Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman wearing our dress ( TOOB ) ...  (Read 3709 times)

THE MUSCULAR

• Getbig II
  • GO HARD OR GO HOME
Ronnie Coleman wearing our dress ( TOOB ) ...
« on: November 23, 2008, 03:21:30 AM »
HI everyone

ronnie enjoying his time with his wife when he was in Sauid Arabia. im sad i missed this opportunity to meet 8 times Mr. Olympia he was near to us  :o  . it was  like dream for most people here to see him . ensha' Allah one day i will meet him and take some photo ;)

the dress he is wearing called (Toob) our dress i think its familiar with most pp here :P  the red cloth over his head called ( Shemaq ) when its white color they call it ( Qutra ) and that circle black color called ( Oqal ) .  the pic when he was sitting in the tent he is holding Rosary called ( Sabha ) .

he looks cool with the dress  ;D . sorry guys the pic small when i get high resolution i will post them.

THE MUSCULAR

marcus

• Getbig IV
Re: Ronnie Coleman wearing our dress ( TOOB ) ...
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2008, 03:24:22 AM »
Do you guys really have flying carpets?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2008, 03:32:23 AM »
i wonder what the prophet would think of the steroid abuse?

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
  • STANZO-20 stayin crisp, tight, and strong!!!
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2008, 06:06:40 AM »
I surprised they didn't make his wife cover her head - seriously not trying to be funny either. Every female reporter you see over there always has her head covered!
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2008, 06:19:34 AM »
I surprised they didn't make his wife cover her head - seriously not trying to be funny either. Every female reporter you see over there always has her head covered!

actually...her hair is covered....just not face.  i think she has sunglasses and cover within the city areas from some of the photos. bluejeans that tight!  i'm surprise she didnt go to jail.  women is Lebanese...so she knows the rules.  ronnie has to kiss the animal, kiss his wife in public and that could get them 6 mths in jail. 
Oh...Monica!

THE MUSCULAR

• Getbig II
  • GO HARD OR GO HOME
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2008, 09:40:28 AM »
here is one  ;)

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2008, 09:43:47 AM »
Oil-induced wealth?

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2008, 09:44:06 AM »
HI everyone

ronnie enjoying his time with his wife when he was in Sauid Arabia. im sad i missed this opportunity to meet 8 times Mr. Olympia he was near to us  :o  . it was  like dream for most people here to see him . ensha' Allah one day i will meet him and take some photo ;)

the dress he is wearing called (Toob) our dress i think its familiar with most pp here :P  the red cloth over his head called ( Shemaq ) when its white color they call it ( Qutra ) and that circle black color called ( Oqal ) .  the pic when he was sitting in the tent he is holding Rosary called ( Sabha ) .

he looks cool with the dress  ;D . sorry guys the pic small when i get high resolution i will post them.

THE MUSCULAR

[/quote/

Great pics bro. I'd like to make it there someday.

THE MUSCULAR

• Getbig II
  • GO HARD OR GO HOME
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2008, 09:52:41 AM »
HI everyone

THE MUSCULAR

[/quote/

Great pics bro. I'd like to make it there someday.

thx bro. your welcome anytime . if u would like to come one day just inform me . :)

upjacked

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2008, 09:56:10 AM »
the biggest guy to ever step foot in saudi arabia

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2008, 09:56:39 AM »
Ronnie of Arabia!? I'll bet he'd put a serious hurting on one of those camels if he actually managed to clamber on board. Hut-hut-hut!    ;D

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2008, 10:23:58 AM »
Oil-induced wealth?

You talking about Ronnie or the Saudies?  Just thought I'd ask to clear that one up. LOL

Pat

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2008, 10:28:40 AM »
actually...her hair is covered....just not face.  i think she has sunglasses and cover within the city areas from some of the photos. bluejeans that tight!  i'm surprise she didnt go to jail.  women is Lebanese...so she knows the rules.  ronnie has to kiss the animal, kiss his wife in public and that could get them 6 mths in jail. 

Ronnie is the law.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2008, 10:31:59 AM »
Great outfit for Schmoeing...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2008, 10:59:17 AM »
I have one also......Praise Allah. Everyone should have one...Praise Allah
They're great....Praise Allah.  Here....Praise Allah....are..... Praise Allah...some...Praise Allah....pictures.....Pr aise Allah ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2008, 11:00:39 AM »
Looks like hell on earth, hopefully someone nukes you sons of bitches.
E

THE MUSCULAR

• Getbig II
  • GO HARD OR GO HOME
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2008, 11:57:04 AM »
hay Wiggs guy !! this is not funny ..bast** . beside that pic u posted not a saudi man. and dont ruin my thread  >:(

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2008, 11:59:01 AM »
HI everyone

THE MUSCULAR

WOW what a beautiful looking country. ::) ::) ::)  At least they took him to an oasis. ::) ::) ::) ::)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2008, 11:59:08 AM »
soon our women will live under the strict law of sharia too.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2008, 12:02:35 PM »
soon our women will live under the strict law of sharia too.

Sharia Kamali?
$

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2008, 12:25:27 PM »
hay Wiggs guy !! this is not funny ..bast** . beside that pic u posted not a saudi man. and dont ruin my thread  >:(

Those pics I posted are of me a (noble negro man)

Praise Allah

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2008, 12:28:03 PM »
those invaders, their tombs will be here in Iraq.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2008, 12:32:38 PM »

ha ha, are you gonna post a jpeg of a suicide bomber to blow this thread up, you terrorist freak?
Deep Tissue Massage

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2008, 01:04:08 PM »
HI everyone

THE MUSCULAR

How did you feel about Ronnie Coleman dressing up as Moses at the Olympia finals a couple years ago?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2008, 01:05:34 PM »
How did you feel about Ronnie Coleman dressing up as Moses at the Olympia finals a couple years ago?