told supporters “we’re going to take what they did to us on Nov. 3. We’re going to take it back.”

In his speech before the riot, Trump praised supporters for showing up to “save our democracy.” He told supporters “we’re going (to) walk down to the Capitol ... You have to show strength, and you have to be strong.”

the he said this

"We’re going to walk down to the Capitol, and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators, and congressmen and women," Trump told his supporters shortly before the Capitol assault. "We’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong."

After the crowd was on the way down the street to The Capitol Trump tweeted this

Mike Pence didn’t have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution, giving States a chance to certify a corrected set of facts, not the fraudulent or inaccurate ones which they were asked to previously certify. USA demands the truth!

Soon there after we have this video of the crowd inside The Capitol chanting Hang Mike Pence

&feature=emb_logo

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2021, 03:44:08 PM »
It is reported that many of the alleged “Trump supporters” arrived to the Capitol with a plethora of instruments/weapons for no intended use of “good.” That fact strongly suggests the ill-intentions of their presence long before any of Trump’s tweets that day.

(On a side note: I would still like to know what happened to the Washington Post article detailing “Face ID recognition” software identifying multiple “Trump supporters” as ANTIFA & BLM protesters from the other side of the political spectrum in other parts of the country. But, that’s for another thread.)

Regardless, I saw NO social media messages from Trump encouraging anything more than symbolic displays of strength and support. There were no instructions or ”enticement” of direct physical violence.

If there were such messages, I’d expect the now liberal-controlled media to have PLASTERED them everywhere. Instead, we are left with non-sequitur, ad-hominem accusations in the petty smear campaign attempting to impeach a President (again) during his last week in office simply to sabotage any potential plans for re-election from a party that may be a little more closely “watched” in future elections.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2021, 04:15:26 PM »
I say no.

Fight me. ;D

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2021, 07:51:56 AM »
No.