Author Topic: Riot breaks out at "Rib Fest"  (Read 32004 times)

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Riot breaks out at "Rib Fest"
« Reply #125 on: May 31, 2011, 01:06:07 PM »
HAHHAHAHAH numbers guys just blatantly shows himself as a racist, no shame, you are a disgrace boy!

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: May 31, 2011, 01:11:08 PM »

Lifetime prevalence of incarceration

Homicide offending by race

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #127 on: May 31, 2011, 01:12:23 PM »

Lifetime prevalence of incarceration

Homicide offending by race

Racist post reported.   

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #128 on: May 31, 2011, 01:14:18 PM »
Yet this man would call you brother, even though you disrespect him in a ignorant manner (this is the guy from the YouTube vids of him doing the Ghetto Workouts)
[/youtube]

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #129 on: May 31, 2011, 01:14:59 PM »
Exactly, stereotypes that they themselves didn't come up with, yet choose to follow...and that other people's make money off of...this can be traced back to the late 60s, early 70s...and is kept alive by the Babh Boomer population, and in turn their own kids...it's a cycle...
Why is "black culture" based entirely around these memes and stereotypes?  I think they have come up with the overwhelming majority of them.  For instance, the Pants on the ground, the goofy and tacky colors, the extreemly oversized shirts and doo-rags.  I swear some look like rodeo clowns.  I understand the need for a collective identity, but why look like Oscar the Grouch wearing a T-shirt?

And whats with the plethora of late 80s early 90s cars jacked up with garishly large wheels and strange color schemes.  Where and why would they want to do this?  I assure you this meme was invented by blacks.  It is horrid and very strange.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: May 31, 2011, 01:19:01 PM »
 ???

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: May 31, 2011, 01:19:14 PM »
WHy are black people so stupid and neanderthal like?

I often wonder the same thing................... ........................ .....................abo ut your mother.

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: May 31, 2011, 01:20:02 PM »
Why is "black culture" based entirely around these memes and stereotypes?  I think they have come up with the overwhelming majority of them.  For instance, the Pants on the ground, the goofy and tacky colors, the extreemly oversized shirts and doo-rags.  I swear some look like rodeo clowns.  I understand the need for a collective identity, but why look like Oscar the Grouch wearing a T-shirt?

And whats with the plethora of late 80s early 90s cars jacked up with garishly large wheels and strange color schemes.  Where and why would they want to do this?  I assure you this meme was invented by blacks.  It is horrid and very strange.

I've never quite understood the grown men dressing like toddlers thing.  It could be worse, they could be like the Chinamen that dress up like freaks in Japan.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #133 on: May 31, 2011, 01:21:23 PM »

A challenger appears!    ;D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: May 31, 2011, 01:22:26 PM »

Its why I refuse to go back to South Beach.   i was at the pool and a few ghetto thug hood rats were like "Oh shit - here are the white boys, yo!"    i went over to this disgusting waste of flesh and said "Hey where you from?"   She reponds "Yo we from Da Bronx yo!"     I responded "Guess what - we are neighbors, I'm from Morris Park." 

She STFU real quick.   When I go away, the last thing I want to be around are these pieces of trash I have to see during the week.   That's why I try to mostly go to rural settings now to avoid the animals.         

LOL @ 3333 brave enough to confront the lone female in the group :D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #135 on: May 31, 2011, 01:22:29 PM »
A challenger appears!    ;D

Chimps, have you ever met any blacks in Canada?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #136 on: May 31, 2011, 01:23:18 PM »
Grant Fehr is the only black guy in canada

okay...him and Elix Skipper

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: May 31, 2011, 01:23:36 PM »

I've never quite understood the grown men dressing like toddlers thing.  It could be worse, they could be like the Chinamen that dress up like freaks in Japan.

