Author Topic: u dont need to be buff or jacked to be a pickup artist  (Read 4036 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
u dont need to be buff or jacked to be a pickup artist
« on: June 02, 2018, 08:30:35 AM »
keys to approach n pickup feel free to add

1 dont self qualify, saying yeah i do this n have that
2 escalate positive emotions
3 lead her somewhere using close logistics, "hey lets go to starbucks around the corner for ect"

4 dont be weird

5 act like youre having the most fun in a club

the theory is the girl wants you all u gotta do is not fuck it up

watching alot of rsd clips its amazing the game these dorks have
there are much more tips though if u got em post em
A

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: u dont need to be buff or jacked to be a pickup artist
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2018, 09:24:45 AM »
Have lots of money.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2018, 09:44:18 AM »
Have lots of money.
wrong when u self qualify to a chick they dry up, dont asky why, its the way it is bro
A

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2018, 09:46:45 AM »
Act like you have money and are famous. Lie.
Show indifference, like she is not even in the same room.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2018, 09:58:59 AM »
wrong bro , that self qualifying bullshit front they see right through it in short order

the indifference  part , no, you just gotta pull back when gettin to nice and tease to make HER self qualify aka brag to you
A

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2018, 11:15:42 AM »
Progressively lower your standards as the night wears on, if your still haven’t pulled and the nightclub is nearing closing time and only the dregs are left inside then the standards should be pretty low, if you are still alone after closing while in que for the pizza shop then you are in no position to refuse any chance of sex, even if she’s so fat the taxi has to tow her back to your house on a plant trailer

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2018, 01:05:17 PM »
It helps to dress well and be fit. By fit I don't mean a bodybuilder but even a distance runner's thin body works.  Girls in their early 20's don't care about guys with a career. They want to have fun as they mature they start thinking about a man who can take care of them and a family. Many women rightfully so want children with a home and a husband who can provide. Divorced women who have their husband's house and money often want a young guy. Money isn't important to them. It also helps to dress the part. That doesn't mean basketball sneakers and an affliction shirt. That will get you laid but with a low rent woman.

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2018, 01:06:09 PM »

3 lead her somewhere using close logistics, "hey lets go to starbucks around the corner for ect"

4 dont be weird

arnt you 40 y/o?

just go out and talk to the lady in the grocery shop etc.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2018, 05:38:38 AM »
Go out and talk to everyone.  Don't fear rejection.  If a girl makes you work for it, just move on to the next one.

Plenty of women want to have sex, no need to put much effort in on one "special" girl.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2018, 06:00:51 AM »
10 be_young_falcon
20 gather_fine_assed_hoes
30 goto 10

Voila - infinite pussy.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2018, 06:30:38 AM »
Tell them your secret of the hemi-iron.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2018, 11:54:30 AM »

how does indifference work if she's not initially interested in you?

E
E

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2018, 01:29:44 PM »
Progressively lower your standards as the night wears on, if your still haven’t pulled and the nightclub is nearing closing time and only the dregs are left inside then the standards should be pretty low, if you are still alone after closing while in que for the pizza shop then you are in no position to refuse any chance of sex, even if she’s so fat the taxi has to tow her back to your house on a plant trailer

;D ;D ;D

Pure literary gold right here!!!

10/10

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2018, 06:14:33 PM »
arnt you 40 y/o?

This hit me like bricks. I started reading this forum like 20 years ago or whatever, and i'm 40. that means falcon is 40ish. WTF, I still think of him like a kid.

Does Adonis still post? Does he look exactly like Mr. Burns by now?

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2018, 06:16:25 PM »
Go out and talk to everyone.  Don't fear rejection.  If a girl makes you work for it, just move on to the next one.

Plenty of women want to have sex, no need to put much effort in on one "special" girl.
Agreed. You really should care less what a woman thinks of you. If she rejects you it ain't personal. Your presentation was wrong or even if the presentation was spot on it was the wrong time in her life etc. etc. Who cares move on to the next one.

I once came across a good looking girl in the lobby of an apartment complex. She had been suntanning outside. We both got into the elevator and immediately she asked if I wanted to join her in her apartment. We were fucking within 5 minutes. A friend of mine had a similar situation where he encountered a woman in a public situation with few words exchanged and them fucking each other within minutes. Obviously this type of thing does not happen often.

Girls are suckers for men with self confidence though. That's how they are wired instinctively. An asshole will get laid a lot more than a nice guy. That's just how it is.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2018, 06:19:08 PM »
If after all this you still fail then it is time to face reality - you're an incel!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2018, 03:28:04 PM »
how does indifference work if she's not initially interested in you?

E
assume they are attracted give the girl a high five , talk about her outfit act like your havin fun say, "where do you think your going with going, ask her name , keep the words and emotions flowing , women like emotions not your logical wisdom
A

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2018, 05:51:56 PM »
Great tips falcon, but what if you are definitely NOT having a good time? Is it better to fake otherwise or accept your fate and leave these perfectly nice girls alone?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2018, 05:57:56 PM »
arnt you 40 y/o?

Forty is the new twenty.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2018, 06:03:31 PM »
Great tips falcon, but what if you are definitely NOT having a good time? Is it better to fake otherwise or accept your fate and leave these perfectly nice girls alone?
fake like your having the time of your life , dont overly do it. break rapport.. if shhe has friends tease them all then

was chillen with some hot white hoes, long story short i was with 3 hoes thick fat ass i can tell they may fuck blacks when energy of dialogue got low i told this jacked black dude hey my friend thinks your hot everyone blushing pussy juices flowing then me laughing hysterically but im gaining status as a leader doing so
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2018, 06:05:40 PM »
assume they are attracted give the girl a high five , talk about her outfit act like your havin fun say, "where do you think your going with going, ask her name , keep the words and emotions flowing , women like emotions not your logical wisdom

-explains a lot. I've always been more logical than emotional. Thinking back to my youth, which was like a thousand years ago. I never had any trouble attracting women. Still don't. Unfortunately, they are about my age.  :(

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2018, 01:15:01 AM »

4 dont be weird

* forewarning. I made this reply earlier and apparently it didn't post so I copied and pasted it adhere and some of the things didn't quite add up or match up, whatever

I was expecting a whole bunch of fucking nonsense when I clicked on the thread, but I was surprised to see some of these are actually legitimate. Such as 1 through 4. Number 5 is sort of like violating number four.

When I go to a club I sit at a table I order my 7up w/a lime (looks like a drink... I don't drink & haven't drank at a club since 2003 going to E-Street with the wife's sister.... (generally bringing girls to a club is fucking retarded. It's like bringing sand to the beach) anyways....

I don't know what these clips or RSD or whatever it is I'm too lazy to scroll up, or whatever you're talking about our. I've never watched any of these sort of Clips or videos on YouTube. I did read the 48 Laws of Power and the Art of Seduction by Robert Greene while in prison. But somehow I don't believe that's the same thing. I'm not exactly a pickup artist, womanizer maybe, but I've never had a problem walking up to a girl and getting her name and phone number,  but I rarely go to clubs, and I rarely rarely rarely go to close to me I'll go home with girls much less date a girl I met at a club because who knows how many other dudes she's"dated" from a club. I've never had an STD and I don't intend to start now

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2018, 03:43:14 AM »
Be overweight.

Be a feminst and gay activist.

Love the left.

Yeah right....

;)
MIRAGETROPIN

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2018, 03:57:13 AM »
Threads like these are retarded

There is no hope for the human species

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2018, 03:03:06 PM »

4 dont be weird

You watched my links I posted ages ago then haha.