Author Topic: Obama bitch slapped yet again.  (Read 18279 times)

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
Re: Obama bitch slapped yet again.
« Reply #50 on: December 10, 2015, 10:09:09 AM »
Between Necrosis and Disco_Stu ... ouch. I like Coach, but he's not very " in tune " politically. Quite frankly, Obama is the furthest thing from a " pussy " and " dumb sob " that one can get. I don't necessarily agree with everything he does, however, I do feel he does the best he can given the circumstances. Seeing as how most our country consist of illiterate idiots ... well, they'll never understand his methods in a million years. Nor politics as a whole. :/

Anyways, I could go on and on, but the above 2 posters covered it all and then some. Very impressed with you 2.  Wonderful posts.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #51 on: December 10, 2015, 10:11:40 AM »
BTW, here you go. Lets release more and close it down. Fuck!!
http://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2015/12/ex-guantanamo-detainee-now-an-al-qaeda-leader-in-yemen.php
Yes necrsis, the left and Obama are delusional.

I was shocked Obama let this dude go.  One of the bin laden dirty 30, and one of the original Bush-funded taleban back in 1990... this guy was bad news all the way.   Poor choice by obama, even if the guy did snitch and deliver a ton of intel on bad guys.  Do you have the link to obama's personal involvement in this, or was his release just a military decision?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 10, 2015, 11:17:29 AM »
And THIS is what I mean. This is where you lack the commonsense. Obama and Bernie Sanders both said "global warming" was the cause of terrorism. That in itself is one of the most ridiculous statements that anyone has heard (except those on the left) regarding this. Not because they hate us because they consider us infidels and want to kill us at all costs...no, it's because of "global warming" BUT, if we cater to them, give them what they want, negotiate and kiss their asses they'll back off. And here's where the commonsense in once again....they won't do any of that. They want to kill us NO MATTER WHAT you CANNOT negotiate with them, they will not listen they wake up everyday chanting death to America and anyone that doesn't conform to their beliefs. "Global warming" my ass.

Want to pick another subject that doesn't make sense. Go ahead.

They said global warming was the cause of terrorism? find me that quote, that's absolutely absurd, no one in their right mind would say tha.

I have a hard time believing they think global warming not resource scarcity, poverty, power vacuums , fundamentalism isn't a more direct cause, of course it's not common sense, no one believes what you are saying they do, you are lying.

Obama has launched more airstrikes then bush ever did, they are raping ISIS, yet you think they are focusing on global warming as the cause? Joe, why would Obama, a radical muslim who goes to church nearing the end of his SECOND term, bomb his brethren, you are acting like he is doing nothing, lol. No one wants troops on the ground, it's idiotic, enough young people have died fighting the war on "terror", we are fighting fear with human bodies, lol.

Bombing them obviously doesn't work, you aren't going to kill an idea, and until the real problems in the region are addressed (inequality, fundamentalism) nothing will change. How long have we been bombing and waging war in the middle east? it's never ending, you think we need to be more aggressive? are we talking vietnam aggression? FOR WHAT? the crips have cause more harm on US soil then ISIS has, you are acting like they are running around in the streets killing americans.

Putin is surely going to wipe them completely out right?  ::), no more terror coming up guys, we killed some muslims.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 10, 2015, 11:20:02 AM »
BTW, here you go. Lets release more and close it down. Fuck!!

http://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2015/12/ex-guantanamo-detainee-now-an-al-qaeda-leader-in-yemen.php

Yes necrosis, the left and Obama are delusional.

what does this have to do with anything? it's completely different, a prison, i am sure it's more complicated then obama let him out to go join Al qaeda, Obama sure is a hands on president? He watches people die in real time in benghazi, is personally releasing prisoners ....

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 10, 2015, 11:29:31 AM »
My common sense tells me "common sense" is, and always has been, TWO f'n words.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #55 on: December 10, 2015, 12:11:52 PM »
Dear mods,
Just like A'retardo once did, Coach likes to pollute the G&O with new threads almost every fucking day. So I would like to suggest that you merge all of his threads and call it 'Joe Marino's Random Ramblings'
Is that a good idea?