Most of the gangsta style originates from prison.
Back in the days they wouldn't give black people their belt back to humiliate them when they were released.
So the trousers were like hanging half low.
So it kinda caught on.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: May 31, 2011, 01:24:10 PM »
http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/localnews/ci_14284031

now 333 with that dumb ass statement. would you like to take that shit back?

exactly.....it is always played up when its blacks involved....I'm not excusing the behavior..just saying

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #139 on: May 31, 2011, 01:24:42 PM »
Grant Fehr is the only black guy in canada

okay...him and Elix Skipper

Skipper could go in the ring.....wasted in WCW.

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: May 31, 2011, 01:25:55 PM »
Back in the days they wouldn't give black people their belt back to humiliate them when they were released.
So it kinda caught on.

It looks trashy, they should stop doing it no matter the melanin content.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: May 31, 2011, 01:28:33 PM »
It looks trashy, they should stop doing it no matter the melanin content.

I mean its a bit like a black person looking at white trailer trash and say fuck I hate white people look at them.
While you and me know they are the minority.
I bet you every decent black person hates these niggas more than we ever could.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: May 31, 2011, 01:29:04 PM »
Blast from the past.

vast majority of people arrested in the L.A. riots were NON-black

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #143 on: May 31, 2011, 01:29:39 PM »
Chimps, have you ever met any blacks in Canada?
Everyone in Canada is blacker than me.     ;D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: May 31, 2011, 01:30:06 PM »

I have one of those in my office that looks just like that.     

really?..you have a picture of a gun in your office???.....interesting

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #145 on: May 31, 2011, 01:30:26 PM »
I mean its a bit like a black person looking at white trailer trash and say fuck I hate white people look at them.
While you and me know they are the minority.
I bet you every decent black person hates these niggas more than we ever could.

I don't really hate any trashy people, most of them it's not their fault their parents sucked.  I feel sorry for them and I wish things were different but they aren't and no amount of bitching in the world is going to change things.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: May 31, 2011, 01:30:38 PM »
vast majority of people arrested in the L.A. riots were NON-black

Oh fuck off!!!

Probably since white people are not as used to run from pooolice!

Seriously show some prove or shut your whore mouth.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: May 31, 2011, 01:31:49 PM »
So it kinda caught on.

Wow.  Thats something to aspire to and be proud of and carry on.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #148 on: May 31, 2011, 01:32:47 PM »

let's start with the cars, shall we? That is mostly a southern thing, that I extremely detest. But, it's like how Latinos will take a 96 Honda Civic, paint it orange and put a oversized body kit on it, with a parkbench for a spoiler...or put a BMW front on it (BMW stands for Big Mexican Weiner), or Asian and White guys who go Fast and Furious with bodykits, wheels and stickers...each culture has some effed up thing that they do to cars...what you are referring to are Donks, etc...there is a term for 70s, 80s, and 90s...I believe the term for the 90s are "bubbles"..the wheels to me are pathetic and cost more than the car is worth, and usually eff up the speedos as well...also the braking is affected as well. I think it is simple, silly and down right stupid...then again, Southern boys were known for jacking up Toyota trucks and putting monster tires on them... As a matter of fact on 220 heading out of Rocky Mt, Va, I saw two VW bugs done that way.

Now, the clothes...the saggy, no belt having pants---to replicate the jails---you get no belt in prison, but to let dudes know that "you are available" you show your ass...this has become a fashion phenomenon in itself...I don't subscribe to such, and oddly, neither does Jay-Z or Diddy...businessmen wear belts.

I used to have doo-rags of all diff colors, but never worn out in public---since I am bald now, no need for doo-rags. People try to replicate being hood...aka "I don't care", even white dudes try running around with a doo-rag, to show that they are "down". The oversized Ts, well not too many are wearing the huge white Ts anymore, but the baggy clothing... is kinda in, nowadays the skinny jeans look is in, due to a more twinkish look---attributed to more effeminate  atitudes that black men are displaying (due to single parent).

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #149 on: May 31, 2011, 01:33:57 PM »
Everyone in Canada is blacker than me.     ;D
Probably hit some Protan to keep up the pace.