Author Topic: Could doggcrapp buy Getbig?/Disappointed  (Read 82570 times)

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
Re: Could doggcrapp buy Getbig?
« Reply #175 on: September 09, 2006, 01:35:50 PM »
He is also in prison from what I read on here.
For what?

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #176 on: September 09, 2006, 01:37:06 PM »
Good lord how did this thread reach 8 pages. Getbig is not for sale, won't be and there is no discussion. Ron is not interested in selling getbig to Dante and he knows this.
dante's probably over on mayhem now saying how hes "owned" us by pretending to be interested in buying getbig ::)
8) B.B.C. 8)

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #177 on: September 09, 2006, 01:38:06 PM »
come on yorkshire, you know he's just on the net to check box scores he would never be trolling getbig to see who responds to him
$

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #178 on: September 09, 2006, 01:41:27 PM »
I think no one is natural here cause you're all obviously suffering from roid rage  ;D

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #179 on: September 09, 2006, 01:45:32 PM »
come on yorkshire, you know he's just on the net to check box scores he would never be trolling getbig to see who responds to him
your probably right  ;D
8) B.B.C. 8)

Alex23

« Reply #180 on: September 09, 2006, 01:59:27 PM »
a simple solution is everyone has to post up their real names (maybe a 2 dollar a year credit card payment for membership at getbig which would make the name verification valid) Its a big difference when your real name "Tony Smith" is out there instead of biggunsmcgee hiding behind a screen name. If your going to rip and bash hey, lets make it a fair playing field, you know their name they know yours.

Doesnt matter anyway, I havent heard back from Ron and if Steve Blechman sees this thread he will outbid me by double.

Excellent point. How many shadow accounts are going also.. not to count the "shared" ones... I wonder if Ron Has the log of the IP per users, I would be curious to see how that maps out...

For all the techies questions out there, that board is built with SimpleMachines (PHP based) and sits on top of MYSQL I beleive

http://www.simplemachines.org/

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #181 on: September 09, 2006, 02:55:03 PM »
a simple solution is everyone has to post up their real names (maybe a 2 dollar a year credit card payment for membership at getbig which would make the name verification valid) Its a big difference when your real name "Tony Smith" is out there instead of biggunsmcgee hiding behind a screen name. If your going to rip and bash hey, lets make it a fair playing field, you know their name they know yours.

Doesnt matter anyway, I havent heard back from Ron and if Steve Blechman sees this thread he will outbid me by double.
who gives a shit if a "pro" knows your real name if you post an insult about the way they look, what are they going to do track you down? hahahaha, monster insecurity.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #182 on: September 09, 2006, 02:59:21 PM »
who gives a shit if a "pro" knows your real name if you post an insult about the way they look, what are they going to do track you down?

Fair point.
Ron: "I am lazy."

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: September 09, 2006, 03:02:05 PM »
Fair point.
i think it's hilarious the way pros and guys like Doggcrap act like if someone knows your real name that you would post differently, will knowing my real name change the fact that Kamali has small arms or Coleman has a big stomach? of course not.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #184 on: September 09, 2006, 03:09:22 PM »
i think it's hilarious the way pros and guys like Doggcrap act like if someone knows your real name that you would post differently, will knowing my real name change the fact that Kamali has small arms or Coleman has a big stomach? of course not.

But Sarcasm, if they knew your real name, they could come and beat you up in real life for not swinging from their nuts and dare I say it, actually disagreeing with them? hahahahaha, what a bunch of insecure losers.

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #185 on: September 09, 2006, 03:17:16 PM »
How about sex and rock and roll?

Good come back Milos...Milos was also very helpful with a problem i had through PM..He is a class act...

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #186 on: September 09, 2006, 03:23:13 PM »
Regarding names: did Dante ever give his full name? I haven't read the interviews he's done in the mags recently.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: September 09, 2006, 03:26:43 PM »
Regarding names: did Dante ever give his full name? I haven't read the interviews he's done in the mags recently.

Yeah, "Dante Fatfuck".

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #188 on: September 09, 2006, 03:29:03 PM »
Yeah, "Dante Fatfuck".
But seriously now... anyone?

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #189 on: September 09, 2006, 03:56:47 PM »
Team Adonis and Friends would buy this f**cker way before Dante` would even get a bid in.

you're living a lie. 
nasser=piece of shit

Dorian 01

• Getbig III
  • Ronnie Rockel > Ronnie Coleman
« Reply #190 on: September 09, 2006, 04:06:52 PM »
I don't give a shit if any pros post on here. What could they ever post on here that would ever be worth a god damn thing? If Mayhem is so nice, then they should be posting over there. So if I wanna see them post, I'll go over there. I don't need to see more drug abusing losers meltdown on here.
T

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #191 on: September 09, 2006, 04:11:37 PM »
dante's probably over on mayhem now saying how hes "owned" us by pretending to be interested in buying getbig ::)

9 pages in a couple hours, started by and with almost all of the posts by the very same guys who I absolutely knew would get most freaked out by all of this? Yea I would say youve been very well owned.
"its only the internet, people should have thicker skin, its not real"...yea and look at you guys freaking out and pushing the panic button....I rest my case. Done.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: September 09, 2006, 04:22:01 PM »
9 pages in a couple hours, started by and with almost all of the posts by the very same guys who I absolutely knew would get most freaked out by all of this? Yea I would say youve been very well owned.
"its only the internet, people should have thicker skin, its not real"...yea and look at you guys freaking out and pushing the panic button....I rest my case. Done.

The thread was tongue in cheek.  ::)

Kinda like "could kamali win the Olympia".

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #193 on: September 09, 2006, 04:24:50 PM »

You're a lot more insecure than I thought you would be. It's kind of sad, really.

AlliedPowers

• Getbig II
« Reply #194 on: September 09, 2006, 04:28:35 PM »
You're a lot more insecure than I thought you would be. It's kind of sad, really.

AlliedPowers

• Getbig II
« Reply #195 on: September 09, 2006, 04:29:41 PM »

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: September 09, 2006, 04:30:27 PM »
davidpaul - are you saying this thread had absolutely no truth or validity whatsoever?  ;D

I think you have had to been here a while to "get" what getbig is all about, this is why so many quality poster's like you stay here, and not gayhem.
Dante sadly doesn't "get" it.

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #197 on: September 09, 2006, 04:36:01 PM »
It's funny how Dante ridicules all of these kids, saying "does anyone look at you and ever think you are a bodybuilder" and then wants 5 bills to put fat on them.

Dante, if I saw you out, like in this picture, I wouldn't even think you worked out. You just look fat and bloated. I would probably think you had some type of thyroid problem or another type of genetic disease.

Seriously, do you think you look good, or like a bodybuilder? Some of you fuckers just don't realize how ridiculous you look, yet you think you are a big bodybuilder.  hahahahah, pathetic.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: September 09, 2006, 04:38:18 PM »
ok, Dante Struedel, hahahaha, epic being named after a snack cake.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: September 09, 2006, 04:39:30 PM »
Dante, if I saw you out, like in this picture, I wouldn't even think you worked out. You just look fat and bloated. I would probably think you had some type of thyroid problem or another type of genetic disease.

Seriously, do you think you look good, or like a bodybuilder? Some of you fuckers just don't realize how ridiculous you look, yet you think you are a big bodybuilder.  hahahahah, pathetic.

Bingo!