Author Topic: Lou Ferrigno’s wife, Carla: Bill Cosby tried to sexually assault me  (Read 11398 times)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Lou Ferrigno’s wife, Carla: Bill Cosby tried to sexually assault me
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2014, 02:06:19 PM »
I always read this picture's text with Lou's voice..

"1"

I use Lee Priest's  voice...use it  its funny every time   LOL !

MikMaq

« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2014, 02:19:22 PM »
Theres too much smoke around cosby now, what a creepy fuck.
This rapey negroid needs to be put in order.
but also the folks that enabled him.

The jew that took care of his legal concerns.

The black community that supported him.

The mexican made that kept his bedroom secrets.

And the white pedophile that raped him when he was a child.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2014, 02:40:45 PM »

Haha but I haven't seen those delish p-pops in the store since the mid 90's

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2014, 02:42:06 PM »
Cosby has been on a high horse for decades now...Taking down to him fellow Hebrews as if he was some God or something. It's all coming around full circle now...He may be worse than some of the murders sitting in prison...

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2014, 02:43:28 PM »
Does anyone know how settlements are taxed?  If Cosby pays one of these victims say 10million, would the same capital gains taxes apply?

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2014, 02:59:08 PM »
Lou Ferrigno’s wife, Carla: Bill Cosby tried to sexually assault me

Source: Washington Times

"Carla Ferrigno, the wife of Lou Ferrigno — who played “The Incredible Hulk” on TV — said Bill Cosby tried to sexually assault her at a party when she was in her teen years. And her claim comes on the heels of one from another woman, Therese Serignese, who said the now-beleaguered actor once gave her pills and raped her.

Ms. Serignese of Boca Raton, Florida, is the fourth woman to come forward in recent days to accuse Mr. Cosby of rape, the Daily Mail reported. She said she was 19 when Mr. Cosby gave her pills at a Las Vegas show — and that she later awoke to find him having sex with her, the Daily Mail reported.

I took them, didn’t know what they were — didn’t even ask,” she said, of the pills she was handed at the Hilton in Las Vegas in 1976, after meeting Mr. Cosby and being invited to his show’s after party, the Daily Mail said. “I just was intimidated I guess, and I took them. Then my next memory is feeling drugged and him having sex with me.”

Ms. Serignese was actually Jane Doe 10 of 13 in a civil suit that was brought against Mr. Cosby by Andrea Constand. The case was settled out of court."

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/nov/20/lou-ferrignos-wife-carla-bill-cosby-tried-to-sexua/
::)
F

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2014, 03:03:12 PM »
Does anyone know how settlements are taxed?  If Cosby pays one of these victims say 10million, would the same capital gains taxes apply?

Good question...Just copied this off the net...

Question:
I've won a lawsuit and will soon receive a large award of money damages. Do I have to pay taxes on this money?

Answer:
The glow of victory may begin to dim after you get your attorney's bill. As if that disappointment isn't enough, we have more sobering news -- the IRS may try to claim its share of the total. So postpone that trip to Cabo, and read on.
According to the tax code, the only damages you can enjoy tax-free are those that compensate you for physical injury or physical sickness. (26 U.S.C. § 104(a).) So if this describes your case, you will probably keep the cash safely away from the grip of the IRS.
There are other reasons for awarding money damages besides compensating you for physical injury or sickness. For instance, let's say you had filed a discrimination claim against a former employer and won. You receive an award for back pay (the pay you would have received if the bum hadn't fired you) and for emotional distress arising out of this traumatic experience. Because none of this award relates to physical harm, almost all of it is taxable at ordinary income rates.
Another type of award is known as "punitive damages," which are intended to punish the defendant. Even if the underlying case resulted from injury or sickness, these damages are almost always taxable.
The IRS can rain on your parade in another, unexpected way. If you receive a lump sum payment for money you would have been entitled to if the defendant hadn't done you wrong, you may suddenly find yourself in a higher tax bracket. You know what that means: higher taxes.

