Author Topic: BDS is it coming or is it already here?  (Read 4416 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
BDS is it coming or is it already here?
« on: January 19, 2021, 07:26:11 AM »
I have been here long enough to see this switch over 3 times now.

Bush
Obama
Trump
now.....Biden

Get ready for role reversals! Get ready for another nit pick frenzy from the other side. 

BDS = Biden Derangement Syndrome.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: BDS is it coming or is it already here?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2021, 07:33:28 AM »

Bush
Obama
Trump
now.....Biden

Get ready for role reversals! Get ready for another nit pick frenzy from the other side. 

There will never be anything like TDS.

It was more than just a normal dislike.

It caused normal adults to lose their minds, ignore reality, etc.....
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2021, 07:55:01 AM »

Bush
Obama
Trump
now.....Biden

This is who pedo biden is picking for cabinet level offices.   F him.  Disgusting pedo freak. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2021, 08:03:51 AM »

I wasn't here for a lot of the TDS stuff.  I did see it on social media.  I saw it in a different way with Obama.

Trump didn't do all bad and neither did Obama.  I just wish there was more objectivity from each of the extremes.   Its a pipe dream I know lol.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2021, 08:05:48 AM »
This is who pedo biden is picking for cabinet level offices.   F him.  Disgusting pedo freak.

That shit doesn't bother me, unless of course there is sex with minors involved.  But as far being transgender, I could give two shits.

Can the person do their job?  Will the person make what they are responsible for better?

Thats all that matters.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2021, 08:10:41 AM »
That shit doesn't bother me, unless of course there is sex with minors involved.  But as far being transgender, I could give two shits.

Can the person do their job?  Will the person make what they are responsible for better?

Thats all that matters.

Would you take health advice from this person who is not only physically grotesque and obese - but also mentally ill? 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2021, 08:42:40 AM »
Would you take health advice from this person who is not only physically grotesque and obese - but also mentally ill?

He/she is on more of an executive role as assistant health secretary.  Further more, i don't know her record as a doctor. 

Again, either way, what she looks like doesn't matter a least bit to me.  Can she do her job?  Is she effective at her job?  That's all that matters. 

See, this is a great example of nit picking. Results matter, not looks, gender identity, preferences, etc.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2021, 08:43:52 AM »
He/she is on more of an administrative role as assistant health secretary.  Further more, i don't know her record as a doctor. 

Again, either way, what she looks like doesn't matter a least bit to me.  Can she do her job?  Is she effective at her job?  That's all that matters. 

See, this is a great example of nit picking. Results matter, not looks, gender identity, preferences, etc.

::)

Just like the obese personal trainer telling you how to work out and how years ago they once were in shape.

F that - this is already a freak show. 

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2021, 10:41:49 AM »
He/she is on more of an executive role as assistant health secretary.  Further more, i don't know her record as a doctor. 

She isn't a she. He is a delusional head case.  To put someone like this in a health department role is either trolling or really insane.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2021, 12:41:23 PM »
::)

Just like the obese personal trainer telling you how to work out and how years ago they once were in shape.

F that - this is already a freak show.

She doesn't have the position to be a personal trainer.

She has the position because of past work in the same arena that makes her/him a good choice.

Your view of her is tainted because of your own bias.

Me, I don't give a fuck. can she do her job?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2021, 12:43:36 PM »
She isn't a she. He is a delusional head case.  To put someone like this in a health department role is either trolling or really insane.

Do you personally know this person?

Or is any transgender in your opinion a delusion head case.  If so, I would say the same thing to you:

Can the person do the job well? That's all that matters.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2021, 01:00:18 PM »

Or is any transgender in your opinion a delusion head case.  If so, I would say the same thing to you:

No - this freak of nature killed many elderly in nursing homes like Killer Cuomo did w the Rona. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2021, 01:04:45 PM »
I wasn't here for a lot of the TDS stuff.  I did see it on social media.  I saw it in a different way with Obama.

Trump didn't do all bad and neither did Obama.  I just wish there was more objectivity from each of the extremes.   Its a pipe dream I know lol.

