Author Topic: Post your Dog's Pic.!!..  (Read 13114 times)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Re: Post your Dog's Pic.!!..
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2010, 12:51:28 AM »
lål at pic nr 2. nice looking dog you have there. i got 2 american staffordshires (mother and son) but people are so tired of seeing pics of pitbull and amstaffs so i wont

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2010, 12:54:07 AM »
Great looking dog, Sherief.

As a German Sheppard, he's going to be prone to hip problems.  You might want to cut back on distance running in favor of short bursts since that's more like what dogs would do in the wild (but ask your vet).  Just try to avoid quick changes in direction since that's how a lot of dogs rupture their ACL.  Only other thing to watch out for is excessive jumping, like jumping into a high vehicle.  Your vet might recommend an arthritic preventative like pentosan polysulphate.

many thx for your advices bro.

actually i read that you must walk your dog 5 mins a day for each month of his age so my 7 months dog should walk 35 minutes a day but i found this very short and since he was 6 months i walk him 1 hour to take most of his energy when i leave him.. as for running he only runs on soft grasses..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2010, 12:56:45 AM »
lål at pic nr 2. nice looking dog you have there. i got 2 american staffordshires (mother and son) but people are so tired of seeing pics of pitbull and amstaffs so i wont

so send their pics to me in a PM plz :D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2010, 12:58:09 AM »
many thx for your advices bro.

actually i read that you must walk your dog 5 mins a day for each month of his age so my 7 months dog should walk 35 minutes a day but i found this very short and since he was 6 months i walk him 1 hour to take most of his energy when i leave him.. as for running he only runs on soft grasses..

Ahh.  Yeah walking is probably cool.  I used to bike with my dog running alongside for long distances until a vet told me it probably wasn't good for him.  We only did it for a couple months but I always felt guilty about that.  

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2010, 01:04:13 AM »
Ahh.  Yeah walking is probably cool.  I used to bike with my dog running alongside for long distances until a vet told me it probably wasn't good for him.  We only did it for a couple months but I always felt guilty about that.  

believe me like us dogs are not the same and not because some GSs have hips problems it becomes a general rule!!.. u can feel what is good and what is too much for your dog.. if i dont take my dog to walk one day he becomes crazy although i leave him in a very big area to move as he wants..

my vet is the internet only by the way.. i read all opinions and take what i am convinced of..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2010, 01:07:02 AM »
well you see that's were you are wrong - I am not living in a third world country and by god Egypt is fucked up on so many levels - beautiful country but
fucked up.

Edit: I love your little rule that if you keep your roof flat and keep the house as if you are building on top of it (for your relatives etc) you don't pay any tax :D that right there is the magic rule to make your villages and cities look fucked up.
The only good thing is when we come to "liberate" egypt we can use the flat roof tops for firefights - what worked in Iraq will work twice as good in egypt since most egyptians are not as hardcore and brave as iraqis are.

you mean double the number of the US troops who were killed and who lost limbs will happend in egypt??..

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2010, 01:07:51 AM »
my vet is the internet only by the way.. i read all opinions and take what i am convinced of..

Who does the check ups on the dog and gives him the injections/booster shots (or whatever their called) every year or so?
No doubt about it...

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2010, 01:10:25 AM »
Who does the check ups on the dog and gives him the injections/booster shots (or whatever their called) every year or so?

fyi it's enough to give your dog the injections one time in his life when he is young just like us.. and when i bought him he was 3 months and 10 days and was already injected..

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2010, 01:17:58 AM »
believe me like us dogs are not the same and not because some GSs have hips problems it becomes a general rule!!.. u can feel what is good and what is too much for your dog.. if i dont take my dog to walk one day he becomes crazy although i leave him in a very big area to move as he wants..

They are crazy at a young age.   ;D

I consider myself a reasonably well informed pet owner but I still like having a vet.  I've found that they will pick up on things I might miss and they have a lot of first hand experience which lets them do things I can't, like gauging joint stability, passing judgement on lumps and bumps, etc.  They're also a good resource for appropriate medications, and diagnostic stuff like xrays and lab work when required.  They always seem to appreciate an owner who has educated himself about a pet's issue and wants to discuss options.

Anyway, you guys look happy.  :)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2010, 01:42:18 AM »
They are crazy at a young age.   ;D

I consider myself a reasonably well informed pet owner but I still like having a vet.  I've found that they will pick up on things I might miss and they have a lot of first hand experience which lets them do things I can't, like gauging joint stability, passing judgement on lumps and bumps, etc.  They're also a good resource for appropriate medications, and diagnostic stuff like xrays and lab work when required.  They always seem to appreciate an owner who has educated himself about a pet's issue and wants to discuss options.

Anyway, you guys look happy.  :)

imo anyone who really loves something can be very good in it even if he doesnt depend on someone else to teach him.. i started training when i was 15 and i never had a trainer.. my trainer were the magazines only.. the same with my dog i dont feel i need someone to let me know what to do with him.. i can check all opinions on the net then see what i feel better for him.. i train him by myself and by my own way :D..