A large portion of political threads are coming from Musclearny.

His account was registered in 2005, now all of a sudden he starts posting. I wonder who is behind the account.
X

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #56 on: December 10, 2015, 12:42:40 PM »
A large portion of political threads are coming from Musclearny.

His account was registered in 2005, now all of a sudden he starts posting. I wonder who is behind the account.

Sounds like a gimmick-back up, but I have no clue who's behind this.

I don't mind most random shit in the G&O, but it would be a blessing when all (pseudo-) political & religious debates are moved to the sections where they belong.

Mclovin

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: December 10, 2015, 05:31:40 PM »
Coach, what specific economic policies do you disagree with Obama on, and what would you do differently if you were in charge?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #58 on: December 10, 2015, 05:53:07 PM »
HAHAHAHA.  This manlet just can't keep his head out of his ass.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #59 on: December 10, 2015, 08:51:31 PM »
Coach, what specific economic policies do you disagree with Obama on, and what would you do differently if you were in charge?

Let's reverse this question to everyone that agrees (not saying you do) with Obamas policies. Would you personally handle your business or Personal finances the same way Obama handles this countries finances?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #60 on: December 10, 2015, 09:05:11 PM »
Let's reverse this question to everyone that agrees (not saying you do) with Obamas policies. Would you personally handle your business or Personal finances the same way Obama handles this countries finances?
Well, if you define personal finances as marital relations, I'd take him over you, every time.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #61 on: December 10, 2015, 09:09:36 PM »
Well, if you define personal finances as marital relations, I'd take him over you, every time.

Got it! You can't answer it either and I consider you one of the more intelligent liberals. Where are the ones that can't answer a question but seem just fine with calling me out.  Lurker, Dropping 21/2's, Necrosis..

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 10, 2015, 09:16:48 PM »

Does this Q apply to Rubio (used the party credit card illegally then sold his retirement packages to pay it off) OR Trump (whose companies declared bankruptcy 4x, and who actually SHRUNK value of his inheritance over decades)?

or just to obama?   I get it, if that's the case.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #63 on: December 10, 2015, 09:21:28 PM »
Does this Q apply to Rubio (used the party credit card illegally then sold his retirement packages to pay it off) OR Trump (whose companies declared bankruptcy 4x, and who actually SHRUNK value of his inheritance over decades)?

or just to obama?   I get it, if that's the case.

Answer the question for fucks sake.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #64 on: December 10, 2015, 09:23:11 PM »

The answer is no.

However, let me ask you this in return.

Who was the last President who handle the country's finances like you would handle yours?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #65 on: December 10, 2015, 09:25:28 PM »
The answer is no.
thanks for that. All I wanted was a yes or no answer. Let see if the rest can do the same.

Who was the last President who handle the country's finances like you would handle yours?

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #66 on: December 10, 2015, 09:58:47 PM »
The answer is no.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 10, 2015, 10:23:04 PM »

Nope.  I wouldn't trust ANY president that creates debt.  

Obama did raise the national debt by 53%.  So I totally wouldn't trust him.   Others?

W Bush increased the debt by 101%.   Ouch.  Worse.

Clinton increased the debt by 32%.  Hmmm

George HW Bush (4 years) by 54%.   Fast.

Reagan increased the US national debt by 184%    Hmmm tough to shit on obama for 53% when Reagan was so much higher.  

http://useconomy.about.com/od/usdebtanddeficit/p/US-Debt-by-President.htm

Coach...
Would you trust ANY of these folks?   LOL Coolidge was the last president to run a surplus.  "Roaring 20s"

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #68 on: December 10, 2015, 10:36:38 PM »
Nope.  I wouldn't trust ANY president that creates debt.  

Obama did raise the national debt by 53%.  So I totally wouldn't trust him.   Others?

W Bush increased the debt by 101%.   Ouch.  Worse.

