Author Topic: I don't see it. Where does Trump incite this riot that stormed the capitol?  (Read 2088 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
just an opinion here, but anyone who just looks at that one speech of Trumps as an isolated incident is a moron. Yahoo confirmed.

Might be the most useless post of the year... but Agnostic007 has competition with himself.  Totally has become the guy you scroll past when reading comments. Sad
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
just an opinion here, but anyone who just looks at that one speech of Trumps as an isolated incident is a moron. Yahoo confirmed.

If more comes to light (which I suspect may happen) that he ordered or he ordered Giuliani or who ever to do other things or incite people to storm the capitol to stop this process then this speech may be part of it.  But to charge him with inciting this group to do that based on this speech, I don’t think will succeed.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Why do we need an army around DC but not the southern border? Who needs capitals if we don't need borders?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
If more comes to light (which I suspect may happen) that he ordered or he ordered Giuliani or who ever to do other things or incite people to storm the capitol to stop this process then this speech may be part of it.  But to charge him with inciting this group to do that based on this speech, I don’t think will succeed.

I think he stoked the fire for a couple months, I think he knew it was coming to a boiling point and I think he found some type of wicked glee from it all. If people had to die in order to further protect his ego, so be it. I think impeachment based on his irresponsible behavior in stoking the nutcases a worthy endeavor , criminal charges? Not  so much.   

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
I think he stoked the fire for a couple months, I think he knew it was coming to a boiling point and I think he found some type of wicked glee from it all. If people had to die in order to further protect his ego, so be it. I think impeachment based on his irresponsible behavior in stoking the nutcases a worthy endeavor , criminal charges? Not  so much.   

I think both impeachments were entirely political and will lead to another acquittal.

Impeachments should be incredibly serious, and there should be irrefutable proof.

In the first one, it was an interpretation.  You either believed Trump was trying to get dirt on a political rival, or you believed he was investigating corruption in the 2016 election.  It was never proven.  Pelosi also knew it wouldn't pass the senate, so why do it?  For politics, exactly what it's not supposed to be used for.

In the second, it feels the same way.  You entire statement is an opinion, through the lens of someone filled with hate for the administration. It's hardly proof.
Y

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
I think both impeachments were entirely political and will lead to another acquittal.

Impeachments should be incredibly serious, and there should be irrefutable proof.

In the first one, it was an interpretation.  You either believed Trump was trying to get dirt on a political rival, or you believed he was investigating corruption in the 2016 election.  It was never proven.  Pelosi also knew it wouldn't pass the senate, so why do it?  For politics, exactly what it's not supposed to be used for.

In the second, it feels the same way.  You entire statement is an opinion, through the lens of someone filled with hate for the administration. It's hardly proof.

Aren’t they gonna need 17 republicans in the senate to vote for it?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino

Yes.

They should get a few.
Y

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

nope, not necessarily

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
nope, not necessarily

FBI: Florida Man Daniel Baker Arrested For Plotting Violent Attack On Pro-Trump Protesters At State Capitol Building
CBS local Miami ^ | 01 15 2021 | Staff

Federal law enforcement agents have arrested a Florida Man and charged him with trying to organize an armed response to pro-President Donald Trump protesters expected at the state Capitol on Sunday.

The U.S. Attorney’s Office announced that the FBI arrested Daniel Baker of Tallahassee on Friday.

Authorities say Baker issued a “call to arms” on social media to recruit people in a plot to create an armed circle around protesters and trap them in the Capitol complex “using firearms.”

“Extremists intent on violence from either end of the political and social spectrums must be stopped, and they will be stopped,” said Lawrence Keefe, U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of Florida. “The diligent work in this case by the FBI and other public safety organizations has averted a crisis with this arrest, and we will not stop in our efforts to detect, deter, and disrupt anyone else planning to incite or commit violence.”

Court documents describe a series of threats of violence and a prediction of civil war Baker made on social media.

SNIP

(Excerpt) Read more at miami.cbslocal.com ...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

FBI: Florida Man Daniel Baker Arrested For Plotting Violent Attack On Pro-Trump Protesters At State Capitol Building
CBS local Miami ^ | 01 15 2021 | Staff

Federal law enforcement agents have arrested a Florida Man and charged him with trying to organize an armed response to pro-President Donald Trump protesters expected at the state Capitol on Sunday.

The U.S. Attorney’s Office announced that the FBI arrested Daniel Baker of Tallahassee on Friday.

Authorities say Baker issued a “call to arms” on social media to recruit people in a plot to create an armed circle around protesters and trap them in the Capitol complex “using firearms.”

“Extremists intent on violence from either end of the political and social spectrums must be stopped, and they will be stopped,” said Lawrence Keefe, U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of Florida. “The diligent work in this case by the FBI and other public safety organizations has averted a crisis with this arrest, and we will not stop in our efforts to detect, deter, and disrupt anyone else planning to incite or commit violence.”

Court documents describe a series of threats of violence and a prediction of civil war Baker made on social media.

SNIP

(Excerpt) Read more at miami.cbslocal.com ...

this has nothing to so with my post so not sure why you replied with this

would you like to start comparing recent arrests

I guarantee you the pro-Trump TRAITOR have many more

The Capitol has been turned into an armed encampment to protect it from PRO-TRUMP TERRORISTS

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
McConnell: Capitol rioters were 'fed lies' and 'provoked by the president'

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., said Tuesday on the Senate floor that the rioters who stormed the Capitol on Jan. 6 were "fed lies" and were "provoked" by Trump and others.

"The last time the Senate convened we had just reclaimed the Capitol from violent criminals who tried to stop Congress from doing our duty. The mob was fed lies," McConnell said.

"They were provoked by the president and other powerful people, and they tried to use fear and violence to stop a specific proceeding of the first branch of the federal government, which they did not like," he added.

McConnell also acknowledged that the House has impeached Trump and that the Senate is waiting for the lower chamber to transmit the article so that a trial can begin.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V

How much courage it must have taken for Mr. McConnel to call out Trump in his last 24 hours in office when he has remained complicit through the phone call... the months of lies about the election.... I'm sure he tossed and turned about it for months, perhaps years before finally growing the balls to state the facts... less than 24 hours before Trump is a nobody

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
How much courage it must have taken for Mr. McConnel to call out Trump in his last 24 hours in office when he has remained complicit through the phone call... the months of lies about the election.... I'm sure he tossed and turned about it for months, perhaps years before finally growing the balls to state the facts... less than 24 hours before Trump is a nobody

It's a toss up for me between the turtle (Mitch) and the lesbian (Graham) as to who is the biggest piece of shit in politics.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
It's a toss up for me between the turtle (Mitch) and the lesbian (Graham) as to who is the biggest piece of shit in politics.

Liddle Adam Shite has that title, and as runner up shit fet swardwell.
K

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

Trump is still somebody. Like most of us, he's a private citizen now. Unfortunately, his previous business connections have already or are in the midst of abandoning him and the Trump Organization with lightning speed.  Goldman Sachs, Citigroup, Morgan Stanley, JPMorgan Chase & Co. as well as others have announced they are cutting business all business ties. P.G.A. said it would no longer hold the 2022 P.G.A. championship at the Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, N.J. New York City plans to terminate its contracts with the Trump Organization.

Giuliani has some trouble too. The New York State Bar Association has started an inquiry into whether to remove Rudolph W. Giuliani from membership, (this is not the same as being disbarred).