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2010, 01:48:49 AM »

it mostly the show GS dogs that have hip problems, those poor fellows cant even walk right. have u seen a show GS before? its terrible, look at the crumble there backs have, many dont have any stability at all at the backbones, one champion dog i saw at tv couldnt even run fast because its breeding lines where so fucked up. and thats the dogs that wins all the shows. fucked up.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2010, 02:50:08 AM »
Team Jimmy Shalaby  8)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2010, 03:43:40 AM »
it mostly the show GS dogs that have hip problems, those poor fellows cant even walk right. have u seen a show GS before? its terrible, look at the crumble there backs have, many dont have any stability at all at the backbones, one champion dog i saw at tv couldnt even run fast because its breeding lines where so fucked up. and thats the dogs that wins all the shows. fucked up.

yes i saw some shows and my dog is the grandson of some champions by the way.. his back is a little curved but not as those frogs you see at the GS shows!!..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2010, 03:44:57 AM »
Team Jimmy Shalaby  8)

do you have a dog will??..

i thought many ppl would post their dogs pics in this thread!!..

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2010, 04:14:31 AM »
do you have a dog will??..

i thought many ppl would post their dogs pics in this thread!!..
I used to own rottweilers but none at present.

Once my life is a little mote settled I will get another dog or two.

I like GS's like Jimmy , Rotties or mastiffs .

Great company and very loyal to there owners  :)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2010, 05:20:55 AM »
I used to own rottweilers but none at present.

Once my life is a little mote settled I will get another dog or two.

I like GS's like Jimmy , Rotties or mastiffs .

Great company and very loyal to there owners  :)

rottweilers are great looking and smart but if i ever get another dog beside my GS it will be a male doberman.. but most probably i will get another male GS ;D.. many ppl advice me not to have 2 males together but i will do it anyway..

bullmastiff imo is the best mastiff!!..

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2010, 05:23:16 AM »
no way we make it to page 3 without someone talking about there pitbull & how loving they are and how they wouldn't hurt a fly...
DAWG

roccoginge

« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2010, 05:30:54 AM »
beautiful dog, I have blue pits. I'll try to post some pictures.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: November 02, 2010, 05:37:26 AM »
8) 8)

What's with lumberjacking your dog around like that?  Is that a middle eastern thing?  I've had dogs practically my whole life as has pretty much all of my friends and I can honestly say that the thought of picking our dogs up like that has never come up.  Cool dog btw

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #44 on: November 02, 2010, 07:09:45 AM »
Here's a few shots of Luther.  He's depleted and the lighting is bad in these pics.  He's a few days short of 6 months out from his birth in these photos, getting ready to put on the blinders and pretend a local bbing contest is the most important thing anyone has ever done in life.

For reference, that's a 22 inch collar and he's about 100lbs (he doesn't look that heavy though).  

No, he's not a pitbull.  

*I can't rotate the fucking pictures.....I doesn't computers good.*
I was born at a time when the only thing you did on a computer was play "Oregon Trail" and tell a turtle to go FWD10 to make lines on the screen...
Y

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #45 on: November 02, 2010, 07:11:55 AM »
What's with lumberjacking your dog around like that?  Is that a middle eastern thing?  I've had dogs practically my whole life as has pretty much all of my friends and I can honestly say that the thought of picking our dogs up like that has never come up.  Cool dog btw

nothing bro. i was just doing a squats set :-X

;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #46 on: November 02, 2010, 07:14:02 AM »
Here's a few shots of Luther.  He's depleted and the lighting is bad in these pics.  He's a few days short of 6 months out from his birth in these photos, getting ready to put on the blinders and pretend a local bbing contest is the most important thing anyone has ever done in life.

For reference, that's a 22 inch collar and he's about 100lbs (he doesn't look that heavy though).  

No, he's not a pitbull.  

sure he doesnt look like a pitbull at all but the question is what is his breed??.. is it a mix or pure breed??.. i dont think it's a pure breed..

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #47 on: November 02, 2010, 07:25:06 AM »
sure he doesnt look like a pitbull at all but the question is what is his breed??.. is it a mix or pure breed??.. i dont think it's a pure breed..

His Father is from the CanMuc kennel in Spain (http://www.canmuc.com/v2/).  You can see his Father, Grandparents (on his Father's side) along with other relatives on the canmuc website.  His Father is one of the pics that the front page scrolls through (unless they changed the pics recently).

If you search his breed in google, two of the pictures that show up are his Father and Grandmother (on his Mother's side).

I never achieved anything in life, so I had to spend a lot of money on a dog so I could try to fit in with the millionaires and geniuses here.  
Y

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #48 on: November 02, 2010, 08:02:31 AM »

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 02, 2010, 08:27:24 AM »
nothing bro. i was just doing a squats set :-X

;D

lål

that pic really shows how much he trust you.