Author Topic: AWESOME clip of a beautiful Pitbul named Perla  (Read 1738 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
AWESOME clip of a beautiful Pitbul named Perla
« on: January 25, 2009, 02:23:03 PM »
God knows they need a lot of activity and need to be tired in the evening...

What a beautiful dog, and she is good friends with the cat lol :D

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Re: AWESOME clip of a beautiful Pitbul named Perla
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2009, 01:50:08 PM »
:-\ All I see here is an animal whose owner(s) have absolutely no control over and a potentially very dangerous situation.
:

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2009, 03:22:02 PM »
:-\ All I see here is an animal whose owner(s) have absolutely no control over and a potentially very dangerous situation.

It looks like it has been trained for protection (german term... dachs... something), but i don't know why it looks so dangerous to you.  it doesn't seem to be aggressive towards anything it isn't focused on (like the dogs, cats or humans).  Shave a field labrador to show its muscle and people would be terrified of that kind of hyper activity.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2009, 07:48:53 PM »
It looks like it has been trained for protection (german term... dachs... something), but i don't know why it looks so dangerous to you.  it doesn't seem to be aggressive towards anything it isn't focused on (like the dogs, cats or humans).  Shave a field labrador to show its muscle and people would be terrified of that kind of hyper activity.

No, she doesn't seem to be aggressive towards anything that we see, but the owners have no control over her.  Notice they can barely stay upright when she's pulling  and she's always pulling.  She is the one in control and that's a dangerous situation with an animal as strong and powerful as her.
:

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2009, 09:44:13 PM »
No, she doesn't seem to be aggressive towards anything that we see, but the owners have no control over her.  Notice they can barely stay upright when she's pulling  and she's always pulling.  She is the one in control and that's a dangerous situation with an animal as strong and powerful as her.
I gotta agree if that dog wanted to get at something it wouldnt have much of a problem even with its owner holding it back.

Very pretty dog though ive only meet one pit bull that showed aggression the rest of them where loving happy go lucky dogs.

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2009, 07:50:30 AM »
I agree with you traps...Pitbulls are amazing dogs and get a very bad rep because they get in the hands of the wrong people...