Author Topic: Riot breaks out at "Rib Fest"  (Read 31887 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Riot breaks out at "Rib Fest"
« Reply #75 on: May 31, 2011, 10:48:29 AM »
Common sense and experience. 
Problem is, there was no violence, and we stood out there for almost 2 hours...there were buses, and this was a pre-schedules agreement...just a bunch of college kids...no drinking, no drugs...

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #76 on: May 31, 2011, 10:51:51 AM »

::)  ::) 

Like i said - go to any courthouse where criminal court is held and spend a few hours watching what goes on.   Its not skin color as much as the ghetto thug hood rat culture so prevalent and supported by "da community" who puts up with this crap.   

amazing.. there has to be a factor or series of factors to point to that explains phenomena. And if you conclude that its skin color (as in genetically predisposed) then i would just like to see proof. I'm not talking about the results and the outcomes. but more or less the roots of said phenomena.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #77 on: May 31, 2011, 10:52:13 AM »
why did the threadstarter name this thread "Riot breaks out at "Rib Fest"" when in reality he wanted to name it "I hate guys"?

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: May 31, 2011, 10:54:40 AM »
Problem is, the issues are usually the result of non-college going douchebags...
BET is located in DC, and I've gone to a taping of "Teen Summit", really cool experience...
Many black churches have field trips to Kings Dominion...with no violence...

The problem generally is dumbasses who fuck it up for the rest of the people, who are going for a good time...

One time in Baltimore, going into my freshman yr---we had a outing to a bowling place...we all waited patiently, all about 200 of us...the establishment called the cops, and 9 police cars came out, 9 of them, and then the place opened up. They said that they didn't realize that it was going to be so many people who were scheduled (this event was pre-planned and scheduled).

No violence, no issues, but 9 police cars showed up, for what?

The DC/Maryland area is the nicest majority African area I've ever visited.  I wish Atlanta was as nice as MD.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #79 on: May 31, 2011, 10:55:30 AM »
why did the threadstarter name this thread "Riot breaks out at "Rib Fest"" when in reality he wanted to name it "I hate guys"?
Because he doesn't have the courage of his convictions.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: May 31, 2011, 10:57:28 AM »
The DC/Maryland area is the nicest majority African area I've ever visited.  I wish Atlanta was as nice as MD.
Im glad you think so---I think it could be A LOT better...I could go on, but them DC folks, aren't like the Talented 10th...

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: May 31, 2011, 10:58:30 AM »
Because he doesn't have the courage of his convictions.

I mean- it seems that way

It all just seems like very passive racism

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: May 31, 2011, 10:59:43 AM »
Im glad you think so---I think it could be A LOT better...I could go on, but them DC folks, aren't like the Talented 10th...

Every place could be a lot better my friend.  I saw a lot of intact happy families when I was there,  it's a good sign.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #83 on: May 31, 2011, 11:00:03 AM »
You tell me...isn't this worth fighting for?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #84 on: May 31, 2011, 11:01:17 AM »
Whatever - and you idiots making excuses for "da community" still wonder why things are so beyond screwed with no end in sight for these "urban youth"

Bill cosby was 100000% correct, its just too bad the ostriches refuse to see it.   I guess its easier to blame the Jews or George Bush.   

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: May 31, 2011, 11:03:15 AM »
also, it's like if you want to be a racist you need to own up to it- don't beat around the bush...

at least those dudes in the south will tell you straight up who they hate and not do any of this passive aggressive shit like the threadstarter has

if you can't own up to your racism of the major groups how about you just become prejudice against a smaller group with less of a backlash?...it's much easier

for instance, start threads about how you hate people from Iceland
..or, even better, you can hate Puerto Ricans.  

What people don't realize about Puerto Ricans is that they are kind of a commonwealth of the US so they are like a "state".  So, with that in mind , making fun/hating Puerto Ricans is akin to hating someone from Ohio or Utah or one of those states that no one gives a shit about

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: May 31, 2011, 11:04:09 AM »
it's okay to be a racist....shit, i'm a fairly liberal dude and i don't care much for the jews.....but, I own up to it

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: May 31, 2011, 11:06:36 AM »
Fights break out at Carson Beach
Up to 1,000 youths reported involved; police say brawls moved elsewhere
 Police dispersed crowds at Carson Beach in Boston after fights broke out. Officials say hundreds of unruly youths boarded trains at

JFK/UMass Station and started fights elsewhere. (Matthew J. Lee/ Globe Staff)

By John M. Guilfoil
Globe Staff / May 31, 2011

http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2011/05/31/fights_break_out_at_carson_beach

Fights broke out among rival gang members on Carson Beach in South Boston yesterday and spilled out across the city, triggering a massive law enforcement response from at least five agencies to stem the violence.

