Author Topic: Toughest Job in Federal Government  (Read 939 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Toughest Job in Federal Government
« on: October 11, 2017, 08:38:37 PM »
Whitehouse Spokesperson.

It's almost painful watching Sean, and now Sarah giving a briefing.. knowing their boss is likely to undercut them in his next tweet. "I think the Presidents statement speaks for itself" is code for "I'm not fuckin touchin that, he's a psycho lunatic"

I would absolutely take the job if offered, and I would absolutely be canned after the 1st briefing.     

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Toughest Job in Federal Government
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 04:26:58 PM »
Have you watched her?  She's doing a good job so far. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 04:48:10 PM »
John Kelly has the hardest job in this country

He's got to babysit an idiot 24/7

Sarah just needs to lie (something that seems to come quite naturally for her) for a half hour or so every day

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2017, 06:26:21 PM »
John Kelly has the hardest job in this country

He's got to babysit an idiot 24/7

Sarah just needs to lie (something that seems to come quite naturally for her) for a half hour or so every day

Valid argument.. but again, I've kind of done both jobs on a micro level and running things behind the scenes were much easier for me than actually standing in front of the cameras trying to justify decisions my bosses made. I don't lie, I won't lie. I can paint a picture generically and verbally that gets the point across without always throwing my bosses under a bus, but sometimes, I've had to say " you need to send X out there for this"  I would take Kelly's job over Sarah's any day. 

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2017, 06:41:29 PM »
With John Kelly you have to keep something in mind...Marine personnel are famous for their stoic bearing...Can you imagine what is making him break his bearing like that?...A General.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2017, 06:42:08 PM »
Valid argument.. but again, I've kind of done both jobs on a micro level and running things behind the scenes were much easier for me than actually standing in front of the cameras trying to justify decisions my bosses made. I don't lie, I won't lie. I can paint a picture generically and verbally that gets the point across without always throwing my bosses under a bus, but sometimes, I've had to say " you need to send X out there for this"  I would take Kelly's job over Sarah's any day. 

seems you're forgetting that Kelly is dealing with a chaotic child 24/7

I'm sure whoever you managed behind the scenes was nowhere the difficulty of dealing with a POTUS who has a crippling case of narcissistic personality disorder, is in a job that is way over his head and that he doesn't even care about and who is constantly starting twitter wars not only with his own party but with other world leaders

also, everyone expect the spokeshole to lie.  That's their job.   If you can't deal with lying then you don't take the job.  

I'll bet Fat Sarah sleeps like a baby at night and I'll also bet that John Kelly hasn't had a decent night of sleep since the day he became Trumps babysitter

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2017, 06:43:39 PM »
With John Kelly you have to keep something in mind...Marine personnel are famous for their stoic bearing...Can you imagine what is making him break his bearing like that?...A General.

we don't have to imagine

the chaos he's dealing with is either leaked to the press on a daily basis or we can watch the Idiot in Chief ourself. 

I think that photo of Kelly with his head in his hands is from Trump idiotic speech to the UN

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2017, 06:47:42 PM »

Nothing.  Don't be fooled by some random picture.  Desperate times for people suffering from TDS.  lol

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2017, 06:59:51 PM »
Nothing.  Don't be fooled by some random picture.  Desperate times for people suffering from TDS.  lol

Yeah, don't believe your own lying eyes

much better to have other people tell you what they believe and therefore what you should believe too

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2017, 07:40:09 AM »
Nothing.  Don't be fooled by some random picture.  Desperate times for people suffering from TDS.  lol

You're 100% right, but c'mon BOTH sides do this "timely pic pose" crap to each other.

When Trump farts, his supporters claim he's making America smell great again.

Hillary farts and the same people run out the room screaming about how bad it smell.

(* ok , Hillary's fart would stink pretty bad, but Trump doesn't blow rose scents out his anus.)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2017, 09:31:36 AM »
You're 100% right, but c'mon BOTH sides do this "timely pic pose" crap to each other.

Hillary farts and the same people run out the room screaming about how bad it smell.

(* ok , Hillary's fart would stink pretty bad, but Trump doesn't blow rose scents out his anus.)

or, you could actually consider the context

Our so called President ("so called" is now acceptable thanks to Trump referring to judges in that way) is making his first speech at the UN.  First he rambles on telling a bunch of lies and half truths about the US economy (no one at the UN gives a shit but Trump only has one speech that he modifies slightly whenever he talks) then he goes on to call the dictator of North Korea Rocket Man and threatens to "totally destroy" a country with 25 million people.  

Yeah, body language matters.

If any Trumptards are having trouble with this then just pretend it's Obama's Chief of Staff or if that's not enough then pretend it's Hillary Chief of Staff

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2017, 10:20:35 AM »

Don't give me that moral equivalency crap.  This particular picture is a prime example of how people who aren't very bright get suckered.