I wasn't really meaning here.

I meant people I know in real life, things I saw on social media, hollywood, regular media.

They lost their minds.
Y

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2021, 01:37:56 PM »
We've never had a more profoundly dishonest, un-American and incompetent POTUS as Trump

I am looking forward to seeing him and members of his crime family in jail

It needs to happen for the good of the country

Lock Him Up !

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2021, 01:53:40 PM »
We've never had a more profoundly dishonest, un-American and incompetent POTUS as Trump

I am looking forward to seeing him and members of his crime family in jail

It needs to happen for the good of the country

Lock Him Up !

He will be gone tomorrow -  its ok.  Maybe up Dr. Levine for some mental health tips and physical fitness advice.   :D  ;D  ;)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2021, 02:08:59 PM »
I wasn't really meaning here.

I meant people I know in real life, things I saw on social media, hollywood, regular media.

They lost their minds.

Yeah, I think it was a good satire in American Horror Story.  lol

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2021, 03:04:23 PM »
He will be gone tomorrow -  its ok.  Maybe up Dr. Levine for some mental health tips and physical fitness advice.   :D  ;D  ;)

he's only leaving office but I would be very happy if he followed the example of Obama and Bush and just went home and STFU for the next 4 years

Unfortunately given all his pending legal jeopardy I suspect he will still be in the news but since he's not POTUS we can go back to ignoring him

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2021, 03:26:45 PM »
he's only leaving office but I would be very happy if he followed the example of Obama and Bush and just went home and STFU for the next 4 years

Unfortunately given all his pending legal jeopardy I suspect he will still be in the news but since he's not POTUS we can go back to ignoring him

Obama went away ? The gay Muslim did the 100 % opposite, bitching and crying almost weekly how Trump beat his "pet".
K

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2021, 06:54:53 PM »

Do you know the suicide rate for trannys? Do you know the number of trannys that suffer from severe mental issues?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2021, 07:52:19 PM »
Do you know the suicide rate for trannys? Do you know the number of trannys that suffer from severe mental issues?

What does that have to do with whether or not she can do her job?

Are you  saying that because she is a tranny that she is mentally unstable and prone to suicide and therefor not a good candidate for the job?   That’s stupid and ignorant.  It too shows your view of her is tainted because of your bias. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2021, 11:53:22 PM »

Agree. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2021, 11:58:17 PM »

Thats all that matters.

Do you know what she did?  Forced nursing homes to accept Covid positive patients (just like Cuomo did) then quietly moved her 95 year old mother out of a care home. 

https://broadandliberty.com/2020/05/15/the-editors-dr-rachel-levine-should-resign-as-pa-health-secretary/

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2021, 03:27:37 AM »

My own bias is based on reality not feelings.  You actually support this insane shit?

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2021, 03:48:45 AM »

youre fuckin delusional.., lmao, YOU wont be able to ignore anything..... nice try you tds faggit.... its jan 20th today.... want to bet how on how long it takes you to post about the donald now that he not potus?.... fuckin loser, keep your mouth shut and dont lie about being able to conquer your demon... you are too weak......... hahaha.... itll be fun watching you try though!!

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2021, 05:13:02 AM »
Do you know what she did?  Forced nursing homes to accept Covid positive patients (just like Cuomo did) then quietly moved her 95 year old mother out of a care home. 

https://broadandliberty.com/2020/05/15/the-editors-dr-rachel-levine-should-resign-as-pa-health-secretary/

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-did-bidens-assistant-secretary-health-pick-contribute-elderly-deaths-1562802

From the article:

There is no evidence to support Greene's claim that Levine placed coronavirus-positive patients in nursing home facilities, thus likely contributing "to the thousands of elderly deaths in Pennsylvania."

It is true that coronavirus nursing home-associated deaths have risen in the state.

However, although Levine serves as the Pennsylvania secretary of health and was active in that position when the state's health department issued the guidance to nursing home facilities saying they can accept patients from hospitals and patients who formerly had COVID-19, that does not prove she placed coronavirus-positive patients in nursing homes or contributed to thousands of elderly deaths in the state.