Police said the gang members are part of a group of more than 1,000 youths who have used social media sites like Facebook to plan unruly gatherings on the beach on three of the past four nights. The beach falls under the jurisdiction of the State Police, who have been unable to prevent the violence.

The response yesterday resembled crowd-control tactics reserved for major sporting victories.

State Police were already on edge, after a trooper was accosted Sunday night by members of the group. The trooper chased one of the youths, who ran, clutching the waistband of his shorts “consistent with the manner in which a person with a gun would hold it,’’ said David Procopio, a spokesman for the State Police.

Yesterday, the beach, located steps away from the South Boston State Police barracks, attracted thousands of families and other Memorial Day revelers gathered for the unofficial start of summer. While the majority of the crowd was peaceful, the unruly youths again gathered at the beach and in nearby parking lots.

Three state troopers responded around 5:30 p.m. to the first report of a fight. When they arrived, they were confronted by about 1,000 people, Procopio said.

The troopers called for backup. State Police streamed in, State Police Special Tactical Operations teams and Boston SWAT teams arrived, and the Boston Police Department activated its Emergency Deployment Teams, which brought officers into South Boston from all over the city. State, Boston, Boston Housing, UMass, and Transit Police responded, for a total of more than 100 police officers.

For the third time in four days, police dispersed the crowd, rushing everyone off the streets.

The dispersal caused some tense moments between those not involved with the youths and police, who formed a line to herd the crowd south, down William J. Day Boulevard. Some jostled and argued with officers.

At one moment, SWAT officers were rushing a crowd down the boulevard, and a woman yelled at a state trooper because the little boy with her was trying to put his shoes on as the trooper was pressing them to keep walking.

As the crowd broke up, hundreds of the unruly youths boarded the Red Line at JFK/UMass Station. Some went north; some went south.

According to Transit Police, a group of young people ended up at Downtown Crossing and started a fight in the station that spilled onto the street. Clashes were also reported at other stops.

Hundreds who went south exited the T at Savin Hill and spilled into McConnell Park, where families were gathered with young children and a Little League baseball game was going on.

Annoyed residents, cooking hot dogs and watching after their children, clashed with and jeered at the unwelcome group of youths.

“Arrest them. Arrest them all,’’ said Chris Garside, 42, a Savin Hill resident who angrily confronted a youth who was leaning against a car. Several Boston police officers standing nearby walked over and whisked the youths away, back toward Savin Hill Avenue.

A handful of youths were taken into custody Friday and Sunday, and by 8:30 p.m. yesterday, State Police had arrested two people in the Memorial Day melee, Procopio said. There were no reports of serious injuries yesterday.

The groups have been larger and rowdier than even veteran South Boston troopers remember.

“Veteran troopers assigned to the State Police barracks for a couple of decades have never seen as large a volume of kids that were there tonight,’’ Procopio said.

Procopio said the troublemakers were mostly 14 to 19 years old.

He said State Police will meet with Boston police gang officers this week, in an attempt to identify gang members and key players who have organized the gatherings.

Guilfoil can be reached at jguilfoil@globe.com.

________________________ ________________________ ____

Time for chain gangs, work farms, and hard labor to come back.   

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: May 31, 2011, 11:07:38 AM »
I mean- it seems that way

It all just seems like very passive racism
When reality is too overwhelming.....just yell racism.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: May 31, 2011, 11:10:05 AM »
When reality is too overwhelming.....just yell racism.

exactly

see that is why David Duke lost my respect.
he was the grandwizard and then he ran for office and didn't own up to being a racist anymore.

It's like, I would have respected him more if he made a speech that said " I will lower the deficit, reduce military spending and kill all the beaners".......seriously-what a sellout

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: May 31, 2011, 11:10:24 AM »

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: May 31, 2011, 11:26:26 AM »
exactly

see that is why David Duke lost my respect.
he was the grandwizard and then he ran for office and didn't own up to being a racist anymore.

It's like, I would have respected him more if he made a speech that said " I will lower the deficit, reduce military spending and kill all the beaners".......seriously-what a sellout
Exactly....also what people are not realizing...these officers have "job security"...

