Author Topic: FAME top 3!!!!  (Read 4556 times)

FAME 2006

FAME top 3!!!!
« on: May 03, 2006, 08:51:38 AM »
OXYGEN MAGAZINE NAMES FAME AMONG TOP THREE IN THE FITNESS INDUSTRY WORLDWIDE!!!

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
(TORONTO AND INTERNATIONAL- MAY 1st-JUNE18th) In its highly anticipated May issue, Oxygen Magazine, widely respected as the voice of the fitness industry, has recognized FAME Media Group as a world leader in the food chain of companies promoting the sport of fitness and elite-level fitness events worldwide. The review recognizes FAME Media Group’s rapid growth, which has turned a once-small entrepreneurial enterprise into a fitness industry powerhouse that now includes, in addition to fitness events, television, magazines and DVDs.

In its May issue (#82), Oxygen names the three largest organizations hosting Fitness, Figure and Fitness Model Search competitions internationally: NPC (formerly IFBB), FAP/FUP, and FAME.  With a full-page review, the magazine goes on to laud the FAME organization for its professionalism, athlete-centered attitude, and commitment to all-natural training – all keys to attracting the world’s premier competitors. Whether athletes, entertainers, sponsors or exhibitors, event organizers, anyone involved with FAME Media Group is assured a positive working experience with people who have created a new standard of excellence in fitness events, Oxygen notes.

“With television, a magazine as well as outside magazine support, a large advertiser and sponsorship base, a reputation for giving their athletes a positive experience, and a drug tested organization behind them, [FAME has] a good chance of becoming a power to be reckoned within the fitness industry,” Oxygen adds.

“Since we started FAME Media Group in our basement ten years ago, we have worked very hard to build a world-class forum for all-natural athletes to grow and excel,” says Mindy Blackstien, who co-owns FAME Media Group with her husband, Jeffrey Kippel. “We’re thrilled to be recognized for our efforts by such a respected publication.”

In the same issue of Oxygen, readers are also treated to an enticing preview of FAME Media Group’s marquis annual event - FAME: Fitness And Model Expo (FAME 2006), taking place June 16th-18th at the International Centre in Toronto, Canada. The write-up acclaims FAME 2006 as “one of the largest and most exciting fitness showcases on the planet!” What the planet is left with post-read is a promise that anyone interested in a health and fitness will be educated and entertained like never before at FAME 2006!

For more information, check out www.wowFAME.com

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: FAME top 3!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2006, 12:44:21 PM »

Thats all fine/dandy...if you FAME people really enforced drug rules...half the girls competing would be GONE!

I'll say it again...girls who compete in FAME use FAME competitions for preppers for NPC shows and/or only want to use just a little LESS 'gear'. Holla!
?

FAME 2006

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2006, 02:05:17 PM »
If you can give me specific names I can investigate it, and they will be flagged at the screening panel, and either kicked out, or tested. But if you cant give me any details then its all heresay as far as im concerned

Trevor

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2006, 03:06:28 PM »

Yea, then I guess its just heresay...I met I want to say...5 or 6 girls who compete in the FAME organization...3 of them use light cycles of 'gear' and the other two simply use FAME to prep for a NPC show...one FAME girl I know who lives in Minnesota...told me she likes/does FAME because getting by the drug test is easy if they even test at all plus...to compete and be competitive in NPC shows she knows she'd have to use "MORE" gear than she uses now and she doesnt want to do that...she feels more comfortable with 40mg of cln daily for 3 weeks the last 3 weeks w/ wstrl at 25mg 3x's a week for the last 4 weeks and 5-10mg of var' daily for 2 weeks on one week off starting at the beginning of the prep.

I'm sure not all of the girls do, though so you can have peace of mind.
?

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2006, 05:55:02 PM »
Yea, then I guess its just heresay...I met I want to say...5 or 6 girls who compete in the FAME organization...3 of them use light cycles of 'gear' and the other two simply use FAME to prep for a NPC show...one FAME girl I know who lives in Minnesota...told me she likes/does FAME because getting by the drug test is easy if they even test at all plus...to compete and be competitive in NPC shows she knows she'd have to use "MORE" gear than she uses now and she doesnt want to do that...she feels more comfortable with 40mg of cln daily for 3 weeks the last 3 weeks w/ wstrl at 25mg 3x's a week for the last 4 weeks and 5-10mg of var' daily for 2 weeks on one week off starting at the beginning of the prep.

I'm sure not all of the girls do, though so you can have peace of mind.
Are you serious about this???  Come on I am bigger then her, she doesn't even look very good ???
Jennifer

FAME 2006

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2006, 08:28:41 AM »
Hi!

FAME is really helping to turn the sport around. Unfortunatley it is very hard to catch everyone in the drug-screening panel. If you do hear of anyone who claims that they have slipped past the drug screening panel, please email tfolgering@famemediagroup.com And we will look into the matter.

I really hope that one day this sport will be "clean" of drugs and chemicals. FAME is seeing to it that this will happen.

If you have any questions/concerns please email me directly.

All the Best,

Trevor Folgering

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2006, 10:53:29 AM »

I am serious BEAST...

Trevor...just slow your roll right there, Ace...

FAME may be a respectable organization but never ever...ever ever...ever ever will drugs be cleaned-up from ANY sport from competitive chess to FAME physique contest...not even slowed down. As long as there is competition...people will always always be inclined to find something to give them one up on the competition...always.

Yea, I'll e-mail you right away with the names...
?

FAME 2006

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2006, 11:02:53 AM »
Thank you Blockhead,

Please do this right away, as I would like to clear this matter up.

Trevor

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2006, 12:10:32 PM »

I sent it an hour ago...did you get it? I aint standing for it NO MORE...gonna turn these b-tches in...ya, heard! We gotta rid competition of 'gear'...who do these people think they are? I hate girls who cheat...knowwhatImsayin????
?

FAME 2006

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2006, 12:16:22 PM »
Hi BlockHead,

No I didnt get it. If you prefer to phone, you can phone me at 905-709-9676. email again is:
tfolgering@famemediagroup.com

email has to be in lowercase...or it dosent work

Trevor

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2006, 01:16:06 PM »
I just spoke with Blockhead and he is lying...seriously.  He thought it was funny...it isn't...and he really doesn't know anyone taking stuff in fame.  Sorry that it went on as long as it did-he just wants to make himself feel better for being on the "dark side" of things.
Jennifer

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2006, 01:23:00 PM »
 ::)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2006, 02:51:18 PM »

I know CQ...she ratted me out. Some people you can trust some you cant...youknowhwatImsayi n????
?

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2006, 05:35:26 PM »
I know CQ...she ratted me out. Some people you can trust some you cant...youknowhwatImsayi n????

My  ::) was directed at you! >:(

;D

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
  • Peace and good genes be to you
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2006, 08:27:09 AM »
My  ::) was directed at you! >:(

;D

LOL

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
  • Peace and good genes be to you
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2006, 08:27:47 AM »

I know EXACTLY what your saying.....

::)   >:(

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2006, 10:09:22 AM »
I know EXACTLY what your saying.....

::)   >:(

If you boys were more well-behaved and not full of lies I wouldn't have to "rat" you out :P
Jennifer

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2006, 10:21:52 AM »
id like to try for summat like this in a few years. FAME i mean. couple more years traiuning i should be ready to at least enter

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2006, 01:27:11 PM »
Are you serious about this???  Come on I am bigger then her, she doesn't even look very good ???
haha!