Author Topic: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?  (Read 342393 times)

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
Re: Trading blows with a homeless man
« Reply #2075 on: March 05, 2019, 09:50:11 AM »
winter year round would be ideal.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2076 on: March 05, 2019, 10:17:14 AM »
Pellius all that greenery is torturing Paki Plonker , he is more of desert landscape dweller .......... ;D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2077 on: March 05, 2019, 10:23:14 AM »
winter year round would be ideal.

Safety Fat is 'Canadian' ,nice cold  environment would be perfect for his almost 80 years old bones   ;D ;D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2078 on: March 05, 2019, 10:33:21 AM »
his pension is the amount of cans and plastic he can collect for recycling.

I can tell U that he can't afford gym membership (no joke here)............... :-\

His invention is not selling too well  :P

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #2079 on: March 05, 2019, 10:35:02 AM »

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2080 on: March 05, 2019, 10:36:22 AM »
 :D  what kind of a deal can you get on quarter pounders in Australia ?
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2081 on: March 05, 2019, 10:37:16 AM »

classic Jurassic.
F

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2082 on: March 05, 2019, 10:43:17 AM »

But, as it stands now, that patch of dirt is still worth far more than you ever were: a failed, defeated, former gym owner whose business went bankrupt and is now scrapping it on a pension and is spending your twilight years, which are passing quickly, stewing over his failures and how others, whom you consider yourself so superior to, are doing so much better.

He was partial gym co-owner, "his Gym  :D" was relocated 5-6 X, just ask him to name his "successfull business"  ;D ;D ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #2083 on: March 05, 2019, 10:46:40 AM »

You really don't debate fairly. Show me where I depicted you as a pauper? Stop exaggerating stuff.

If you don't own a house or have much so what? What some here don't like is when you put others down re assets, etc.

How much money rich people have doesn't affect us in the slightest so why make comparisons?

Then just STFU!

I didn't bring up the subject of wealth. Like all pissing matches I get into, I don't start it I just respond to it -- just like with you and conker. I didn't start shit with either of you -- and this is where we are. This is where you are -- a near 80 year old man who I graciously offered to just end any communication with you but you have "unfinished business" and now cry about "not debating fairly."

I hope you are enjoying the final years you have left on this board and in this world.
But at least you find some ways to get so pleasure out of wretched life.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2084 on: March 05, 2019, 10:48:13 AM »

No worries mate, tons of meat-fish-roo steak's around, U can get camel burger 2, + Rozy could cook juicy steak 4 U ................ ;D

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #2085 on: March 05, 2019, 10:54:45 AM »

Conker would not be allowed to visit Australia and many other countries, he has a criminal record

:'(

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2086 on: March 05, 2019, 10:57:39 AM »
Would love to visit Hawaii some day. Pellius, in your opinion, what is the best part to visit?
(With the least crime,  not so much tourism, but a little, beach hotel/motel etc)?

Actually, Kauai. And it has one of the best equip gyms in the world owned by a person who use to post here who went by the handle "ergo".

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2087 on: March 05, 2019, 11:01:26 AM »
Probably something the weird looking creature picked up in a charity shop. Who the fuck wears big arse boots in a tropical climate? God only knows wtf the inside of that van smells like  :-\

That's really the best you can do? Trying to rag on Ryder athletic shoes while you where Crocks!

Bahahahah!

More self orange you disgusting gargoyle.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2088 on: March 05, 2019, 11:02:25 AM »
his pension is the amount of cans and plastic he can collect for recycling.

Lol!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2089 on: March 05, 2019, 11:04:26 AM »

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2090 on: March 05, 2019, 03:28:03 PM »
Then just STFU!

I didn't bring up the subject of wealth. Like all pissing matches I get into, I don't start it I just respond to it -- just like with you and conker. I didn't start shit with either of you -- and this is where we are. This is where you are -- a near 80 year old man who I graciously offered to just end any communication with you but you have "unfinished business" and now cry about "not debating fairly."