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #92 on: May 31, 2011, 11:35:05 AM »
quote taken from another favorite website of mine about black biker week

"I have some bad fucking memories of that place.

It can be really fucking savage at the wrong time of the year. You don't want to visit without high-cap CCW, trunk carbine, plenty of reloads, a decent knife to keep on your person and perhaps even a high-end Japanese sword waiting in the car to cut shit in half with. Unless you have to make a REQUIRED business trip there, skip it. You'll thank me later. There is nothing that will put you in a worse mood than being surrounded by armed, chortling thugs with machetes stuck down their pants legs and animalistic bloodlust for dead white meat and live white pussy.

If you have a white or light skinned wife/SO then you'd better leave her the fuck at home during that time period @ MB.
Some group of animals spewing racist, violent catshit from their mouths will do their fucking best to drive you to preemptively kill them. Then it'll be on national news as a "hate crime".

I have seen the truth. And it is very fucking racist."

;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #93 on: May 31, 2011, 11:38:18 AM »
Biker crime does not even show up on the radar in terms of overall numbers compared to "urban youth".   Its just like the "organized crime" nonsense that the media likes to blow up out of porportion for senasational headlines. 

If you want a good sense who committs the most crime - go to any courthouse for a few hours and watch what goes on.     

Good point, try going to the city building to pay your water bill when court is in session...

Looks like someone is filming a rap video...  ;D

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #94 on: May 31, 2011, 11:40:02 AM »
Get this

"Any business that closes, shortens hours, requires prepayment, changes rules for guests, closes the bathrooms and sets up porta potties outside, or closes the dining room and sets up an outdoor service area during Black Bike Week risks losing a business-ending lawsuit.

The NAACP, aided by the Justice Department, dropped the hand of God on a number of businesses that did some or all of the above things during Black Bike week about 6 years ago. Massive settlements and "consent agreements" were the result.

There are now NAACP and other activist "monitors" in Myrtle Beach every year to ensure that none of the above things are done, and that if they are they are logged and reported for possible future action. There's even a hotline. It's called "Operation Black Bike Week Justice".

The police get sensitivity training. From the NAACP. I"m not making this up. Their behavior is also heavily monitored and filmed while they attempt to keep order."

Basically if you're a store owner you can't even close down if you choose or you will have the Naacp up your ass trying to sue the shit out of you. What a horrible position to be in. You have to stay open and let the animals ruin everything and rape everything.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: May 31, 2011, 11:40:29 AM »
quote taken from another favorite website of mine about black biker week

"I have some bad fucking memories of that place.

It can be really fucking savage at the wrong time of the year. You don't want to visit without high-cap CCW, trunk carbine, plenty of reloads, a decent knife to keep on your person and perhaps even a high-end Japanese sword waiting in the car to cut shit in half with. Unless you have to make a REQUIRED business trip there, skip it. You'll thank me later. There is nothing that will put you in a worse mood than being surrounded by armed, chortling thugs with machetes stuck down their pants legs and animalistic bloodlust for dead white meat and live white pussy.

If you have a white or light skinned wife/SO then you'd better leave her the fuck at home during that time period @ MB.
Some group of animals spewing racist, violent catshit from their mouths will do their fucking best to drive

you to preemptively kill them. Then it'll be on national news as a "hate crime".

I have seen the truth. And it is very fucking racist."

;D

your favorite website is very imaginative. Because I personally know of people who have gown down there with their light skinned or white wives and nothing has happened, in fact they enjoyed themselves.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: May 31, 2011, 11:41:38 AM »
Those store owners need to do like the koreans did in LA during the 92' riots.  Come out with shotguns and pistols and take it to the thugs and ghetto thug trash.   

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #97 on: May 31, 2011, 11:41:53 AM »
your favorite website is very imaginative. Because I personally know of people who have gown down there with their light skinned or white wives and nothing has happened, in fact they enjoyed themselves.

During black biker week  ::) you are so full of shit bro. That would be suicide. I would never ever ever take a girlfriend into a bar or any place with bikers gangs in them. White or black.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: May 31, 2011, 11:43:10 AM »

Baby Mommas preggo with more lil gangstas in the womb and playa lovers don't count.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: May 31, 2011, 11:44:54 AM »
During black biker week  ::) you are so full of shit bro. That would be suicide. I would never ever ever take a girlfriend into a bar with bikers gangs in them. White or black.

I think you are a little off on this one. I have taken girlfriends into white "biker bars" and everything was fine.

As long as you don't act like an asshole there are no problems whatsoever.