Clinton increased the debt by 32%.  Hmmm

George HW Bush (4 years) by 54%.   Fast.

Reagan increased the US national debt by 184%    Hmmm tough to shit on obama for 53% when Reagan was so much higher.  

http://useconomy.about.com/od/usdebtanddeficit/p/US-Debt-by-President.htm

Coach...
Would you trust ANY of these folks?   LOL Coolidge was the last president to run a surplus.  "Roaring 20s"

Try again spin boy. Now answer the question.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/03/its-official-obamas-deficits-in-6-years-more-than-all-prior-us-presidents-combined/

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 10, 2015, 11:32:09 PM »
Try again spin boy. Now answer the question.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/03/its-official-obamas-deficits-in-6-years-more-than-all-prior-us-presidents-combined/

Yes, borrowing $1 in 2015 is a little different than a dollar in 1981, or in 1931.  The value of the dollar, and the starting debt line of each president, is actually different as decades pass.

You're celebrating because Obama borrowed more dollars.  The % of growth of national debt is what actually matters.  Reagan grew the debt much more (184%) than obama (53%) because a 1981 dollar is not the same as a 2015 dollar.  I am not sure you understand this.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 10, 2015, 11:35:59 PM »
Reagan grew the debt much more (184%) than obama (53%) because a 1981 dollar is not the same as a 2015 dollar.

Coach, we used to have an enjoyable daily debate here on getbig, as you know, I'll argue anything just to stay sharp.

This issue, if you cannot understand the change in value of $1 over 30+ years... I don't know what to tell ya.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 11, 2015, 05:03:20 AM »

More proof of my charge. You won't answer a question, because you can't. You do not know enough about the subject to even form a cogent opinion.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: December 11, 2015, 05:30:26 AM »

I am trying to have a reasonable debate with you, no trolling. You are jumping from topic to topic without teasing them apart.

Let's just stick with the finances, you are saying Obama is really bad for the US economically, let's look at the facts (stats) to see if you are correct.

http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000000

The first graph shows UE rate by year, note the sharp increase beginning in 08, the height of the great recession, at least the fallout of it's effects were starting to be realized.

UE jumped to roughly 10% in 09-10 and has decreased quite rapidly, currently sitting near all time lows in the last twenty years (approaching 99-00 rates).

So if you are crediting Obama with the economy, it appears his policies (or sheer coincidence) has reduce UE faster then any predictions, Romney, said it would take two terms, Obama did what Romney claimed in 2 years.

Compared to the other G7 nations, another indicator of economic policy (US is atypical, it's way ahead), shows the US recovered the best (save Germany, that;s another complicated issue) as in, the figures by which recession is claimed, also show great recovery, it can't be both can it Joe? if so, explain how to me?

From the link
"The National Bureau of Economic Research declared the official start date of the recession to be December 2007 and the end date to be June 2009. For the purposes of our analysis—in which quarterly data will be used rather than monthly data—the fourth quarter of 2007 will be used as the start date and the second quarter of 2009 will be used as end date".

Obama took office at the PEAK of the GREAT recession.

Productivity is increasing (it did so during the recession however, likely the result of things not effected as much be productivity, ie automation), this automation will continue to reduce participation rate.

On to the deficit (this is different from debt, it is more closely related to the policies of the president.), sometimes deficits are good, ever need cash flow in a small business? Maybe to invest in marketing, which will cause short term money loss with high potential return. So you go in debt and a deficit, your losing money, then the marketing works, your deficits turn to surplus, ahh profits.. you still have debt to pay, this can turn that surplus to a deficit and so on...

http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/federal_deficit_chart.html

It peaked recently during 09-11, which makes sense, in attempt to recover from the great recession, you don't hold back money (the gov is the biggest mover in the economy, it's idiotic in fact), however, it is now dropping at record pace, it has slowed recently, but there was a significant drop.

What evidence do you have Joe?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #74 on: December 11, 2015, 08:51:20 AM »
a