Author Topic: The Saints are lighting up the Pat's defense!  (Read 3529 times)

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
The Saints are lighting up the Pat's defense!
« on: November 30, 2009, 07:42:50 PM »
Brees is killing it tonight. Over 300 yards passing and four touchdown passes through 3 quarters!

I'm glad the Ravens didn't have to play these guys this year. Our secondary would have been lit up like Christmas.

Entertaining game. The over is going to hit with no problem!

body88

Re: The Saints are lighting up the Pat's defense!
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2009, 08:17:19 PM »
Agreed.  The pats don't have the team to finish games or to win it all this year.  To young and inexperienced on d.  The secondary is still in diapers, and they need a pass rushing playmaker, big time.  I hope they bring Wiess back, because the current offensive coordinator is total garbage.  Anyway, congrats to the Saints, as I said, no one in the NFC will even touch them.  Now I know what it was like to play the 07 Pats, lol.

Colts - Saints sb is cooking.  Saints will crush the Colts.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2009, 08:21:14 PM »
Sucks    my girlfriend down in Nawlins already paid for my ticket for the Dall/NO game!!!!! :'(   If NE can't beat them.........
((-::

body88

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2009, 08:23:04 PM »
Sucks    my girlfriend down in Nawlins already paid for my ticket for the Dall/NO game!!!!! :'(   If NE can't beat them.........

The saints are like the 07 pats with a better D.  No one in the NFL is as good as these guys, and no one has the personnel (like the Giants had in 07) to rush the passer like they did to the Pats.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2009, 08:25:11 PM »
The saints are like the 07 pats with a better D.  No one in the NFL is as good as these guys, and no one has the personnel (like the Giants had in 07) to rush the passer like they did to the Pats.
We (Dallas can) but everything will have to go absolutly perfect...and I cannot trust OUR N0.9!!!!!

body88

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2009, 08:27:20 PM »
We (Dallas can) but everything will have to go absolutly perfect...and I cannot trust OUR N0.9!!!!!

No you don't.  Explain to me how the Cowboys have the pash rushing ability to stop Breese and co.

body88

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2009, 08:29:59 PM »
The Pats thought they could win in NO with a young secondary and no pass rush..confirm or deny.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2009, 08:31:54 PM »
No you don't.  Explain to me why the Cowboys have the pash rushing ability to stop Breese and co.
2 of the best pass rushers in the league. Ware and Ratliff!!!!!!    Will it be enough ?   Time will tell.  No one has put hurt on Brees like we can.   I fear the Saint's D more than their Offense.  We have a new inexperienced RT which scares me...but it may be thew game where Dallas puts on their BIG BOY PANTS!!!!!  Like I said we CAN beat them   but CAN is nowhere near WILL!!!!!

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2009, 08:33:53 PM »
The Pats thought they could win in NO with a young secondary and no pass rush..confirm or deny.

Richard Seymour and that CB on  Philly may be laughing.   At least for now!!!!

body88

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2009, 08:41:06 PM »
Richard Seymour and that CB on  Philly may be laughing.   At least for now!!!!

A few points.  Seymour is on the worst team in the NFL and he had done nothing for them... why would he be laughing?  He was let go because he is on the back nine of his career, and hadn't done anything meaningful for the pats in years.  He was a free agent at the end of the year, and the Pats got a first rounder for him.  They couldn't have resigned him anyway.  Asante wouldn't have helped the Pats tonight, because they have no pass rush, and the pash rush is what makes cb's effective.  The Pats D will be very good next year if they can get a freaking pash rushing de like Ware.

Coming into this game the Pats d was ranked #2 in the NFL for points allowed

Had only allowed 2 pass plays over 40 yards

Had the 7th ranked d in the NFL as a whole

They still have a pretty good d, it's just very young and they ran into an amazing team.  It is what it is, the Pats got smashed, lol.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2009, 08:47:37 PM »
A few points.  Seymour is on the worst team in the NFL and he had done nothing for them... why would he be laughing?  He was let go because he is on the back nine of his career, and hadn't done anything meaningful for the pats in years.  He was a free agent at the end of the year, and the Pats got a first rounder for him.  They couldn't have resigned him anyway.  Asante wouldn't have helped the Pats tonight, because they have no pass rush, and the pash rush is what makes cb's effective.  The Pats D will be very good next year if they can get a freaking pash rushing de like Ware.