I hope you are enjoying the final years you have left on this board and in this world.
But at least you find some ways to get so pleasure out of wretched life.

LOL. Yeah, you are innocent of all charges.

Tell us why you post on Getbig? Except for your calves you don't look like you ever lifted weights. All those steroids and no result. Must be very disappointing.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2091 on: March 05, 2019, 05:05:35 PM »
When I look at photos of Philip one question emerges re this thread. Why did the homeless guy expose himself after not getting that $1 burger?

Surely he wouldn't do that to most people but he made an exception of 'Pellius'.

Well, the homeless guy must have thought, 'Look at that ugly f%$%#!'

Even at 59, hapless Philip is still laughed at. That is why he jumped up and assaulted that homeless guy. Philip vowed long ago not to take any more teasing. Enough is enough.

Was he wearing his Ryder athletic shoes to kick that guy in the face?

With this in mind one wonders why on earth he posts on Getbig where he is self-owned and humiliated. Perhaps he needs the punishment?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #2092 on: March 05, 2019, 05:12:25 PM »
When I look at photos of Philip one question emerges re this thread. Why did the homeless guy expose himself after not getting that $1 burger?

Surely he wouldn't do that to most people but he made an exception of 'Pellius'.

Even at 59, hapless Philip is still laughed at. That is why he jumped up and assaulted that homeless guy. Philip vowed long ago not to take any more teasing. Enough is enough.

With this in mind one wonders why on earth he posts on Getbig where he is self-owned and humiliated. Perhaps he needs the punishment?

Why?  Really?  Why would a homeless guy "expose himself after not getting the $1 burger"?

Simple.  Because he's a disgusting drug and alcohol addled societal leech and risks nothing in a world mostly composed of sheeple that would rather give in to him than knock him out.  You knew that and yet you axed this question.   ;) ;D ;)

Chances are this slovenly fuckturd will at least try and recall what it means to extend the "finger of friendship" to someone that will drop kick his testes so hard he'll  have to go through puberty for them to drop back down.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2093 on: March 05, 2019, 06:04:59 PM »
Wtf was Pellius thinking!

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #2094 on: March 05, 2019, 06:46:25 PM »
Why is this thread still going on??

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2095 on: March 05, 2019, 06:59:49 PM »
Why is this thread still going on??

Several people posted in this thread. Any perceived negative or condescending post was immediately put on the bad guy list and dealt with via nasty remarks and insults.

Then, for some strange reason, Pellius posted some medical reports and one had his full name at the bottom. Then he posted a photo he took of a vacant lot next door

and it contained GPS coordinates. Philip has been trying to save himself afterwards to little or no avail.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2096 on: March 05, 2019, 07:02:17 PM »

Some of your points can be asked of you also Vince.
You are a laughing stock on this board the vast majority Here insult & ridicule you constantly,
You’re self ownings & humiliated almost on a daily basis yet at near 80years old you continue
To come back for more punishment- Why ??
And I’d say it was a fair bet the homeless thug would’ve laughed at you & tried taking your
Burger & just as likely exposed himself to you as he’d find a very rotund old man funny
Would he then be making an exception for you also.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #2097 on: March 05, 2019, 07:13:41 PM »

Vince Basile
cannot return
to canada
why not

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2098 on: March 05, 2019, 07:18:55 PM »
Some of your points can be asked of you also Vince.
You are a laughing stock on this board the vast majority Here insult & ridicule you constantly,
You’re self ownings & humiliated almost on a daily basis yet at near 80years old you continue
To come back for more punishment- Why ??
And I’d say it was a fair bet the homeless thug would’ve laughed at you & tried taking your
Burger & just as likely exposed himself to you as he’d find a very rotund old man funny
Would he then be making an exception for you also.

Are you kidding? I am not some slender guy with big ears like Pellius. I am a solid bloke and I doubt any homeless guy would see me as an easy target.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2099 on: March 05, 2019, 07:20:47 PM »

Vince Basile
cannot return
to canada
why not

Absolute 100% fabrication = total lie. Please enlighten us with your 'evidence'.