Author Topic: Donald Trump - 4 year accomplishments  (Read 3939 times)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: The Donalds 4 year accomplishments
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2021, 12:35:06 PM »
By all means, let red states support themselves.  See how long they last.

Can you put something up showing this supposed surplus that blue states have?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2021, 12:40:04 PM »
Initially I felt bad for Melania because she seemed to have been reluctantly dragged into the role of First Lady. It's coming out now that she's a self-absorbed as her husband maybe more so. throughout the past 4 years she's remained very aloof....which may have been a good thing. It will be interesting so see what her next steps are. If Trump goes down, financially and legally, will she stick by him?

Where is it "coming out"?
Y

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2021, 03:33:32 PM »
Trump didn't develop the Covid-19 vaccines currently being (poorly) distributed in the U.S. The scientists at Moderna and Pfizer did that. At best, he promoted operation 'warp speed' which allowed the developers to bypass the usual extensive testing that goes into a new vaccine before it can be distributed to the general public. Essentially everyone getting vaccinated right now is a test subject.
so you would rather have a 5 year period instead ??
K

Freemason

• Getbig III
  • Tree Trimmer Extraordinaire
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2021, 04:07:24 PM »
You mean like U-Haul stats?  A simple search turned up these :

https://wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700

https://www.businessinsider.com/red-states-are-welfare-queens-2011-8

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/states-dependent-federal-government-180735773.html

I normally just lurk, but I cannot let these quarter-truths stand as facts. Read those actual studies, particularly “methodology”.

That’s total federal spending. Money for Federal wages, money to maintain federal parks and land, money supporting Military. Even money funding Area 51. The feds own most of the land in many of those red states and spend quite a bit there. Those dollars include federal jobs including private contractors, there are huge military installations in most of those states. California gets tons of Federal money dumped into neighboring Red states just for natural resources (like WATER) and even though the money goes to the other states California is the TRUE beneficiary.

Most of the Leftist Lies are actually partial truths-which are often WORSE than outright lies. That’s why the oath you swear in a court of law states “the truth, the WHOLE truth, and nothing but the truth, so help me God”.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2021, 04:37:16 PM »
He used Alex Azar instead of Dr Tranny Rasputin.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2021, 04:58:31 PM »
I normally just lurk, but I cannot let these quarter-truths stand as facts. Read those actual studies, particularly “methodology”.

That’s total federal spending. Money for Federal wages, money to maintain federal parks and land, money supporting Military. Even money funding Area 51. The feds own most of the land in many of those red states and spend quite a bit there. Those dollars include federal jobs including private contractors, there are huge military installations in most of those states. California gets tons of Federal money dumped into neighboring Red states just for natural resources (like WATER) and even though the money goes to the other states California is the TRUE beneficiary.

Most of the Leftist Lies are actually partial truths-which are often WORSE than outright lies. That’s why the oath you swear in a court of law states “the truth, the WHOLE truth, and nothing but the truth, so help me God”.

Glad you signed up to chime in on this.  ::)

That being said 70% of the country's GDP is in Blue States. 

Freemason

• Getbig III
  • Tree Trimmer Extraordinaire
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2021, 06:26:04 PM »
Glad you signed up to chime in on this.  ::)

That being said 70% of the country's GDP is in Blue States.

Well genius there are technically only 13 states that are truly “red”

https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/red-states

Which means “blue” states make up 74% of the states (and a much larger 85% of the population) and only produce 70% of GDP perhaps one day those lazy freeloaders will start doing their fair share. Not likely since blue states are riddled with non-working leeches.

It’s called math, you should learn it someday and stop repeating easily destroyed left wing propaganda.