Coming into this game the Pats d was ranked #2 in the NFL for points allowed

Had only allowed 2 pass plays over 40 yards

Had the 7th ranked d in the NFL as a whole

They still have a pretty good d, it's just very young and they ran into an amazing team.  It is what it is, the Pats got smashed, lol.
Well my team HAS a pass rush. And at least one shut down corner.

body88

« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2009, 08:48:38 PM »
Well my team HAS a pass rush. And at least one shut down corner.

Ok.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2009, 08:51:10 PM »
Ok.
I must admit though  Brees looksand acts  nothing like he did at Purdue or San Diego!   

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2009, 09:01:15 PM »
I had the Vikings as the best team in the NFL going into this game but the Saints seem to be a step ahead of everyone else.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2009, 09:02:40 PM »
I had the Vikings as the best team in the NFL going into this game but the Saints seem to be a step ahead of everyone else.
Brees and Favre are headed to the Pro Bowl.   Hopefully the number 3 guy is wearing No.9 also!

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2009, 09:26:20 PM »
Agreed.  The pats don't have the team to finish games or to win it all this year.  To young and inexperienced on d.  The secondary is still in diapers, and they need a pass rushing playmaker, big time.  I hope they bring Wiess back, because the current offensive coordinator is total garbage.  Anyway, congrats to the Saints, as I said, no one in the NFC will even touch them.  Now I know what it was like to play the 07 Pats, lol.

Colts - Saints sb is cooking.  Saints will crush the Colts.

I think the Saints are better right now, but to say they would crush the Colts, is going a bit far. It would be awesome though if they both went undefeated into the SB.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2009, 05:53:16 AM »
Damn the Saints looked good.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2009, 07:54:50 AM »
I think the Saints will have problems with the Vikings whether they play at home or on the road in the playoffs.

The Vikings D-line is sick. Brees is not always going to throw for 3-5 touchdowns in a single game. I still think they'll have trouble closing out games with a lead in the fourth quarter come playoff time. Their running game is still a little suspect.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2009, 05:57:35 PM »
I ain't fraid of no Saints!   Just my own QB!!!!

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2009, 04:15:11 AM »
Fuck the Colts, I want to see The Saints vs.  The Bengals. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2009, 08:17:12 AM »
I think the Saints will have problems with the Vikings whether they play at home or on the road in the playoffs.

The Vikings D-line is sick. Brees is not always going to throw for 3-5 touchdowns in a single game. I still think they'll have trouble closing out games with a lead in the fourth quarter come playoff time. Their running game is still a little suspect.
I agree brees wasnt rushed against the pats at all, when they play the vikings he will be and will have a few int.

I disagree about them not being able to close out games, last year they had that problem big time this year they are doing what they need to do to win.

That being said I think the vikings will take them if they can get pressure to brees.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2009, 12:51:19 PM »
Fuck the Colts, I want to see The Saints vs.  The Bengals. 
You know the league is going bad when the Colts, Saints and Bangals are dominating the league.

body88

« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2009, 01:46:04 PM »
You know the league is going bad when the Colts, Saints and Bangals are dominating the league.

It's about time....the Saints and the Bengals have been pciking in the top 10 for years.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2009, 09:05:22 PM »
It's about time....the Saints and the Bengals have been pciking in the top 10 for years.
They'll be back to drafting the first pick a few years from now.   While my team stays with the mediocre affordable 14th to 22 draft picks.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2009, 08:23:54 PM »
Saint's suck!!!!    Historically that is.   Their big time now but historically   they like Az, like Cincy, like Atl, like Detroit  SUCK!!!!!!!   Keep those paper bags fans   you'll be wearing them once Bree's retires and goes to the HOF as a CHARGER!!!!!