Author Topic: News Reporter and Cameraman shot and killed in Virgina on LIVE TV interview  (Read 95503 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
World Wide Web. Making 'Isn't it strange' retards since 1993.

jwb

• Getbig V
pic is off CBS

looking at the video this still shot is from the first time he raises his gun not from when he shoots.

This first time he holds it up for only a second or two then retreats back to wait until she is in shot before he fires from further away.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Im just wondering how he could stand so long with his gun out before anyone reacted?

Link to his own film

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
And (since he is the 2nd) who is Vester Flanagan the 1st?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Im just wondering how he could stand so long with his gun out before anyone reacted?

Link to his own film
x2. He holds it up for longer than 1-2 seconds, as the above poster said. It was more like 4-5 seconds ( I timed it  :D :D ), and you can even hear him say, "fucking bitch."
X

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

Link to his own film

i dont see how 3 white people dont notice a big fat black guy pointing a gun at them from 3 to 4 feet away

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

i dont see how 3 white people dont notice a big fat black guy pointing a gun at them from 3 to 4 feet away

In my opinion, hes closer than 3-4 feet away.
X

Nails

• Getbig V
In my opinion, hes closer than 3-4 feet away.

yea i was been very modest with those numbers, the camera guy was within arm reach of the shooter and the female reporter probably close enough to hear the wooden floors vibrate with his walking around

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Jesus fucking h christ! You people are retarded.

The fruity watermelon was pissed off at the world and he decided to kill those two people he already hated. The end.
a

Nails

• Getbig V

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
 ;D ;D ;D LOL!
a

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Exactly, it was 6:30 in the morning didn't look like anyone was there so just seemed odd he was able to stand there so close for so long with out them looking. I'm sure she noticed him but for some reason didn't look.

He hits her point blank with the first 2 and maybe the 3rd shot. I give her credit she took off pretty quick for someone in high heels  and hollow points no less.

And lets not forget he was a black man walking up to 3 white people. White people can see a black man coming from a mile away when they're the only black person in the room/area. Same goes if it were 3 black people standing there and a white guy comes on the scene. Black people would see him coming a mile away...Any know what the black dude was wearing when he walked up to them. If he was in a suit and tie I could see white people having their guard down.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
And lets not forget he was a black man walking up to 3 white people. White people can see a black man coming from a mile away when they're the only black person in the room/area. Same goes if it were 3 black people standing there and a white guy comes on the scene. Black people would see jump him coming a mile away...

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Not a conspiracy theorist in that sense but you must admit there are a lot of things that are extremely strange about this story.  I just think the news isn't reporting everything.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
(In the response to the notion that whites automatically notice and are afraid of blacks) -

On the flip side of that coin, white people in groups tend to pay minimal attention to middle aged average dressed black men. That's where we get some of the old "they all look alike" joke from. Whites also seem to think your average dressed, single black middle aged male is help or in some sort of service capacity many times. I've seen it dozens of times.

Simple Simon

Not a conspiracy theorist in that sense but you must admit there are a lot of things that are extremely strange about this story.  I just think the news isn't reporting everything.

My work colleague normally has a coffee when i ask, this morning she had tea, theres something not quite right with this, maybe her family have been kidnapped by a Mexican drug cartel and shes sending me a signal.

The Ugly

• Getbig V

The fruity spook was pissed off at the world and he decided to kill those two people he already hated. The end.

x infinity.

The Ugly

• Getbig V

Exact opposite, nothing strange at all. Except for the man killing people on live TV - that's bit unusual, yes.

obsidian

• Getbig V
Exact opposite, nothing strange at all. Except for the man killing people on live TV - that's bit unusual, yes.
Wow you fucking stupid and gullible. How much are you getting paid? Or maybe the brainwashing was just very effective with you??

Do you realize how corrupt politicians and the media are? Or do you believe everything you're told?

Fucking sheep.

Bleh, Bleh, Bleh!!!

obsidian

• Getbig V
This government is gonna frame a GAY BLACK guy to get gun control through?

I don't think so....
Have you noticed the media is not even talking much about the gay black guy or holding him responsible? No, it was the fault of guns - and maybe the "races" white reporters. That's the moral of this false flag story.

So your argument / question is moot and not really relevant.

Nails

• Getbig V
i find it very strange a black man would get up that early in the morning to get any kind of job done

obsidian

• Getbig V
Fuck you dumbfuck
X2. Divide and conquer. Glad to see a black brother awake. Blacks and whites are being played against each other by "elite" scum. Wake the fuck up morons!!

obsidian

• Getbig V
This is how it seems to me as well.  Obviously recruited while in college in Virginia.  Graduates and get set up with a "career" for a couple of years.  9 months ago she's teamed up with the fiancé and told to sell the cover story.  They practice how this play out.  He'll get a career boost and she'll be moved somewhere with a new look and identity.  Cameraman was probably killed.  CIA/FBI quickly takes control of the scene, the actors (including the CIA assets in the media) are activated.  The black guy was probably abducted a week prior, his twitter and FB accounts taken control off.  His story "faxed" to the news station (BTW - who under the age of 30 faxes anymore? Especially when he's all about social media in the other parts of his life).  He's taken to the spot, suicided and some "Good Samaritan" makes an anonymous call to police.

Magically, the legislation addressing new gun control will be produced within days.

These things aren't really that hard to pull off when you have an unlimited budget.
Does not sound anymore crazy than the big bang or multi universes. Totally possible.

obsidian

• Getbig V
Too stupid to address.
Shh sheep, the adults are talking. Put your head back in the sand...