Lexus II

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2014, 03:52:58 PM »
What she describes is rape - not attempt - just saying. 

He just kissed her:

But now, Ms. Ferrigno said she was very nearly sexually assaulted by Mr. Cosby at a party in 1967. On the “John and Ken Show,” Ms. Ferrigno said Mr. Cosby grabbed her and forcibly kissed her — and that at the time, she was just a teenager and his wife was in the home.
In this Nov. 18, 2013, file photo, actor-comedian Bill Cosby poses for a portrait in New York. NBC announced Wednesday, Nov. 19, that it has canceled plans for a family comedy starring Bill Cosby. (Photo by Victoria Will/Invision/AP, File) **FILE**
In this Nov. 18, 2013, file photo, actor-comedian Bill Cosby poses for ... more >

“I feel so bad for these women,” she said, of the other alleged victims, the Daily Mail reported. “I was the lucky one … in that he didn’t harm me. It harmed me emotionally all my life, but he didn’t physically harm me.”

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/nov/20/lou-ferrignos-wife-carla-bill-cosby-tried-to-sexua/#ixzz3JejeHw8I
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2014, 04:00:24 PM »
He just kissed her:

But now, Ms. Ferrigno said she was very nearly sexually assaulted by Mr. Cosby at a party in 1967. On the “John and Ken Show,” Ms. Ferrigno said Mr. Cosby grabbed her and forcibly kissed her — and that at the time, she was just a teenager and his wife was in the home.
In this Nov. 18, 2013, file photo, actor-comedian Bill Cosby poses for a portrait in New York. NBC announced Wednesday, Nov. 19, that it has canceled plans for a family comedy starring Bill Cosby. (Photo by Victoria Will/Invision/AP, File) **FILE**
In this Nov. 18, 2013, file photo, actor-comedian Bill Cosby poses for ... more >

“I feel so bad for these women,” she said, of the other alleged victims, the Daily Mail reported. “I was the lucky one … in that he didn’t harm me. It harmed me emotionally all my life, but he didn’t physically harm me.”

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/nov/20/lou-ferrignos-wife-carla-bill-cosby-tried-to-sexua/#ixzz3JejeHw8I
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Why can't he leave those women alone?

Why did he even marry?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2014, 04:02:32 PM »
The thought of rape by Cosby is scary to say the least. I mean, can you just imagine waking up in a haze, unable to discern where you are or what's going on and only seeing this man slowly humping up against your body??

"1"

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2014, 04:05:13 PM »
Where can I get some of these Cosby pills?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2014, 04:10:40 PM »
All these white hoes wanted to piece of the cosby , was young, rich , famous , hollywood connections, and above all, was a funny fucker

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2014, 04:16:15 PM »

hahahahhahaha...... ;D ;D....in that case, Deaf Lou will ask for an out of court settlement for $2 Million

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2014, 04:16:53 PM »
All these white hoes wanted to piece of the cosby , was young, rich , famous , hollywood connections, and above all, was a funny fucker

His comedy is garbage.

peruke

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2014, 04:23:53 PM »
Its getting like the show Celebrity Ghost Story........Every Hollywood Star has a Ghost Story, ........... Now its' who has been allegedly sexually assaulted by BC???  I think there is a Reality Show in the Works.... :'(

peruke

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2014, 04:26:50 PM »

hahahahhahaha...... ;D ;D....in that case, Deaf Lou will ask for an out of court settlement for $2 Million

$20.00....He'll Stick with how high he can count.... ???   He can count to 21, but only when he is naked!!!! :-X

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Bill Cosby got another one- Lou Ferrigno`s Wife.
« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2014, 05:10:48 PM »
Wow, you guys have him convicted already. Is it possible that one girl went to the press and now women are coming out hoping to get a piece of the money pie?

