Author Topic: Does anyone actually bang hot girls from the gym?  (Read 12023 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: Does anyone actually bang hot girls from the gym?
« Reply #75 on: October 27, 2013, 01:52:55 PM »
there are only a very few doable women in my gym and they come with their husbands/boyfriends/pimps

the rest of the the gym is a ton of wannabe bodybuilders, some epic bloated permafatsos, a few fat housewifes and old ladies

only 2 bodybuilders there

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #76 on: October 27, 2013, 01:53:45 PM »
  Easy

eldoradospandex

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #77 on: October 27, 2013, 02:45:13 PM »
No. I don't really look at other people in the gym. I get my sets done and leave.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: October 27, 2013, 03:53:42 PM »
there are only a very few doable women in my gym and they come with their husbands/boyfriends/pimps

the rest of the the gym is a ton of wannabe bodybuilders, some epic bloated permafatsos, a few fat housewifes and old ladies

only 2 bodybuilders there

sounds exactly like my gym.

lately though, there is this one super hot girl (well not really, but she's "my type") and whenever i make eye contact with her it's like those bar scenes in the movie "don jon"

except, i'm in a gym and i don't know what to say.  so i just go do some more sets.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #79 on: October 27, 2013, 04:44:05 PM »
I work out in my basement. My wife won't even give me the time of day when I am down there...  :-\

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #80 on: October 27, 2013, 05:40:31 PM »
No. I don't really look at other people in the gym. I get my sets done and leave.
lol
lol

Anyone who is not getting paid to do this shit is doing this as a HOBBY.

no matter how much they love it or how hardcore they think they are. Its no different than playing a musical instrument in your spare time....or being in a bike club...a nerd playing warcraft on the weekends.

Women> hobbies
l

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: October 27, 2013, 05:40:37 PM »
i picked and up fucked a 22 year old blonde a few years ago
wouldnt say she was stunning but around a solid 6
only happened 3x, i stopped when she said she wanted a boyfriend and not just casual sex

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: October 27, 2013, 05:42:45 PM »
No. My wife would likely object! Anyway all the hot women at the gym are way too young for me.  ;D

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #83 on: October 27, 2013, 06:12:26 PM »

lately though, there is this one super hot girl (well not really, but she's "my type") and whenever i make eye contact with her it's like those bar scenes in the movie "don jon"

except, i'm in a gym and i don't know what to say.  so i just go do some more sets.

Why not smile and say "hi, I'm ________"?

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: October 27, 2013, 06:34:39 PM »
i flirt with all the whores there and they see that and they still get in line

like "wow,this guy is aproachable afterall",they see their chance,after being initialy intimidated by my great looks.

be jacked, be lean, smile.

or in other words, have you ever seen a permabulker with ils getting the girls?think deeply about this
n

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: October 27, 2013, 06:41:17 PM »

like "wow,this guy is aproachable afterall",they see their chance,after being initialy intimidated by my great looks.

or in other words, have you ever seen a permabulker with ils getting the girls?think deeply about this

ironically the girl i mentioned a few posts up is, i think, dating a classic permabulker

i think to myself "what the fuck

gal said this would never happen"

i hear her complimenting his strength and muscles too and my mind explodes

another good looking latina dates this 5'7" water buffalo ifbb hopeful.  classic white bber look-of-death: no hair, high bp, manlet status, brutal bacne, waddle of peace, etc.

the only other two girls i regularly see in the gym are like these octoroon sisters of frightening mass (although still kind of sexy in a way)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #86 on: October 27, 2013, 08:10:35 PM »

where are you working out at? You live in seattle, right?

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: October 27, 2013, 11:54:17 PM »
where are you working out at? You live in seattle, right?

Actually, I currently live up north a bit.  I'll moving down in the next couple of weeks, probably.  I'm trying to decide on a gym now; it's between "Excellence Health and Fitness" and Crossfit NW @ Green Lake, at this point.  I'm leaning toward Crossfit (based on location, mostly) at this point.  Just waiting to see what kind of "membership" I can work out; I already explained I didn't want to do classes, and they seem cool with that, but I haven't worked out what hours I'd actually be able to use the gym.

Also both of these places are expensive as hell, but gotta do what you gotta do -- finding a Seattle gym where you're allowed to drop weights is quite a challenge...

