Author Topic: Migrants in Hungary demand passage to Germany.  (Read 8896 times)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Re: Migrants in Hungary demand passage to Germany.
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2015, 08:10:03 AM »
just want all of you to know that this is all by design. You guys acting like the leaders are stupid or that they have no idea what they are doing.

The 1% wants total control over the rest. Call it hippy conspiracy all you want but why would these billionaires and millionaires want this to happen to their country/countries.

"the third world war must be formented between the political zionists and the leaders of islamic world"

Is "Lucifer" of this Earth?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2015, 08:11:52 AM »

Satan runs the Earth. He's the head cheese...for now...

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2015, 08:17:12 AM »
just want all of you to know that this is all by design. You guys acting like the leaders are stupid or that they have no idea what they are doing.

The 1% wants total control over the rest. Call it hippy conspiracy all you want but why would these billionaires and millionaires want this to happen to their country/countries.

"the third world war must be formented between the political zionists and the leaders of islamic world"

Eh, hippie conspiracy.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2015, 08:21:12 AM »

I just love how you guys are pretending like you have acquired every explanation on why the world is going nuts and you still seem to be confused why is that the case.

In Oregon state 15 year olds are able to get a sex change operation without their parents consent. And you know what? I'm not surprised one bit. Why would that be surprising, extremely well educated and great power position having people are making these rules. You guys still feel that they are just "dumb"  ::)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2015, 08:22:34 AM »
Where's Uberman tho'?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2015, 08:31:03 AM »
I just love how you guys are pretending like you have acquired every explanation on why the world is going nuts and you still seem to be confused why is that the case.

In Oregon state 15 year olds are able to get a sex change operation without their parents consent. And you know what? I'm not surprised one bit. Why would that be surprising, extremely well educated and great power position having people are making these rules. You guys still feel that they are just "dumb"  ::)

No i mean, is what we term as Lucifer not a being that visited us long ago. I still believe what we have in History books such as demons,elfs..etc were in fact real. We are not alone.
I also think and wrote it before, President Reagan more or less said it .

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2015, 08:32:26 AM »
This situation is just nuts. If anyone had a brain, they'd assemble war teams from all EU countries and wipe out ISIS in three days, retake the oil fields, rebuild cities and return all of the migrants.
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/09/02/world/europe/keleti-train-station-budapest-migrant-crisis.html

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2015, 08:32:58 AM »
They must have been fearing persecution from Turkey, Greece, Macedonia, Serbia and Hungary.  ::)

Merkel is sowing what she seeds. Buh-buh, Germany.

the US already "sowed the seeds" with it's war mongering in Libya. since the overthrow of gaddafi, libya has become an open gateway to europe for illegal immigrants/refugees. this is the reason for the massive increase in numbers.

we are now reaping the unexpected consequences from the US destabilisation program in the middle-east, the rise of ISIS the influx of immigrants into europe through libya amongst other things.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2015, 08:39:13 AM »
Armageddon is coming  :(

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2015, 08:59:11 AM »

You called

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2015, 09:42:55 AM »
“Anarchists did not try to carry out genocide against the Armenians in Turkey; they did not deliberately starve millions of Ukrainians; they did not create a system of death camps to kill Jews, gypsies, and Slavs in Europe; they did not fire-bomb scores of large German and Japanese cities and drop nuclear bombs on two of them; they did not carry out a ‘Great Leap Forward’ that killed scores of millions of Chinese; they did not attempt to kill everybody with any appreciable education in Cambodia; they did not launch one aggressive war after another; they did not implement trade sanctions that killed perhaps 500,000 Iraqi children.

In debates between anarchists and statists, the burden of proof clearly should rest on those who place their trust in the state. Anarchy’s mayhem is wholly conjectural; the state’s mayhem is undeniably, factually horrendous.”
― Robert Higgs

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2015, 09:53:37 AM »

How could someone speak of the THIRD world war when the first two hadn't occurred yet.

1871?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2015, 10:02:52 AM »

What!????

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2015, 11:43:26 AM »

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2015, 11:51:46 AM »
No i mean, is what we term as Lucifer not a being that visited us long ago. I still believe what we have in History books such as demons,elfs..etc were in fact real. We are not alone.
I also think and wrote it before, President Reagan more or less said it .

LOL, have your fun, I enjoy your short sightedness, it's humorous. I'm not going to talk about supernatural stuff with you since you don't believe in nothing, even though our history is evidently pre written before we were even born. It's alright.

But what you didn't address at all was something not supernatural. You didn't answer my question why would highly educated and rich country leaders want this type of immigration problem in their country, because they obviously want it. What do you think is behind it? Why these crazy fucking new rules, like in Oregon state where 15 year old teenagers can get a sex change operation without their parents consent? Tell me, if there is no big agenda, what is behind all this crazy shit?

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2015, 12:05:24 PM »
LOL, have your fun, I enjoy your short sightedness, it's humorous. I'm not going to talk about supernatural stuff with you since you don't believe in nothing, even though our history is evidently pre written before we were even born. It's alright.

But what you didn't address at all was something not supernatural. You didn't answer my question why would highly educated and rich country leaders want this type of immigration problem in their country, because they obviously want it. What do you think is behind it? Why these crazy fucking new rules, like in Oregon state where 15 year old teenagers can get a sex change operation without their parents consent? Tell me, if there is no big agenda, what is behind all this crazy shit?

There is an agenda behind all this.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2015, 12:19:39 PM »
Bump

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34120034

Would hit, and make her renounce her religion of peace.

Syrian women are absolutely stunning. I actually wouldn't mind seeing more of them in Europe.

The Africans and Somali's on the other hand..... :-X

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2015, 12:34:35 PM »
How could someone speak of the THIRD world war when the first two hadn't occurred yet.

1871?

We have a winner.  More internet bullshit skewing history

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2015, 04:04:57 PM »

Playing devils advocate here, you don't think maybe it's for altruistic reasons? Look at all of the Icelanders begging for them to come there. They must be bored.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2015, 04:11:31 PM »
Playing devils advocate here, you don't think maybe it's for altruistic reasons? Look at all of the Icelanders begging for them to come there. They must be bored.

they must be bored? k.

sweden must be prety motherfucking bored. "Mi lord, we can't seem to acquire any housing settlements for our newly arrived residents, what should we do?" - Lets take half a million more of them, I'm bored.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2015, 05:10:37 PM »
they must be bored? k.

sweden must be prety motherfucking bored. "Mi lord, we can't seem to acquire any housing settlements for our newly arrived residents, what should we do?" - Lets take half a million more of them, I'm bored.

Bored as in they see themselves and their culture as boring and not worth saving. I believe there was a Swedish MP who said that swedes had nothing of value in their culture. Epic self hate in the continental motherland.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2015, 05:32:30 PM »

1871?

He predicted the wars (in a letter written in 1871) and gave his reasoning behind each one.

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2015, 06:06:30 PM »
were did u want this refugees to go. foreigners destroy there land and cause wars and u wonder why there going to europe  ::)

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2015, 06:11:05 PM »
Why don't they go to other muslim or arabic background countries? They'd have a much easier time assimilating with the same language and same religious values.

What is happening in Sweden and Norway is bad. This is going to be far bigger. It'll change the face of europe within a couple of generations.

If the people who are coming are good people, then no problem. I think it's a bit naieve to think that's the case though.

I'm trying to get my wife to think about returning to Australia but she's concerned it's become too expensive since I left....