How many would come forward if they were told they could only get a criminal conviction instead of a law suit? I bet all couldn't be bothered. This happened  some 30 years ago? This happened to him years ago and he paid the girl money and suddenly she didn't care about a criminal conviction. The two women I saw interviewed on tv sounded like they had well rehearsed speeches with a lot of buzz words about abusers like he "groomed" me for sex like she was a child and he was a pedophile. The other came up about a mickey in her drink. 

I don't know if he is guilty or not but 30 plus years have passed.  He's a guy who is worth over 200 million makes me suspicious or their motives.  Before this is over I guarantee you there will be a lot more accusers.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2014, 06:12:13 PM »
Wow, you guys have him convicted already. Is it possible that one girl went to the press and now women are coming out hoping to get a piece of the money pie?

How many would come forward if they were told they could only get a criminal conviction instead of a law suit? I bet all couldn't be bothered. This happened  some 30 years ago? This happened to him years ago and he paid the girl money and suddenly she didn't care about a criminal conviction. The two women I saw interviewed on tv sounded like they had well rehearsed speeches with a lot of buzz words about abusers like he "groomed" me for sex like she was a child and he was a pedophile. The other came up about a mickey in her drink. 

I don't know if he is guilty or not but 30 plus years have passed.  He's a guy who is worth over 200 million makes me suspicious or their motives.  Before this is over I guarantee you there will be a lot more accusers.

Please.  Guy is a known creep and belongs under the jail or as an ornament in a tall old oak tree.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 20, 2014, 06:13:29 PM »
Would love to be the adjustable peg on the leg press seat.

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: November 20, 2014, 06:19:28 PM »
cant believe non of you homos noticed those juicy pussy lips... ;D oh wait ... why I can't believe? :D

!

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2014, 06:26:55 PM »
He's a guy who is worth over 200 million makes me suspicious or their motives.  Before this is over I guarantee you there will be a lot more accusers. 

If they are just after his money why would they wait until now? His net worth according to Forbes is $350 million, but he had far more money when The Cosby Show went into syndication over 20 years ago.

When The Cosby Show went into syndication in 1987, Bill Cosby, as half owner of the show's profits, became a very rich man. According to Forbes, competing independent stations doubled previous records in their bidding for the program. By 1992, total syndication for the show reached $1 billion, of which Cosby received $333 million. With all of this money, Cosby and his wife, Camille, became active philanthropists. In 1988, they donated $20 million to Spelman College in Atlanta, the biggest single contribution ever made to a black college.

$333,000,000 in 1992 when adjusted for inflation is equivalent to $562,765,170 million today.

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2014, 06:28:32 PM »
Bill Cosby didn't pay the regular 20$?? Is this why they are reporting this now???

How dare he not pay Lou 20$  >:( >:( >:(

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #47 on: November 20, 2014, 07:35:50 PM »
I like how these women come out 2 decades later.
Take it like a real woman and stfu.  You had your chance back in the day and you blew it.
Besides, spiking a drink is fair game...the last I recall.
N

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #48 on: November 20, 2014, 07:51:57 PM »
Are Carla and Lou still married?  This has to be true, too bizarre and random to be made up.

Someone needs to interview OJ about this.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #49 on: November 20, 2014, 08:00:15 PM »
Andrea Constand - A Temple University employee, she claimed in 2006 that Cosby drugged and sexually assaulted her in his Philadelphia-area mansion two years earlier. Cosby eventually settled this suit out of court as the prosecution said they had 13 Jane Does who would testify Cosby did the same to them in the past.

There is only one reason you settle out of court: BECAUSE YOURE GUILTY AND DON'T WANT IT BE TAKEN TO TRIAL!!

Settling is just that....Bill gave her what she wanted which was money.  Her case was thrown out by prosecutors and a grand jury as bullshit.  Seems like these women just want money and 15 minutes of fame as the rest of them had never filed any police report.
A