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: October 28, 2013, 12:12:47 AM »

have you hit on  the girl in the wheel chair yet
T

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #89 on: October 28, 2013, 12:22:35 AM »
ironically the girl i mentioned a few posts up is, i think, dating a classic permabulker

i think to myself "what the fuck

gal said this would never happen"

i hear her complimenting his strength and muscles too and my mind explodes

another good looking latina dates this 5'7" water buffalo ifbb hopeful. classic white bber look-of-death: no hair, high bp, manlet status, brutal bacne, waddle of peace, etc.

the only other two girls i regularly see in the gym are like these octoroon sisters of frightening mass (although still kind of sexy in a way)

Maybe she's trying to get her green card

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: October 28, 2013, 12:37:29 AM »
I'll get called a fag for this, whatever.

Women are usually just a huge pain in the ass overall, and gym girls are bad about it.

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #91 on: October 28, 2013, 02:39:31 AM »
Never hooked up with a girl from the gym. Routine:-
1. Greet everyone.
2. Kill the weights
3. Shower
4. Get the fuck out
$

The Revelation

• Getbig II
« Reply #92 on: October 28, 2013, 09:06:37 PM »

Women are usually just a huge pain in the ass overall, and gym girls are bad about it.

ya bro they're all fucked it's just a matter of finding one who's level of fuckedupness you can tolerate.

that being said not gym chicks persay but competitive fitness chicks have much higher levels of fucked up than the average chick.

to cephessius: don't walk up to her and say 'hi my name is...' that's so brutal it's unimaginable someone would even consider doing that. Jesus. walk by her. say how are you? that's it. break the ice. the next time will be easier. and easier. until your saying hi all the time. that'll lead to small talk if she's into you.

your trying to meet her and fuck her in the same minute. be patient. first things first - 'how are you?' then carry on abt your biz.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #93 on: October 28, 2013, 09:08:23 PM »

Fag
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #94 on: October 29, 2013, 02:43:10 AM »

fag+homo
$

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #95 on: October 29, 2013, 03:03:41 AM »
the op's question...

yes, of course.

its actually easy as hell... assuming #1 you're decent looking (face & body) #2 you're not a dick.

if you're the #1 trainer in the gym or have the best physique in the gym (or at least one of the best), it's as easy as saying "hey, you should train with me"... to which 8 times out of 10 she'll reply "i can't afford you" and smile.... to which YOU reply... "no no, you should train WITH me... here's my card, shoot me a text and we'll figure something out"

40% of the time she'll text you before she leaves the parking lot, 40% of the time she'll text you that night (and keep on texting you till midnight when she falls asleep and texts you 'good morning, i'm sorry, i fell asleep')... the other 20% probably won't text you... because she's just not interested.

pretty girls want to be seen with good looking guys... that's all you gotta do to get your foot in the door... it also helps if she's/they've seen you training with OTHER pretty girls, either AS pretty or prettier than they are (or if they know your ex gf was a fitness competitor eastern European girl with huge 500cc implants)... they'll think, "wow, he chose me over the other's" or something along those lines.

bangin pretty girls at the gym is just like high school... it's a popularity thing.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #96 on: October 29, 2013, 03:08:39 AM »

true this... hot single girls in the gym get hit on 24/7.  High maintenance, high drama, and always flirting with 10 guys every workout.

Never give them your heart, and even with giving them the cawk, if they're crazy/drama, you're going to end up changing gyms, since they'll be trashing you and dudes will be eyeball fcking you cause "you treated her wrong bro, and I promised her I'd never let a man hurt her" or some other weak shit.

Really, to date drama chicks, it's gotta be from a club that is 20+ minutes from your house so you're not seeing them at work or the grocery store.  Keep that shit separate.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #97 on: October 29, 2013, 04:53:48 AM »
ya bro they're all fucked it's just a matter of finding one who's level of fuckedupness you can tolerate.

that being said not gym chicks persay but competitive fitness chicks have much higher levels of fucked up than the average chick.

to cephessius: don't walk up to her and say 'hi my name is...' that's so brutal it's unimaginable someone would even consider doing that. Jesus. walk by her. say how are you? that's it. break the ice. the next time will be easier. and easier. until your saying hi all the time. that'll lead to small talk if she's into you.

your trying to meet her and fuck her in the same minute. be patient. first things first - 'how are you?' then carry on abt your biz.

Lol yes, it's truly "brutal" to consider introducing oneself to someone who you keep making eye contact with.  Much more natural to say "How are you? " the next five times before even entertaining the thought of talking to her. ::)

I don't get it, why the need for "games" or a plan?  If I want to talk to someone who keeps looking at me, I'll walk up to her and start talking w her. Pretty simple really