Author Topic: Weekend at Bernie's  (Read 543 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Weekend at Bernie's
« on: April 06, 2010, 11:46:05 AM »
LONDON -- Two women were arrested at Liverpool airport for trying to board a plane with a dead body, police said on Tuesday.

The pair, aged 41 and 66, had put the dead man into a wheelchair and put sunglasses on him, and were trying check in for a flight to Berlin on Saturday.

But airport staff became suspicious, and the two women -- both German nationals who live in Oldham, Greater Manchester -- were arrested on suspicion of "failing to give notification of death."

They have been released on bail until June 1, police said.

A spokesman for Manchester Police said: "At 11am on Saturday April 3, 2010, police at Liverpool John Lennon Airport were alerted to the death of a 91-year-old man in the terminal building.

BBing related:

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
Brilliant post and reply on the Derek Anthony Q and A thread.
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2010, 03:30:31 AM »
Danielson posts this:

Good luck with your radio show Derek, you definitely got the face for it.

To which shit-for-brains replies:

thanks brotha means a lot

Lols.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=328247.msg4685219#new

ronbrgundy

• Getbig II
  • You stay classy
Trap sets to failure
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2010, 12:33:54 AM »
Theres a lot of talk of you don't need to go to failure or just go to failure sometimes with various exercises..

Am I the only person who thinks you should almost always burn out traps for full development?  At least the last set if not all of them?  I'm eyeball to eyeball with myself grinning as I reach those last reps.. Then I start blasting.. faster.. yeah its almost like im cheating towards the end but have to do what I have to do to get those last couple knocked out.  I see some good lifts in the gym here and there but its rare that I see anybody really Bring The Pain with traps. 

This is just what works for me.  Its not like a bench where you gotta worry about jacking up your shoulder or pec.. or a squat where your knee could get f if your form goes to crap at the end of the set.  Those exercises its all strict form, control, think about what im doing, imagine the power coming out of my pecs and tris or explode up from the heels with my glutes. 

Traps though its like this is so simple a caveman could do it.  Rock out with your cock out.  Thoughts?

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
Ronnie in the beginning
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2010, 02:06:15 AM »
Just goes to show that even in your late 30's you can still make huge gains as Ronnie did.  Maybe i'll do the same;) lol!

http://www.physiquebook.com/