Author Topic: Phil Heath signs into Getbig every day  (Read 16551 times)

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
Re: Phil Heath signs into Getbig every day
« Reply #100 on: September 23, 2011, 07:55:38 PM »
GH15, what are the winning nm powerball numbers for Wednesday?

:D :D ;D ;D
D

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #101 on: September 23, 2011, 08:00:32 PM »
T

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #102 on: September 23, 2011, 10:12:20 PM »
I say keep it comming. These GH15 nuthuggers are true believers.
I am sure they all follow his advice blindly and will all win major contests soon. :o

The typical getbigger doesn't want to deal with facts and reality in bodybuilding.
Their BB world view comes from rumors and wild ideas about steroids and secret drugs that only guys like GH15 know about.
They like GH15 because he only exists in cyber space much like their own getbig personas.

It is a fun place and good for a laugh here at GETBIG.com

Well, lets compare gh15 pupils to you. Guys like Stavio, Dustin, Okami, Groink..., hell at 51 I think I'm older than you and I can still pass for someone who picks up a weight every now and then. You don't even look like you ever worked out.

Join Basile in his quest and get your lazy ass in the gym if you want to comment and criticize others who actually do workout.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #103 on: September 24, 2011, 12:04:28 AM »
or dogma ,, bboy,,matt t,,wong,,bigher,,spike,,  kukelo the kid,,

fuckin half of the above are practically walking pros!,, and! 2 of the above will be VERY SUCESFUL PROS TIER 1!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #104 on: September 24, 2011, 12:20:38 AM »
I say keep it comming. These GH15 nuthuggers are true believers.
I am sure they all follow his advice blindly and will all win major contests soon. :o

The typical getbigger doesn't want to deal with facts and reality in bodybuilding.
Their BB world view comes from rumors and wild ideas about steroids and secret drugs that only guys like GH15 know about.
They like GH15 because he only exists in cyber space much like their own getbig personas.

It is a fun place and good for a laugh here at GETBIG.com

you need to get laid man

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #105 on: September 24, 2011, 12:42:44 AM »
you need to get laid man

He needs to come out of the closet and enjoy a "deep tissue massage" in his ass.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: September 24, 2011, 01:21:41 AM »
He needs to come out of the closet and enjoy a "deep tissue massage" in his ass.

are you saying Howard is tired of being a physics teacher and wishes he'd become a gym teacher just to have his office next to the boys locker room?

dustin

« Reply #107 on: September 24, 2011, 01:23:29 AM »

I believe this is a pleasure to which thine cretinous Howard doth already imbibe.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: September 24, 2011, 01:28:51 AM »

are you saying Howard is tired of being a physics teacher and wishes he'd become a gym teacher just to have his office next to the boys locker room?

No, i rather think that in the morning, Howard's wife wonders why her bottle of body lotion is empty again after a week, because Howie is too afraid to tell her he has been masturbating furiously for hours about his dream to commit a serious crime with the goal to be locked up for 20 years and go to the shower with a bunch of 20 rapist nigg@s and drop the soap twice a day until he can't walk for a month.

I can picture Howard sneaking around backstage at bodybuilding contest looking for someone he can help out with "applying the tan" and then vanishing in the toilet for a few hours to masturbate until only hot air comes out of his cock.

Afterwards he will have a mental breakdown and sit in his car for hours crying and telling himself that he isn't gay and that he was thinking of the fitness whores and not the fine young boys that he oiled up backstage.  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: September 24, 2011, 01:30:11 AM »
I believe this is a pleasure to which thine cretinous Howard doth already imbibe.

He probably drives around town at night in a blonde wig with a miniskirt on a bike to get "raped" by some drunk homeless or junkie that is to wasted to tell the difference.

L.L

« Reply #110 on: September 24, 2011, 07:35:38 AM »
damn,,GH15 owning Flex in those pics..Nasser fucked up when he started putting Mazola everywhere.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #111 on: September 24, 2011, 10:59:42 AM »
No, i rather think that in the morning, Howard's wife wonders why her bottle of body lotion is empty again after a week, because Howie is too afraid to tell her he has been masturbating furiously for hours about his dream to commit a serious crime with the goal to be locked up for 20 years and go to the shower with a bunch of 20 rapist nigg@s and drop the soap twice a day until he can't walk for a month.

I can picture Howard sneaking around backstage at bodybuilding contest looking for someone he can help out with "applying the tan" and then vanishing in the toilet for a few hours to masturbate until only hot air comes out of his cock.

Afterwards he will have a mental breakdown and sit in his car for hours crying and telling himself that he isn't gay and that he was thinking of the fitness whores and not the fine young boys that he oiled up backstage.  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

omg ahahahahahahahaha finish him!
b

madg

« Reply #112 on: September 25, 2011, 08:15:29 AM »
He probably drives around town at night in a blonde wig with a miniskirt on a bike to get "raped" by some drunk homeless or junkie that is to wasted to tell the difference.

lmao hahahahaha

dustin

« Reply #113 on: September 25, 2011, 09:17:27 AM »
Well, lets compare gh15 pupils to you. Guys like Stavio, Dustin, Okami, Groink..., hell at 51 I think I'm older than you and I can still pass for someone who picks up a weight every now and then. You don't even look like you ever worked out.

Join Basile in his quest and get your lazy ass in the gym if you want to comment and criticize others who actually do workout.

Thanks, man. It's nice to see gh15 give us kudos as well.

You know what's funny too? Out of all the muthafuckas on here it's us, gh15's pupils, that only post up or pics. And we always look great too. No back peddling or excuses either. We walk the walk and talk the talk. Some of us are a little older, a little younger, newer to lifting or new to gh15's advices but it's true of all of us. We look good and I personally credit it to His advices lol :D

Look at fellas like bboy too. Holy FUCK is that guy ever jacked as fuck. Then people ask "how do you look so good" and his dead simple and honest response is that he reads the gh15 Bible. If that can't shut the haters uo, I don't know what will! :)

Afterwards he will have a mental breakdown and sit in his card for hours crying and telling himself that he isn't gay and that he was thinking of the fitness whores and not the fine young boys that he oiled up backstage.  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Holy fuck, flawless victory. Poor Howie won't recover.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: September 25, 2011, 05:32:40 PM »
The wig is brunette,  I would never be a blonde, plus it is a scooter as I am too fat and lazy to peddle a bike.

FYI, good zinger , that was pretty funny :D

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Phil Heath signs into this forum every day
« Reply #115 on: September 25, 2011, 05:36:43 PM »
ahaha yeah its all about hard work and genetics?

please die in a drunken auto-erotic asphyxiation session, so we can all see "wack-job pervert teacher commits suicide" on the news...obviously, three weeks after it happens since the only person that wopuld care to find you is the landlord demanding the rent.
Not exactly . I WOULD OPT FOR A 300LB HOOKER TO SIT ON MY FACE AND FART UNTIL I PASSED OUT. The have her choke me out for good with her XXXL stinky panties stuffed down my throat. :-* :'(

Stavios

« Reply #116 on: September 25, 2011, 05:37:27 PM »
that's disgusting

seriously

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: September 25, 2011, 05:39:27 PM »
Howard has sex with automobiles?  woah!
Right up the ol' Tailpipe I say. I may do an X rated version of " Cars II,Tailpipes Mounted"