Author Topic: Woman's Butt Implants Explode while doing squats at gym  (Read 7676 times)

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Woman's Butt Implants Explode while doing squats at gym
« on: July 14, 2015, 11:07:49 PM »
Serena Beuford, 27, was working out for an Instagram video when she heard a loud pop. Soon after, she fell to the floor screaming in agony... saying that her butt was gone. According to Beuford's sister Jackie, Serena had visited an unlicensed clinic to get a 64-inch bottom. She said her sister wanted to become famous on Instagram. That clinic is now under investigation. Doctors said Beuford will require extensive medical procedures to repair the damage caused by the implants. The eruption of her implants caused severe damage to her rectum, colon, and lower intestines.

http://www.news4sanantonio.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/Woman-39-s-butt-implants-explode-while-doing-squats-at-gym-161998.shtml

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Re: Woman's Butt Implants Explode while doing squats at gym
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2015, 11:42:36 PM »
Pictures of the whores ass pre oppsie?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2015, 11:43:25 PM »
would have been kinda cool to have that happen while plowing her from behind. This way you could literally say you "destroyed that ass!"
?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2015, 12:30:00 AM »
She seems really smart.  Curious that she would make such an irrational decision as to squat without a good spotter and clearly without wearing Inzer groove briefs.
a

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2015, 12:36:02 AM »
Getting implants for any cosmetic purpose must be the dumbest thing a modern human being could waste his money on.  It always boggles my mind how many dumb people there are that would do such a thing.  This is how we arrived at accepting men wanting to be women, you start by normalizing all types of strange behavior, like sticking silicon in your body.  Being mentally ill is the new normal.
V

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2015, 12:38:59 AM »
She seems really smart.  Curious that she would make such an irrational decision as to squat without a good spotter and clearly without wearing Inzer groove briefs.
It seems to me, that A) she was doing this backwards. You squat to get the backside, not get implants and then squat. B) she went to an unlicensed person. This makes one wonder about whether her insurance would not have covered it, or if she had insurance in the first place. C) All this to be famous on Instagram? SMH. She is famous now, alright. And in a coma with damage to her backside and rectum among other things.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2015, 12:39:32 AM »
Getting implants for any cosmetic purpose must be the dumbest thing a modern human being could waste his money on.  It always boggles my mind how many dumb people there are that would do such a thing.  This is how we arrived at accepting men wanting to be women, you start by normalizing all types of strange behavior, like sticking silicon in your body.  Being mentally ill is the new normal.

Pretty much.
?

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2015, 01:10:01 AM »

Looks like she's had a fair amount of "work" done on her face too. The ass just looks ridiculous.

catracho

• Getbig IV
  • I don't want to be "that guy"!
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2015, 01:33:13 AM »
Looks like she's had a fair amount of "work" done on her face too. The ass just looks ridiculous.

Would still smash, deflated ass and all! ;D

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2015, 01:40:06 AM »
squats is a dangerous exercise

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2015, 02:00:25 AM »

Yeah but when I say this, I'm hypothetical  ::)

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2015, 02:11:26 AM »
would have been kinda cool to have that happen while plowing her from behind. This way you could literally say you "destroyed that ass!"

;D

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2015, 02:51:44 AM »
She deserves it. Waste of skin. Hope she dies. Ps. She LLS.

inside you

« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2015, 03:03:07 AM »
"...you start by normalizing all types of strange behavior, like sticking silicon in your body.  Being mentally ill is the new normal."
- This... it's not far away the day when normal will be officially declared as mentally ill...

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2015, 03:04:49 AM »
Must be a fucking mess to see that happen..

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2015, 03:38:50 AM »
"...you start by normalizing all types of strange behavior, like sticking silicon in your body.  Being mentally ill is the new normal."
- This... it's not far away the day when normal will be officially declared as mentally ill...

it's closer than you think.

If oral sex is taught to kids as young as 5 year olds, if a man who physically transformed himself into a woman gets a "most powerful woman" award I don't see the world going on much longer.

Did I say oral sex eduation to 5 year olds? Yes I did!

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/233431/Sex-education-Five-year-olds-to-be-taught-about-oral-sex

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2015, 04:01:48 AM »
This is why I don't work legs. That, and I'm lazy.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2015, 05:08:31 AM »
Chick tried to warn everyone about squats.  She should have taken his advice and stuck to hacks and leg press.

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2015, 05:35:58 AM »

x10000!!!!!!   TRUTH!!!!!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2015, 05:48:21 AM »
Soon after, she fell to the floor screaming in agony... saying that her butt was gone.

Disast'er!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2015, 06:20:16 AM »
Lol

Dumb bitch.

At least she was doing squats.

8)

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2015, 06:25:37 AM »
She yelled "my butt is gone"

lol ;D

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2015, 06:26:53 AM »
Getting implants Taking drugs for any cosmetic purpose must be the dumbest thing a modern human being could waste his money on.  It always boggles my mind how many dumb people there are that would do such a thing.  This is how we arrived at accepting men wanting to be women, you start by normalizing all types of strange behavior, like sticking silicon in your body.  Being mentally ill is the new normal.

Agreed

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2015, 06:54:12 AM »
i read in the link she is in a coma down, damage to colon, rectum, and intestines , holy shit !!

i wonder wtf happened,

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2015, 06:55:04 AM »
why do these women think this is sexy?  It's U-G-L-Y
Ψ